Wolverine vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AMN Inc
Before you say this question is stupid, think of the fact that adamantium is indestructible. Now as I understand it the thin forcefeild which surrounds Superman's body renderes things in it ALMOST indestructible. Now remember that Wolverine has killed plenty of times. Superman doesn' t kill. Plus, if Superman tried to incapacitate Wolverine with an injury it obviously wouldn't last. I therefore think that if they were fighting in a place from which there was no escape, Wolverine would win.

MornGlory
AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

how many of these threads are there!!!! mad

AMN Inc
Huh? I did a search, I didn't see any.

uQifg2WV
Wolverine Vs. Superman. God does this even need to be asked. Are you another Wolverine Fanboy?!?!?!?

AMN Inc
No... did you read the post?

K3VIL
AMN Inc, excuse me for being cruel, the plot for the topic you create is totally crap and dumb.Superman can hit Wolverine with sufficient force to make Wolverine's internal organs like heart, brain and breathing system becoming a meat salad.We are talking about Superman, that even in post-crisis form can destroy mountains without effort or lift starship.A 30% strenght punch from Supes and Wolvie's brain is bye bye.Why don't we talk about heat vision.
Heat Vision, end of the fight, bye bye Logan, it only remains a skeleton with claws and nothing else, and supes fly away.Superman has killed sometimes, he killed DD, he killed other enemies cause he have to.
Wolverine VS Superman topics are useless.

JuggernautFan
i leave ........ i come back ..... and i have to read this BS....

apparently i havnt been missing much smile

Tron
Hmmm, that scenario really makes me think...

Okay, thought long enough, Superman wins. True, Adamantium is "virtually" indestructable, but what good is that against Superman? Wolverine has killed, and will keep killing; but again I ask, what good is that against Superman? And to put them in a place where neither can escape; once again I ask, what good is that against Superman? Unless Wolverine's claws are endowed with magic, he's not gonna get them through that force-field covering Superman's skin. Wolverine has his healing factor, but that doesn't prevent him from being knocked the f*ck out. And if he was lucky to wake up, he'd be knocked out again. Wolverine, even with all his abilities, stands no chance in a frozen hell against Superman. Supes is on a totally different level than Logan.

jinzin
well wolverine might have a chance at penetrating supe's skin. When wolverine fights hulk, he usually just shlashes away causing scratches but not much else, when wolverine goes to impale hulk, it usually works, if wolverine slashes at superman, superman's just going to stand there smiling and troll punch logan for his troubles, if wolverine goes in to impale supe's he might have a miniscule chance of succeeding. I don't think superman's punches are going to disable wolverine horribly, Wolverine had taken full shots from the hulk without adamantium, only to get up and fight some more, horrible writing if you ask me, he should have been turned into instant jelly. and wolverine's taken direct hits from cyclops' eyebeams only to get up smoldering, and a direct hit from a nuke at ground zero for that matter, again the writing for that is on crack but well it happened. still though, despite all this, I really don't think wolverine stands 1% of a chance of walking away from this without one hell of an embarassing ass-handing, unless he gets really lucky and stabs superman in the nuts or the eyes.

MatchesMalone
Superman is too fast. He should win in a blink of an eye.

ThaWhiteShadow
i wonder where wolverine8888 is.....

srankmissingnin
This fight will end with the same results as Wolverine and Beast "fight" with the Gladiator, Wolverine out cold before he can do a damn thing.

pr1983
laughing

seriously though, supes wouldn't even bother with wolverine, he'd think it was some joke luthor was playing on him.

juggernaut74
Wolverine did beat Lobo. Hahahahhahahahah that was a good one.

srankmissingnin
Superman might let Wolverine get a free shot on him expecting that his claws wouldn't do any harm... but even if they did would it be substantial?

jinzin
depends on the type of attack used, but most likely not.

Tron
Like I said, unless Wolverine makes a stop at Dr. Strange's crib, his claws are NOT cutting Superman. True, he did scratch Hulk, but Hulk and Supes and two TOTALLY different characters, and Hulk doesn't have a skin tight forcefield around him that protects him AND his suit. THat's why Superman's suit is never messed up when he does some of the things he does. Now, maybe the claws do have a chance of getting past that field and scratching him, but Wolverine's not strong enough to take advantage of that. Unless there's Kryptonite handy, Wolverine is NOT beating Superman, and I really don't see how anyone could argue otherwise.

uQifg2WV
Where is Wolverine8888? He'd be all over this. Claiming that Wolverine has infact beat Superman. Claiming that he arm wrestled him and won. I love his stories.

LEXDOOM
New here, huge wolvie fan but come on! Supes speed alone will take him out. Wolvie the character is kick ass but yes for conituity some fan boy writers have done some wierd things with him. I think it would be awesome for wolvie to actually have the only admentium in the marvel universe and that it is said it can cut through anything, face fields, supes, but the other character writers would never go for it. I wish they woiuld just say he has a heal factor of hulk or dead pool because taking those hits and then in some books a punch and blow render him knocked out. Never understood that!!

jinzin
Tron, I don't think anyone IS argueing otherwise, just calm down, it'll be alright. lol. Still though can adamantium blades
peirce superman's nuts?

miahera
you can graze a toothpick down there and it'll still hurt. sure.

Nataku8188
Hulk has bent adamantium. Superman is stronger than hulk (Until hulk gets sufficently angry)

Superman will literally bend wolverine in half and he wont be able to heal that. Superman wins.

Imperial_Samura
Sure adamantium is "indestructable", but really, the rest of Wolverine is not. And sure Supes avoids killing, although I am sure if the need called for it he might be able to. Still, he could stay out of Wolverines way for the entire match, and is a damn sight Smarter to I would wager. Wolverine can be beat, and I can think of no other character more capable of doing so the Superman.

Tron
Don't trip, lol. I'm always calm. I have no reason to flip out in here, I state my point and move on. Anyways, those claws aren't gonna pierce Superman's nuts, because they are (like the rest of his body) covered by his forcefield, and Wolverine would have to be at least somewhat close to his strength to come even close to it.

Imperial_Samura
True, Superman is truly the man of steel.

crazyspinz
wow, i should realy spend more time around here so things like this dont happen.....

superman could probably beat any superhero, just because the writers of DC suck, i hate supes, but he can kick a lot of ass

Mainstream
Superman wins, though I think those claws may be able to hurt him.

jinzin
tron i was just jokin man, but I still say he's vounerable to adamantium blades...down there.

uQifg2WV
He'll get wolverine in the face, you know, like a shotgun. All you Mallrats fans out there will know what I'm talking about.

jinzin
damn i've seen that movie a couple of times and still have no idea what that meant.

jinzin
i can make a pretty good guess though......ughhhh!

mr.smiley
the only chance wolverine would have is like if his claws were dipped in liquid kryptonite

SarKastic_OJ
This is isn't a debate, Super"boy" would probably beat wolverine, no better yet supergirl would probably give wolverine a spankin let alone THE superman....Wolverine doesn't stand a chance, hell the entire X-men vs Superman would've been a better post...trust me...Wolverine + the X-men can't beat juggernaut without using mind probing, and Superman is in juggernauts range of power IF NOT stronger....logan would die...

jinzin
Superboy?.......are you kidding me.......someone who got spanked by spiderman.....easily spanked! i think not.

Imperial_Samura
I would say that Superman is well, well, beyond Juggernaut in every aspect. He has such a broad spectrum of powers. Combine X-Ray vision and such strength I am confident he could find Wolverines weak spot...

jinzin
He doesn't even need to find wolverine's weak spot he just has to hit him in the head repeatidly.

K3VIL
When SB got defeated by Spiderman (Ben Reilly) was just totally bad and crap writing story.SB is a heavyweights, yes he's a freakin teen ager version of superman with Tactile Telekinesis, but he has show feats of strenght and resistance as other powers like shockwaves, disassembly of objects and heat vision, and reaction time and reflexes obviously above that of Spider-Man, when he lose to Spidey was just bad writing and probably fan boy decision.
Anyway this thread is ridicule, Logan die, or get K.O. easy.

norrin radd

mr.smiley
i don't agree with all cross over results but i do get sick of win a superhero looses everyone says bad writing.superboy deserved to loose that fight cause he was a dumbass

BobbyD
(yawn) (stretch)

Oh gosh, where was I?

Wow-like Wolvie...a cool character. But, he is totally outclassed here.

A likely outcome: Supes (quickly) realizes he could pulverize Wolvie; stops the fight (because he has no "need" to kill him), thanks Wolvie for being brave enough to challenge him, and says: "Hmm, Wolvie lemme take a look at those Freddy Krueger-like fingers of yours-nice weaponry you have there.....mmmm" *Asks Wolvie to try to cut him to satisfy each's curiousity* "Let's go cut up some cows, grill some steaks, have some wine, and go pick up some broads. Women might like you taking off their clothes with those things, Zoro".

LEXDOOM
where does it say in the DCU that Supes CANT be cut by adantuim? depends if its a marvel or dc writer. I was made to be indestructable and sharp as hell so that strength would not be an issue. I was originally supposed to cut through ANY substance like butter. Writers that didnt like Wolvie started no to write it that way in cross overs and now it seems like he cant stratch the side of my car. I think wolvie got screwed over by bad writing that way. Can cut Things face off but cant scratch collosus?

MatchesMalone
Whether Wolverine can cut Superman does not need to be argued to conclude the outcome of this fight. Superman is too fast and too strong to worry about Logan's claws. This fight is over faster than you can say Superman is fighting Wolverine. Also, Superboy can easily beat Wolverine. There's no need to attempt to use Spiderman beating Superboy to contradict that for two reasons. First, Spiderman can easily beat Wolverine, but I won't get into that. Second, it is well known that "Spiderman vs. Superboy" is one of the five matches that the fans voted on the bout. The writers were just working with what they were given.

clickclick
Wolverine cant cut superman as has already been explained but regardless he is far overmatched.

jinzin
spiderman can beat wolverine easily? that's news to me the last time i remember,,,,,,,when they fought, Spiderman was scared for his freakin life and it was more a draw than anything.....and how the hell has this thread made it to three pages, everyone knows the outcome of this.
Give wolverine a GUYVER unit and then he'll beat supes for sure, but onhis own,,,,,,no,,,,,freakin,,,,,way........unless he stabs him in the balls.

uQifg2WV
Superman can't pick up chicks, he'll shoot through them like a shot gun.

BobbyD
laughing

UQ, are you picking me again? But yes, I think you're right. Supes would shoot through his potential conquests...as evidenced in Smallville anyway.

Havoc470
superman wins easily, not by killing but simply beating the crap out of him lol

Cosmo Kramer
Yeah, but Wolvies the man of adamantium...its better then steel.

clickclick
Is it better than a forcefield? Or better than a gazillon more powers and strength.

Cosmo Kramer
No

supremthor
superboy can get rid of Wolverines adamantium bones

Cosmo Kramer
Superman is flying...

Superman: An old lady needs help crossing the street!
(a voice from afar)
Spider-man: Go ahead and tell the whole neighborhood
old women: Now ive got you!
(It turns out the old lady is just Wolverine in a costume)
Spider-man: Wow!!! Logan has sunk to a new low
(Superman grabs him and hurls him to the sun) end game

Nataku8188
Did you idiots not read what I said?

Hulk has bent Adamntium. Superman is stronger than Hulk (It took him three days to get angry enough to hurt superman) and much, much faster.

Superman can easily bend Logan in half. What is Logan gonna do? Learn to live with it.

Havoc470
yeah, theres no doubt about it, superman wins

this is a really un-even battle imo

mr.smiley
superman beats wolverine
but wolverine would take spidey and superboy

norrin radd
physic

Havoc470
thats a really good point, i agree with that full on

juggernaut74
Colossus is more durable than Thing. Think about it. Steele is harder than rock is it not?

Havoc470
wolvie has cut through steel like butter

juggernaut74
but Colossus is not normal steele. Rather Organic steele.

Havoc470
that doesnt make a difference, sure its more flexible but that has nothing to do with wolvie being able to cut through steel

juggernaut74
I read somewhere that his steele form is not like anything on this earth and its composition is a mystery.

Havoc470
things rock form isnt like anything on marvel earth either

kvdp12
im sorry im lazy so i didnt read all posts, but if u think about it even though Superman dosnt kill when he was in a fight for his life agianst Doomsday, he did kill. Superman would kill Wolverine before he'd die. Besides Superman dosnt have to destoy Wolverine's skeleton to kill him.

Throw him into space and he'll die. Healing factor or not.

Cosmo Kramer
I would not trust outerspace if I were Superman lol. I would toss Logan into the sun just to be safe.

Havoc470
no he wont, wolverine has survived space, read a comic

superman would win, i dont think he would kill wolvie, not because of wolverines healing factor, but because superman wouldnt kill a character he simply keeps beating down swing after swing, wolverine isnt in supermans class, and supes wouldnt kill someone who doesnt prove much of a threat

uQifg2WV
So the thread has turned from "Wolverine Vs. Superman", to "The many ways Superman would beat Wolverine." I personally like it.

Havoc470
yeah, pitting these two characters against eachother would make it completely on concept, we dont know if wolvies claws could cut through supes, but from what we do know of these two characters, supes wins

Mainstream
Superman wins with ease I might add.

Nataku8188
How is Wolvie even gonna touch supes? He can grab his hands before Wolvie has a chance to come near him. Then whats he gonna do, kick him? Yeah, ok.

theflyxx
The son of Jor-el beats Mr. Howlett handily.

Tron
Ummm, how can this thread possibly still be going?no expression

Imperial_Samura
Because like Wolverine it refuses to die.

Firewarrior
Dont be ridiculous....superman is 100% indestructable ....has super strenghth, superspeed, ice breath ,x ray ,laser blast....oh yeah he can fly......although wolverine can heal. would he survive being thrown into the sun .. as an example

Imperial_Samura
Somehow I doubt it. As pointed out before the only relatively indestructible part of wolverine are his bones. Superman is his match in every way.

Havoc470
okay thats enough, everyones established that superman wins, no need to bring up all his abilities like no one knows what they are already

muffin man
wolverine that who I'm betting for

uQifg2WV
What the hell. You are worse then a fanbay. Your like Wolverine8888. God I wouldn't even go that gay for Venom.

mr.smiley
superman would use his heat vision to kill all the white blood cells in logans body,deystroying his healing factor.then he would beat the shit out of him

Imperial_Samura
I would kind of like to see him do some manner of slap stick routine, involving Wolverine frozen in a huge block of ice of Superman's creation.

Tron
Ummm, dude, chill. I think he was just kidding, lol.

Magee
Doubts.

Bardock42
you all don't like Wolverine8888, eh?
Anyway Supes is gay, he deserves to lose. He won't probably but he should.

clickclick
He couldnt lose, wolverine wouldnt have a prayer.

Havoc470
yeah, superman has the ability to sever the mutant gene from characters now........can he teleport too?....maybe sh*t twizzlers at an astounding speed?

superman would obviously win, but of course i like wolvie wayyyy more

Molecule man
Wolvie doesn't have a chance, not even with krytonite laughing

Arsenal
Wolverine charges at Superman with his Berserker Rage attack, Superman grabs both of his wrists and impales Wolverine with his own claws.

Havoc470
that wouldnt really do anything, wolvie would just be like "okay, do you want me to be impressed?"

this topic has been like this, everyone agrees superman wins, and then people come in stating theories of how he would win, supes would win, but the theories completely suck

clickclick
Ok superman breaks off wolverines head.

jplatinum
First of all check out the new marvel super hero guide. Wolverine's strentgth is at the point where he can lift almost a ton at max all out.
He can easily press 800 lb-half a ton. He has enhanced reflewes and martial-arts training. Do you think he does not know how to generate massive amounts of power in his punches if he has to. Only someone who doesn't know jack about karate training would think different. Ever notice the guys with normal bones that break 1-3 feet of solid unforgiving brick and concrete. And they don't have unbreakable skeletons or near low level superhuman strength. Imagine if wolverine managed to catch an arrogantly overconfident superman with a karate punch while his claws were extended. "Damn" superman is gonna get some free surgery. You people put superman on such a high horse that you think no one can touch him. I've seen him get whooped by people less powered than him. Oh, you say wolverine can't heal from superman's attacks. Do you know how insanely fast and powerful wolverine's recent healing factor is. Can superman come back from just an eyeball and a skeleton. Can superman heal any wound in mere seconds. Hell no.I'll admit that wolverine would probably get his ass handed to him if superman really fought him with decent effort,but superman wouldn't do that in a fight with wolverine. He would try to walk or fly up to him and punch him. Suddenly wolverine uses his enhanced speed to dodge that and nail him with an all out shot to the gut. Wolverine does have the strength to slash supes and the martial-arts power generating skill to drill a hole in supes' stomach if he wanted. He doesn't need to be "ungodly strong" or "class 100" to hurt superman. Are you people on crack or something.

Swanky-Tuna
Well, I think Superman is slightly more durable than cinderblocks.

jplatinum
Oh and arsenal. What are you talking about. Are you smoking that stuff. Wolverine would not normally charge at superman like that. He is a brilliant tactician and strategist in a fight. He would let superman underestimate him and then he would find out just how invulnerable superman really is. Case in point, "Snickt, wipe yourself off clark, you're bleeding"

Swanky-Tuna
It'd be like trying to crack a safe with a pair of scissors

jplatinum
don't get me wrong. Supes is damn invulnerable. I'm just stating that wolverines' bones and claws are adamandium, the hardest metal in all comic bookdom+his enhanced strength/speed+his martial-arts knowlege of generating huge amounts of power in strikes= the possibility to hurt superman if superman gets caught slipping, which he usually does. Thats all I was saying.

Swanky-Tuna
Gets caught slipping? He doesn't need to flex or anything to be immune to Wolverine's strikes.

Kento
Just cause Logan has adamantium claws don't mean he can win. Supes is stronger, faster, smarter, more experience. If Hulk can bend Adamantium why wouldn't Supes be any different. If Wolvy can beat Supes then Gokou could, and there is no way either one of them can.

Swanky-Tuna
That was mindless Hulk that bent low grade adamantium.

Kento
Eh I'm just going off of what I heard about Hulk doing it. Cousin never said it was low grade. But still Hulk has nothing on Supes, and he can beat Logan. Therefore Supes can

nigel45
1. Just because adamantium is the hardest metal in comic books doesn't mean it's indestructable. 2. Wolverine's enhanced strength and speed are NOTHING compared to Superman's. 3. "Martial arts knowledge"???. 4. Superman doesn't suddenly lose his powers every time he "slips".

Kento
Maybe if Hulk decided to use Wolvy's arm, and shove it into Supes...maybe just maybe the claw would go into supes. Logan hasn't the power to do it.

wolverex84
damm, superman would definately win this battle, maybe by 50 different ways, but we have to also consider the hardness of true adamantium, i believe when they say adamantium is the hardest metal in all the comic universe, then nothing else is as hard as adamantium, that means that the altra hard metal can handel anything that is not adamantium, which means it can handle supaman's force field, the thing is, the metal will make superman feel pain but will little or no damage in his body physically, if they say that adamantium is the hardest metal, then were the f...k does all this f..ked up rumors that hulk and other mo' fo's bent adamantium. there was a comic that colossus even tried to bend a gate that is laced with adamantium in jail, the thickness of the metal is not even as thic as 1/8th of an inch in diameter, yet that thin, he could not even move/bend the metal with all his full strength.
Basically i believe that the metal as been degraded from its true properties, if a matal like adamantium is the hardest then it should have and i mean HAVE the true porperties. If kryptonite bullet can damage superman to a level, then why not adamantium bullets tiped with chizzle- points. it all depends on the writers though, if they support the theory of how hard adamantium is then i believe it is possible that wolverine can inflict some damage on superman, yet again his invernarability will keep him in pain but undamaged.

Swanky-Tuna
Because kyroptonite is poisonous to Superman.

Zahit
you'd think people would know the whole superman/kryptonite thing by now......

wolverex84
kryptonite is not as hard as adamantium.......A is not as hard as B
kryptonite bullets pierced superman's force filed......A is stronger than superman's force filed.
there for adamantium can pierce superman.......therefore B can pierce superman's force field.

wolverex84
might be the a good concept but just jocking laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing confused

LLG
Superman for sure, in my opinion.

Hegemon875
\

Yeah you cant use crossovers to argue who's stronger, it all depends on the writer.

Hegemon875
WRONG. Kryptonite piercing supe has nothing to do with how hard it is. It's KRYPTONITE it makes him a normal person, anything that would pierce a person would also pierce him i.e. a piece of rock traveling around the speed of sound.

jplatinum
Ever seen MA break several feet of solid concrete with their bare hands?
They know how to generate huge amounts of power into every punch.The amount of power MA can generate range in the 1000 -2000lb+ range. That's many times that of the normal human,that's why smany people consider MA to be more than normal humans. They are.
They only have normal hardened bones, Wolverine has unbreakable bones of adamantium that cannot break and his claws are capable of going through any object, whether its concrete,steel,vibranium,or superman. All he needs is to harness his MA know-how and generate a massive amount of force+add his already upperlevel peakhuman strength+his enhanced speed= the chance of actually generating enough force to hurt an offguard over confident superman.

Do the math. It is possible just strength alone doesn't determine every fight.
There are guys who can bench press 1000lbs like say paul anderson and there are guys who can't and only weight 150lbs,but can strike with 10x more force than the strong guy.

So superman be 1millionx stronger than Logan means nothing if Logan has a means with which he can hurt supes.

Its called physics.
Like I said, do the math!!!!! no

Swanky-Tuna
If it only took 2000lbs of force to pierce Superman with anything, but kryptonite, he'd be dead long ago.

pr1983
oh sweet christ...

i can't believe people are actually giving logan a chance in this...

what kind of fanboys are they?

wolverine can hurt superman... riiight...

Hegemon875
What's MA? What are you going on about we're talking about comics real world physics dont apply, especially in the DC universe.

" if Logan has a means with which he can hurt supes. "

So youre saying logan can win if he can win.

savagerampage
Wolverine isnt even in supermans league

Draco69
Superman has forcefield not actual invulnerability. I doubt his claws can pierce it. A blast of heat vision/freeze breath/tornado breath and Wolvie goes down. And that's just one out of a million ways Supes can beat Wolvie.

nigel45
Yeah, even if we're going to assume Wolverine could get through the field, he's got no chance of even coming within a mile of Superman.

jplatinum
well wolverine might have a chance at penetrating supe's skin. When wolverine fights hulk, he usually just shlashes away causing scratches but not much else, when wolverine goes to impale hulk, it usually works, if wolverine slashes at superman, superman's just going to stand there smiling and troll punch logan for his troubles, if wolverine goes in to impale supe's he might have a miniscule chance of succeeding. I don't think superman's punches are going to disable wolverine horribly, Wolverine had taken full shots from the hulk without adamantium, only to get up and fight some more, horrible writing if you ask me, he should have been turned into instant jelly. and wolverine's taken direct hits from cyclops' eyebeams only to get up smoldering, and a direct hit from a nuke at ground zero for that matter, again the writing for that is on crack but well it happened. still though, despite all this, I really don't think wolverine stands 1% of a chance of walking away from this without one hell of an embarassing ass-handing, unless he gets really lucky and stabs superman in the nuts or the eyes

jplatinum
Why is the writing on crack. Its science and common since,that alot of time when you are in a fight and you are really enraged or determined that some punches will not instantly hurt you if you are determined enough.(Even if you get hit with hard bottle to your head,which happened to me and I still kept fighting while my head was bleed badly)Think about it, Take a crucial fight like the Thrilla in manilla. Foreman's punch should have decimated the much weaker slightly smaller ali, yet, ali's fighting will to prevail and probably his rage/increased andraline and endorphin levels kept him from getting knocked out the first couple good hits foreman gave him.

And why shouldn't a man with an unbreakable skeleton, insane healing factor, and sheer will power not get up after a nuclear blast. Wolverines body is more indestructable than superman's and his healing factor nowdays is leagues above any supes other than 1m or prime.

ZephroCarnelian
People keep trying to employ real world facts in this fight, and yet they accept that Wolverine took a nuke?

If you want to talk physics, let's talk:

In a high yield weapon (say 1megaton), 45% of the energy released upon explosion is thermal. 50% is blast wave, 5% is Ionising radiation.

The temperature immediately on detonation is between 60 and 100 MILLION DEGREES C. That's ten thousand times hotter than the surface of the sun.

Now working on the theory that Woverine (who bleeds when shot) took one of these at ground zero and got up, then according to the same rule of phyics, Superman (who regularly takes missiles/bombs/bullets/lasers without a scratch) would be 100% impossible to damage.

And don't talk to me about martial arts allowing Logan to hurt Supes. Martial arts are about channeling Qi energy into an object using your Yi (which is your 'intent'). An object like a sword/spear/adamantium claws doesn't transmit Qi anywhere near to the same extent as the human body.

Qi energy may allow someone to break a concrete block or withstand a sword strike, but it won't generate more lb/fts of force than a bullet. Otherwise Martial Artists would be bulletproof. And they're not.

Ever hear of the Boxer Rebellion in China? In 1900, a chinese secret society called the boxers tried to kick out foreign soldiers using kung fu and hand weapons. They didn't fare very well against European rifles...

Sorry for rambling, but though Wolverine is very very cool, he's highly overrated and this fight is such a mismatch it's a farce...

Why not pitch Batman against Galactus? I'd love to hear the fanboys on that one lol! big grin

By the way, sorry if I sounded aggressive, I just wanted to get some stuff across. No offence intended to anyone at all.

Hegemon875
Dude we're talking comics, and by referring to real world fights and facts instead of comic book world facts and fights you show how little you really know. No matter how hard woverine tries he's not going to move the moon, or a planet now is he.......why do I get the feeling you're gonna say he could.

kgkg
Haha man is this a JOke Superman will some Wov in sec.

DarkCrawler
Wolverine has ZERO chance unless he wears an kryptonite suit and claws and Superman is in coma.

jinzin
superman would beat logan faster than it took you to read this post.

.....stupid.....(shakes head)

wolverex84
i believe marvel and DC comics as colaborated and accepted the fact that adamantium is without a shadow of a dout, the HARDEST SUPSTANCE IN THE COMIC UNIVERSE, so it is possible he can stab superman, but eventually, superman would beat the sh**t out of wolverine that his healing factor would have to thick twice how its gonna heal wolverine.

Mainstream
I believe adamantium could be used to stab supes..but does Logan have the strenght to push his claws throught Supes skin?

jinzin
wolverine desn't have the physical strength to penatrate superman, if he was twice as strong I'd say the fight 's taken a diff direction, but he's just above peak human, he's not stabbing or cutting anyone.

kgkg
NO

Mainstream
that's what I though.

ZephroCarnelian
The fact that his claws are unbreakable means squat, lol.

Wolvie stabbing Supes with his claws is like me running at a wall with a pitchfork. It's gonna do a lot of damage - and not to the wall! big grin

jinzin
lol. so true. as much as supes sucks balls.

pr1983
best analogy yet...

KharmaDog
What is it with these stupid wolverine threads? It just makes me even more sick of him.

wolverex84
wolverine as knowledge of perfecting strikeforce with his claws from all his martial art training, and yes adamantium will pierce sups skin, he does not need much power to do that, thats way his clwas are razor sharp!!!, the surface area is so small that it would pass through that overated sups force field take for example, won't a knife pierce a man if he is stabbed hard/all effort by a 3 year old girl, yet any other person strong enough would need a little bit of effort to stab the same man as long as the knief is razor sharp. cmon, if adamantium can't hurt him or if he can't feel pain from adamantium claws, then i am afraid sups is just a cheat!!!, ohh nothing can hurt superman, DAMN the most overated hero!!, superman always win that there is no more villians for him to fight. mad

Swanky-Tuna
People like Superman are in a durability level beyond "it's razor sharp so it should be easy"

wolverex84
so are you saying superman will feel nothing from wolverine's claws if he strikes?

nigel45
Again, it doesn't matter if Wolverine's claws can cut Superman (even though they can't). There are 101 ways for Superman to take out Wolverine without him even knowing.

Swanky-Tuna
Not if Wolverine's the one using them. Now if Hulk had Adamantium claws we could very well see some bloodshed.

Hegemon875
no we wouldn't, the claws would simply shatter. I hate when people say supes is cheap or overpowered, without him there would be no comics or super heroes to post about.

Hegemon875
An adult human and a human child differ only in strength, their skin is the same as far as strength. You're comparing humans to humans, Supes is far beyond that kind of scale. Of course nothing can hurt superman (besides kryp) thats the reason why wolverine would lose. It doesn't matter if you think he's a cheat or not the fact is those claws aint doin' a think to old blue boy. Its because of people like you crying about supermans superness that Crisis on Infinite Earths was written (which I'm sure you've never read)

Swanky-Tuna
Very doubtful.I'm sure super hero comics would of still come about without Superman. And his place in history doesn't mean he isn't treading water in the lake of cheap.

wolverex84
"no we wouldn't, the claws would simply shatter. I hate when people say supes is cheap or overpowered, without him there would be no comics or super heroes to post about" originally from Hegemon875

from the your quote i could tell that you are have no knowledge of adamantium, cmon, wounder woman pierced sups with one of her amazonian sword, no you are telling if it is from hulk using adamantium claws that it would shatter, cmon, think, if adamantium will shatter then why the hell is the metal the hardest substance in the comic universe?, why is it indestructable?, why is it unbreakable?. give me an explanation why adamantium will shatter

wolverex84
yes comic heros will still come about without superman

Hegemon875
Because if the hulk put his strength behind and hit PRECRISIS supes (should have specified that) it would shatter.

Hegemon875
Its doubtful there would be comics the way they are now. When Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster brought superman to DC (I believe they were Action Funnies at the time later becoming Action Comics then DC) they were the first comic book writers creators to actually make a an original "comic book" not a comic strip in the news papers, before that the closest thing was a collection of the comic strips put together. So you see Superman was really the first comic pioneering the way for all others to follow.

DarkCrawler
Sigh...that sword was magic. Superman is vunerable to magic.

ZephroCarnelian
Exactly. He is vulnerable to magic.

But I don't agree that that Wolvies claws would shatter - adamatium is too hard for that. But he wouldn't be able to penetrate Supes at all.

A three year old child can stab someone, sure. But can they stab through a brick wall? The knife can be as hard as you like, it's not going to happen.

Plus - like people have said - Supes has a million and one other ways to kill Logan. Y not simply burn off all his flesh with heat vision leaving a squeaky clean adamatium skeleton to put in a display case in the JLA watchtower lol?

Hegemon875
laughing

Swanky-Tuna
In that case, I think bending or crumpling may occur.

Pepito
It's funny how a thread becomes unrecognisable after two pages.

pr1983
eek! i want one...

DarkCrawler
D00d, you can buy them from Ebay just for $600...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>