New Members---> ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rwoonacott

SlipknoT
well at least you can type properly and form a readible sentence. Welcome to KMC

Jackie Malfoy
How nice of yu.I do'nt remember anyone doing this when I joined!JK.Goodnight everyone.JM

SlipknoT
Well most of us would prefer if you didnt join stick out tongue

rwoonacott
Now that would be the most honest reply that I have ever heard. (Smiles) To late my friend I am here to stay. Never know what tomorrow will bring.

Jackie Malfoy
And most of us would be happy if you kepted your mouth shut once in a while slipknott!JM

Afro Cheese
He was talking to Jackie. Welcome to KMC.

rwoonacott
Think of it this way, how many discussion areas that you have been apart of ended wishing you never even knew about it? I will admit that I have been apart of a few. The ones you just would rather forget about then to ever mention them.

rwoonacott
My mistake

Jackie Malfoy
That is true.And Slipknot I am happy you are on my list,You are little too imature for me to even talk too.Goodnight.JM

Afro Cheese
Congratulations slipknot.

SlipknoT
No, I didnt mean you, I was talking to JM

SlipknoT
I thank you for that honor Happy Dance

Jackie Malfoy
This topic is geting pointless if this is for the new members then we should go on with it.Or this thread just as well be closed.Either way I can't say I care.JM

Dwarfdude
Too true...And JM, have I made your list yet? Would it help if I said your an ignorant fool who needs to be shot so that the world can be happy again?

Oh, and welcome to the boards. I have a feeling I'm going to like you.

SlipknoT
Well said

MC Mike
As an explanatory note, rwoonacott, the only newbie in a while that people really pick on is JM says things she can't back up and then ignores all the rebukes. messed I myself try to stay out of this argument, but I'm clarifying that you will do just fine. smile Welcome.

MC Mike
*edit*

Storm
Welcome and have lots of fun smile

Jackie Malfoy
Well I should not be picked on and I am no longer a newible so useing that as an excuse is pointless.Anyway have a good time Newibles!Go around post and make friends!JM

ash23
hey, hope you have fun here, i know how you feel about posting stuff that already exsists, i've done it quite a few times, see (well talk) you around, good introduction by the way. smile

Kaleanae
Welcome

lil bitchiness
And I have a feeling that being so rude could result in your official warning.

Please stop the histility.

BackFire
Hot damn, a new member who's shit I can actually read. Welcome 100 times.

Imperial_Samura
Nice intro, and welcome to this wonderful little community. Enjoy your stay. smile

Mr Parker
ditto. smile and slipknot and dwarfdude,can you please keep your grudges you have with jackie out of the welcome forum?

welcome to the site Imperial Samura. smile

Shadow_King
hello and welcome to kmc fourms

happybunnychick
newbie im a little lost here how do u get pics on side of screen????????
now for entertainment dancin bannana

Happy Dance

Corran
Welcome to humanity's greatest product of insanity - The KMC forums.

Morning_Glory
hi again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.