Its Sunday morning...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beyond Image
...are you buzz? or are you ironing your best outfit?

frodo34x
Im getting ready for church

Beyond Image
early worm squirms from the bird, eh?

*Danii*
I go horse riding on Sunday Morning, and I listen to Maroon 5. And then i do Chemistry revision for the crappy chemistry exam tommorow that im going to fail anyway!

)-(&C]{£R
i'm going to play snooker at my local club

*Danii*
Your lucky! I have to learn how to find the amount of mole in a substance! I didn't realise there were moles in things! And as for ionic bonds. . . blink messed sleep messed blink

)-(&C]{£R
What year are you in?

Try and convert it into english not scottish. EG year 10 in scotland is year 9 in England. ( i think)

*Danii*
No, i'm in 4th year, which is year 11 in England, (I think. . .)

We have 7 years in Primary school, and 6 years in High School, which means I've been going to school for 11 years. . .why can't it just be the same. . .stupid education people!

Beyond Image
an i m getting tired..real tired. time to sleep in a few mins and i'll have to wake to watch the BRONCOS take on the SAN DIEGO CHARGERS....come on pelican..i mean...BRONCOS!!!...i hope i don't miss it, i have no tivo...

alarm set, 6 glasses of cold water, romote near by.

BakaXero
its closer to monday morning for me...

Jackie Malfoy
Lets see it is sunday and just got up ate some Fruit loops took a shower grabed a coke from the refudger and is online for a while.I love sundays!JM

Korri
well its the afternoon now and i just got up embarrasment

Frosty Beverage
Im not going to church today 'cuz im going to the TBB game(tampa bay buccaneers american football) eek!

It would be nice if they actually won...

Frosty Beverage
its 10am here, and i just got up.

Korri
embarrasment so...

WindDancer
I'm at work slacking. I hate extra work.

Korri
me too~!

Ronny
im in jeans a ratty tee shirt listening to NIN no expression

nothing has changed

hh?
droolio

Ronny
good moring to you to Armenia stick out tongue

hh?
stick out tongue good morning to you too wink

Ronny
sleep well ?

hh?
would have been better with you shifty stick out tongue wink jk jk big grin

yea i slept well, how about you?

Ronny
not really i couldnt get comfortable sad and when i finally went to sleep i had a scary dream cry

JToTheP
I'm busy having to run wash for my regular hang-out clothes, and work clothes. As well as try to finish my novel today since there is nothing else to do until tonight. So, should be an easy day since I'm off from work, thank god. eek!

hh?
sad

Ronny
sad

nutella-spatz
"Sunday morning is everyday for all I care" happy

(ask any of my friends, they'll all tell you: I greet everybody on every day at any time with "a wonderful sunday morning" wink

messed I'm weird big grin)

sorry about your sleep problem, ronny! sad that would be the worst for me, sleeping is the best happy with dreaming droolio wink

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.