Safeway... NO COME BACK!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
I can't believe what I did. Last Saturday, I had my first track meet. I ran a 400 (then puked all over). Then later I was in the 4X4 relay (thats another 400M for those who don't know). After the meet a few of us were hanging out and we went to Safeway (grocery). I was dead and dragging myself around without noticing anything that was going on around me. Right as we exited out the doors my friends started yelling at me, "What the **** are you doing!?!" I had no idea what they were talking about. They screamed, "Two hot girls just hit on you and complemented your hair and you didn't do anything!" I didn't even see them I was so tired. NO GOD! WHY!?! PLEASE! COME BACK HOT GIRLS! I DIDN'T MEAN TO BLOW YOU OFF! I even complained to my coach about it by saying it was his fault that I missed out on the hot girls. DAMN YOU 400 METERS! DAMN YOU!

Tex
I always thought you were a chick! laughing out loud

Dont worry, I get that alot too!

Oh yeah, come back hot girls come back! stick out tongue

wink

Myth
:'(

Tex
hug

puke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.