Advertise youself as a doll!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eggmayo

)-(&C]{£R
errrrr.... no.

eggmayo
wow, my first errrrr.... no.

JLred
The official JLred doesn't give a crap doll.
Electronic impulses rearrange his face to several smirks.
Fully motionable with replacable arms and legs for those kids who like fireworks.
His cool staff that makes a spark!!!!!
His ultracool sound effects such as "But why? I dont want to"
Dont forget the best part he can turn into a car and race around with other JLred action figures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eggmayo
Collect them all!

JLred
Yes collect them all. Now the new JLred action figures come with clothes peices such as a jacket more pants and much more!!!!!!!!

eggmayo
nah, you gotta give them something you dont get with any other doll. like a shotgun!

big gay kirk
Its Here!!! Big Gay Kirk's Big Gay Doll!!! Now YOU can recreate the adventures of your favourite Big Gay KMCer... with realistic hair, beard AND Flab... His fully articulated features allow YOU to take on the evil empire of the Tired Hiker; dismiss the forces of the Omega; and compliment all the ladies on the board...

NEW FOR 2005!! The Talking Big Gay Kirk doll... hit him twice round the head to hear six authentic Big Gay Phrases....

"Harry Potter dies in the sixth book..."
"Do you believe in multiplicity of truth...??"
"Why does everyone keep pming me and asking if I really am gay???!!!!??"

and three others!!

And if that's not enough, there are also five NEW Big Gay accessory packs available, including the "Silk shirt and faded jeans," the "Scout Leader's uniform" (now with FREE "Poacher 2004" t-shirt) and the "Bermuda shorts and Sooty Shirt" that we all know and love....

Available at all good retail outlets.
Prices may vary while still being far too much.
Big Gay Kirk, Talking Big Gay Kirk and the Big Gay logo are trade marks of the BIg Gay Kirk Corp. Anyone using the Big Gay name without permission will be sued (So stick that up your **** South Park!!)

Myth
The all new Myth doll for hot girls aged 19-22.

He is your new best friend.
Take him with you ever
even to bed
Myth doll will bring you pleasure every night
and when finished playing
he goes right to sleep!
Awww.... how cute

LanİeWindu™
Coming soon from KMC Enterprises...LanceWindu, every one's favorite KMC'er now in 12" fully articulated plastic glory. Take on the n00b's with new Karate Chop Action.

And for the ladies, LanceWindu Anatomically Correct!!!

Myth
So if the doll is 12" is anatomically, then it must have a tiny penis. Sooooo why would a girl have a need for it?

Darth Revan
NEW from Toolaholics Incorporated! It's The Amazing Darth MOVEABLE ACTION FIGURE! Now YOU can help The Amazing Darth blow off homework, play air guitar, give bad advice, and preach made up religions! Talk about religion or conservative politics to hear genuine quotes recorded from the Nivekmeister himself!

"Know your enemy!"
"Thou shalt have no gods before MAYNARD."
"I told you to quit eating mushrooms!"
"I'm a Rage-aholic... I can't live without Rage-ahol."
"No, you're doing it all wrong. Try a bar of sodium instead!"

Now with special PWNING* action! Order now and you will also receive Lucky, the seven-barrelled shotgun, a limited edition Zorse action doll, and of course Darth's very own AIR GUITAR! Order now, supplies are limited!

*Toolaholics, Inc will not be held responsible for injuries or severe ego deflation resulting from the PWN function

Silver Stardust
laughing

*places first order*

Silver Stardust
The latest item from Calm Like a Bomb Toys, the Silver Stardust action figure! Now you too can own your very own 12 inch model of everyone's favorite redhead! Watch as she forgoes sleep for days on end, tears into religion and politics, and obsessives over music, Star Wars, the Matrix, and anime! The Silver Stardust action figures talks as well! Some of the phrases you will hear her say include:

"Would you die for me? Don't you ****ing lie!"
"If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face."
"How dumb can one be?"
"Say that again, I dare you."
"What the **** is THAT supposed to mean?"

The Silver Stardust action figure comes with an iPod, numerous books, and an extra pair of shoes, which she will randomly throw at people, as well as a pet squirrel action figure. Plus if you order now, you will also get her replica lightsaber, as well as her "I Love Brad Wilk" T-shirt...one for the doll and one for you! Order now before supplies run out!

Myth
The new IMPROVED Myth doll:

Have you ever had a bully pick on you?
Wish you could get payback?
NOW YOU CAN!
The new Iiiiiiiimproved Myth doll will be your best buddy and defend you till your enemies are DEAD!
They won't stand a chance with Myth's walk on people action!
Thats right! New improved Myth is 45 feet tall! AMAZING!
Watch him eat your opponents alive... literally!
And thats not all!
Myth is a toilet trained doll. Watch him poop!
Myth doll really talks too!
Just pull the string on the back of his heel and here his famous catch phrases like:
"Go get me a f*cking sandwich!"
and "Don't bob up so high, I can't see the T.V."

Myth doll is only $19.99!
To order please call your local area code phone number with the extension 4545.

*This is not a real product. Please do not call a local number with the given extension asking for a Myth doll *wink-wink*

MornGlory
can I dress and change your clothes?? and if so - is there undies underneath or do you look like a nuder ...

very important to know this..

Clovie
the NEW collection of WOODOO dolls eek!

cute, dollies, with great power

NOTE: dolls and needles are being sold separatelly

Candy Kisses

Mr Zero
I already have my own zero inaction figure.

the real me is the one on the left. no -wait - right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.