hospitalized

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Drifter101
well last night i was taken to the ER i have asthma a heavy case of it, i had the attack i guess yesterday and i couldnt breath at all eh the ER came gave me oxygen IV's took blood gave me some injections of other medicines and then i had to be in the hospital for like 4 hours from 11 pm to like 3 am i then found out it was also pnemonia or how ever u spell that crap o well have anyone else here been taken by ambulance to the ER

Frosty Beverage
i'll pray for ya

SlipknoT
That sucks, I had asthma when I was really little, but I dont have it anymore

Drifter101
thanks frosty and ur lucky that u dont have it anymore slipknot cause it sucks ass

Jackie Malfoy
No I had not.But I am glad that you are better now.That must had been quite a scare.Well goodnight.JM

rajah kalantiaw
me once. i wa sworking and my tummy started aching. unbearable pain. i could not walk. i passed out from the pain. it wasn't appendicitis though. it was wierd. it just started hurting for no apparent reason. the doctor told me it was gas. i was like what the f*ck? gas don't hurt like that.

Drifter101
yea it sucked ass at least i can walk now

SlipknoT
I had something like that once, the doctor told me it was a really bad stomch viruse

Frosty Beverage
same here

rajah kalantiaw
the GI system is actually the hardest to diagnose.

xShecklerx
Aw, well im sorry bout that. I will now sing you a love little ditty called "The kid with asma"

There was once a dude
Who was never rude
He had Pnemonia
He ate Bolonia
He was about to die..
Oh my!
I dont have it
Hooray!
Hoorah!
To bad for him!
HAHAHA!

Lol, sorry, but i am still sorry... love happy

xShecklerx
I hope you all know i made that up on the top of my head. I am truely talneted no doubt about that!

xShecklerx
smile

Drifter101
k thanks

Myth
That sucks. Too make you feel better, consider that it could be worse. I had severe asthma until I was about 15-16. I was on about 4 injections a week and tons of meds. Through most of high school, no problems. I was completely reduced from regular meds and only kept an as needed inhaler. Then in March of last year I was diagnosed with kidney disease. So I had about 3-4 years of no health problems and then things got worse. Over the summer, I developed an extreme case of anemia due to the side effects of my meds. I'm starting to lose my hair at an extreme rate. Within a year I may be completely bald like a kimo(sp?) patient if it doesn't slow down. Also, I'm beginning to get horrible dizzy spells. Within the last month, I started having about 15 times a day where I just about black out. I haven't completely passed out yet, but I get really dizzy, lose all of my vision and have to hold something and lean over for about 10-15 seconds to get it to go away. I'm waiting to find out the problem from doctors but I think I've already figured out what the problem is. When I got the kidney disease, it was discovered by my kidneys causing my blood pressure to go 200/133. I have been on blood pressure meds since and recently I have been about 135/85. Within the last month, I am about 122/80 when laying down and 95/62 when standing. Usually blood pressure goes up when standing but it goes down and I think that is why I just about pass out. On top of all of this, my asthma is back. It is the worse I've had it since about Jr High. So far it isn't as bad as when I was really little, but it is really preventing me from doing the work outs I want to do. I have plans of making D3 Nationals in track but if I can't get much of this figured out, it won't happen.

Dwarfdude
I got a major angulation in my fifth medicarple......the bone was sticking out of the skin.

Drifter101
does anyone know the last part of that asthma family theres exima asthma but i cant remember the other one

Myth
bronchial?

Drifter101
i dont think thats in the asthma family asthma is for the lungs exhima is on the skin i dont know the other

Myth
colon cancer is in the butt?

Drifter101
yea it is

wuTa
testicle cancer is in the balls?

MornGlory
cry

wuTa
eek!

Myth
Aw... don't be sad that you can't get testicilar cancer. On the bright side, you can get vaginal infections and guys can't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.