Do you brush ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beyond Image
well, do you brush once, twice or three times in a day...or do you collect a month full of rotten odors?

ChickinMeat
minimal amount once a day

i brush more depending on circumstances

ash007
have to say twice a day.

But i do chew gum after every meal wink

Clovie
blink

tooth ? twice

MornGlory
i brush twice a day
and mouth wash three times a day

and floss once before i go to bed

im a nerd... i know

Jackie Malfoy
Yep I brush my teeth after each meal.Or if I am out somewhere eating I will chrew on that gum that is supose to clean your teeth like toothpaste.JM

FeceMan
Brush at least twice a day, always before I participate in a social event, antiseptic mouthwash after every time except at night.

Ronny
i brush 3 times a day at the least shock

rajah kalantiaw
hells yeah i brush... every other day thumb up

Ronny
ergh sick

Kaleanae
That does not make you a nerd blink

Evy_O
morning, after each meal and before sleep
and before I go out to somewhere... that's about it big grin

rajah kalantiaw
jokey

chelsea17
I brush twice a day...and use those brush-up thingswink

SlipknoT
eh, usualy once or twice a day, but sometimes I cant if I stay at a friends house

KidRock
i brush once a day for about 30 seconds.. and i have never had a cavity.. smile I juts dont eat any sugar and dont drink any soda

FeceMan
Yuck. For me, it's less about cavities than it is about hygiene.

BackFire
Yeah I brush once or twice a day, depending on my laziness. Usually on weekends I'll only brush at night. (it's already 4pm here and I haven't brushed, probably because I just woke up at noon)

KillTheLight
I brush my teeth twice a day everyday tooth

shugie99
suprised so many people brush twice a day. I just brush in the morning, but I floss every morning as well.

finti
Brush in the morning, after lunch, after dinner and before I go to bed.

keokiswahine
FINTI !!!! there you are. keep missing you. hope you come by the bar once in awhile. eek! eek!

yes, I brush morning and night, and floss, too. big grin big grin

Linkalicious
I brush 2x a day and use mouthwash atleast 2x if not more depending on how my mouth is doing.

Don't floss nearly enough....I blame my permanent bottom retainer because that thing really gets in the way.

And i always brush or scrap the back of my tongue to get the nasty crap that sits back there all day out.

Kagome H.
I brush about 3 or 4 times a day. I use mouth wash right after it as well.

I floss about once or twice a day.

eleveninches
once a day is enough for me

The Tired Hiker
I'm a twice a day guy.

§H@Ñ€
i brush when i get up, before work (never know how bad you breath might get buring school), and before i go to bed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.