So like im not feeling it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri
Im not feeling it guys. I have to sit my Personal Study NAB tomorrow and all the other clases are allowed to cheat and put their entire essay inside their books. The teachers practiacally hinted to them that they should do that!! and our class is the only one that isnt allowed to do this. Im not saying we should because fair enough its not righty. But why should we have to put all the work into itand everyone else just be allowed to cheat.!

Also, the other classes are allowed the whole of the double period to do their NAB and we only get an hour!!! what the hell??!?!?! i dont think thats very fair at all and im going to completely fail because i have to learn 1267 words and all i get to help me is a wee paragraph plan to help me.

Sorry i just ad to rant because i hate 5th year there is so much hard work and compitment involved and i dont get to spend as much time with my mates as i used to Its 2 years worth of work crammed into about 9 months and its driving me mad. Christmas is going to suck big time because im going to be constantly worrying about my prelims in Febuary. My mum is getting on my back to make me get a job. I dont have time to work because i have to so much homework but she says if i dont get a job im not allowed to do all the things i enjoy which i practically dont get to do anyway. The only things i have to look forward to at the moment are Christmas Stars in their eyes which i cant wait for and the beatles tribute concert which im going to next week but im still going to have to sacrifice so much homework just for that!

God...i hate this year so much!

Appologies i just had to rant to you all

lover you xxx

Frosty Beverage
Well, when they're rich billionaires and everyone finds out they cheated and have to retake highschool, you'll come out on top. thumb up

All i can do is encourage you to keep going.

*Danii*
I took my RMPS NAB last tuesday. . .it was OK.

Luckily I'm still at Standard Grades for all my other subjects!

shaber
I had the same issue with the wretched maths GCSE coursework! The other sets were given the **** answer! ranting

Korri
what is the point of that??!

Drumdude1167
Im sorry i just didnt feel like reading that long fricken thing

Clovie
unfair

Korri
erm fair enough.

Korri
Well its safe to say i have completely failed that! not because of my essay but because my notes had way too much detail in them and when my teacher sees that she will go skadgey.

But, oh well im sorry but i cannot learn a 1267 word essay off by heart to write in an hour.

Im in a very very very bad mood now and if that reflects in my posts then im really sorry its nothing personal im just really hacked off about this whole thing and if i have been really bitchy and snappy with anyone on the forum in the past few weeks then im sorry i bknow how hard it is to tell if someone is being sarcastic or being serious when it comes to posts online or on msn i know that sometimes i can get completely paranoid about something someone has said online but hey, im like that in real life aswell. Im naturly paranoid.

I want everyone to know that if i say something that seems a bit strange its nothing personal. I'll try to be as kind as i possible can. I realize that i have upset a few people lately thats why i havent been on here as much because i feel like im taking my problems out on you guys. I assure you that i do not intent to offend anyone and if you have a problem with anything i have said then you should just PM me or something.

This must make me look like a complete cow and i shall shut up before i dig myself any further into a hole.

Jut keep in mind i love you all.

xxxx

Jackie Malfoy
Yea keep on smiling.You will get your victory soon!JM

Korri
lol i hope so thanks JM!!

Jackie Malfoy
You are welcome Korri!JM

Silver Stardust
Awww my Korricle...hug

Canadian Moose
Korri...droolio

ClaraG
Hey Korri,
Try not and worry- it's only one NAB. and from what i've heard NABs are well hard! Don't worry until the actual Highers!
I'm doin standard grade prelims right now (same as *danii*) so i know how stressful it is!

Korri
Well actually its not really a NAB its part of my exam.

WindDancer
I care sad

*Danii*
I'm sure you'll do fine!

Thorondor
Go to the School Council, not you're school, the council for all schools and tell them about this because it's illegal yes

CherryPie
i am happy right nowshifty

Korri
Im not feeling when i get the results back cry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.