Genes handed down by Ma and Pa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beyond Image
what characteristics do you have that resemble your mother and father?

personally, i have my fathers.....

Myth
Wow! You got all of your genes from your father and none from your mother? That is amazing.

Kosta
I look alot like my grandpa on my dad side. I got my height from my dad, my size I dunno who I got from, cuz I'm the biggest in my family. I have some of my mothers features, and some of my fathers, I cant really say which ones, cuz I dont look like either one of them blink

MornGlory
my parents are dead I dont want to talk about it

Beyond Image
hey, myth...still kicking it at KMC...wassup man.

Kosta
sad wow

D-Double
I got my looks from my mother....

...and my crazy brain from my father.....genius, but screwed up....

I got my modesty from the mailman..... huh

Kosta
ROFLMAYONAISE!!!!!!!!

Beyond Image
yeah, my pops left me with his demons to attach to me...bored bastards could not flock to my brother...oh, and i have my mothers sences of classic rock.

pinsleepe
From my mom:

I'm histeric, extrovert, nervius, good at math, slim, have problems with bones

From my dad:

I'm hot-tempered, good at writing, cynical, tall, have nice hair.

That's great mix no expression

Myth
Not much. I've been around but not consistently. School and friends in the real world come first.

Anyway, I look and act more like my father. However, I'm not quite as tall, bald, or heavy as him. The last 2 may still come later in life but I'll never catch up to him on that first trait.

dave123
You have 50% of your genes from your mother, and 50% from your father yes

)-(&C]{£R
I am an original person!!!

Yeaaah!

must_kill_Santa
apparently im just like my aunt if thats possible

Jackie Malfoy
I think I have my father's genes.I am nothering like my mom through I do look like her.Bt I don't take after her at all.And I am please to say that is a good thing.JM

Frosty Beverage
mommy's.

silver_tears
Neither laughing out loud
I have wavy long hair (both have straight), taller than both, green hazel eyes (they both have blue), I'm curvy and my mom is rather slim, and we don't have any health conditions on either side happy
I did get the intelligence from them, since they both finished like 8 years of uni stick out tongue oh and our whole family is good at sports big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.