So, what presents have you bought so far?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arsenal
I bought the seinfeld boxset for my mom and two PS2 video games for my cousin.

eggmayo
I have bought... nothing.

Ronny
CD's for myself ninja

my dad is gettingme a german shepard puppie eek!

Dr. Strangelove
M: Criterion Collection for my Dad.

Haven't decided what to get for my Mom.

ClaraG
so far i have bought a wind chime and sugar mice

rajah kalantiaw
i have bought me an iPod, a sh!t load of t-shirts, a bunch of dvd's. i love me on xmas. i love me all the time, actually.

ClaraG
i love me too smile
'cept i don't have the money to buy me an iPod

Jackie Malfoy
My dad I got a tie and my stepmom some bath stuff and my twin sister I got her a budist statue(it was on sale)
For my half baby sister I am sewing a blanket for her at school.And my mom I got her some dvds and my stepfather I did not get him anything.
For my boyfriend I am geting him season four of Futruma and A Star wars shirt from hot topic!JM Happy Dance

ClaraG
Cool!

Jackie Malfoy
Yea it was fun shoping for it,On friday my stepsister is going to take me shoping too.I have to get her a gift!And her son one too.It will have to be on friday through.
Because I am over my moms and stepfather's that weeken.JM

ClaraG
yeah, i'm going shopping on saturday to get the last gifts!

Jackie Malfoy
Sounds like fun!Happy shoping!JM

ClaraG
Thanks smile

Jedi Priestess
not a single thing, I do all of mine on the day before Christmas eve all at once. yes

Baylin
I've only just got my families birthday presents out of the way eek!
Christmas will just have to wait!

(except JP she can have her x-mas prezzie now... shifty )

SlipknoT
I Have bought.........nothing for anybody but myself...

Mane
I bought myself an addition to my action figure collection. And me and my sister are gonna get my mom an ice cream maker. I'm still deciding what I'm gonna get my dad.

Frosty Beverage
I got sexy new colonge for my granmommy

and a new smilie-face thong for my granpappy

Mane
Tell me youre lying, Doug. no expression

Raven Guardia
I didnt buy anything yet,I'm doing my Christmas shopping this weekend.

Frosty Beverage
swank

JToTheP
I got Everybody Loves Raymond Season 1 for my mom, and just waiting to find out how much money I have to chip in for my step-dad, step-sister, and other family member's gifts.

Royal Knight
I have bought nothing

silver_tears
I bought my mom Tommy jeans and Chanel 5 perfume.
I bought my dad silk ties from Harry Rosen and a new swiss army watch.
I bought my brother Family Guy season 1 and 2, 3, and Futurama 2.
I bought my grandmother this fleece robe.
I bought my cousin these pants, shirt, and hoodie, from American Eagle.
I bought my best friend a 50 dollar gift card to Chapters, and this PJ set with slippers she wanted, plus some other little things.
I bought my other friends some movies and jewelerry and stuff.

And I'm not done yet erm

Silver Stardust
I haven't bought anything yet no expression

Mane
I bought my sister Smallville Season 2 and my parents a DVD/VCR Combo (me and my sister are going 50/50 on it). That reached my $100 limit; i hate not having money--I can hardly even buy any gifts and I'm not old enough to get a job. cry

Beyond Image
i need to save some cash first; next week is payday, ladies and gentleman.

Jedi Priestess
damn how did I miss that post?????? OK let me have it Baylin eek!

SlipknoT
I got my grandfather this vibrating purple dildo, and my Grandmother a 1000 pack or birth control pills

Mane
whoa...

vaya_the_elf
Got a two person sled, that inflatiable. Also got my foster dad one of those cardboard cut outs, and its of Dark Vader. I'm going to put a ribbon it.

Also got my foster mom a cake pan thingy, and some scrapebook stuff. My real dad is going to get a banana cream pie.

And I'm making my grandma a scrapebook right now.

My foster sister I got her a my little ponly, and a fur real puppy. Also some of those polly pocket things they have out.

Got my cousin a book. and thats all i got so far.

Elastigirl
For Mom: Yoga/Strecth DVD
For Dad: Aerosmith CD
For Dog: Sqeaky Squirrel stuffed animal

Mane
I just bought my dad the Return of the King EE DVD.

SlipknoT
that dosent come out until the 14th

Mane
It's a pre-order off Amazon.

SlipknoT
o

vagaryatwill
I havent' bought a ton, but I've gotten a couple bigger things out of the way. My sisters and I got my parents a voip home phone service called Sunrocket. We all chipped in and bought the year package for them. Glad we got the parents done. A couple other smaller things I've gotten online have been a couple of DVDs, a memory card for a digital camera, and some bed bugg plush toys for some kids in the family. That's bout it so far.

nutella-spatz
none....no expression....NONE! cry

*loL+ ok, i know some of you haven't either, but....

I'm the worst present buying person EVER.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

last year my best friend got her present in march...... erm
and two of friends didn't get virthday presents yet....
one of them has her birthday in august the other one in july....... no expression

dave123
so far... nothing eek!

Vampy
hmm... none, apparently.

LordKerrigor
for my family nothen..... i dont intend to get them anything evil face my dad gave me 150 bucks to spend on a christmas present he said to do whatever he doesnt care shifty

Arsenal
I wish my parents would do that. I don't need surprises.

SoulStealer
I've bought a few things I can't mention because he might read this.

I bought my older sister a gift card (won't say how much) to this Spa place near where we live.

My oldest Brother- .....nothing...yet evil face

Second Oldest Bro-pants, DVD player, and a gift card to Dick's Sporting Goods

Little Sister-Clothes, A couple Barbies, and some Sailor Moon DVDs sick

Little Bro- DBZ DVDs and a GI Joe with some kind of Army base.

Littlest Sis- Nothing yet.

Frosty Beverage
and a bible for my sister.

Mane
Hey that could do alot of good for her. thumb up

Discos
Microwave for the parents
Hi-Fi System for the sister
Beer Belts for 5 of my friends
Pair of Boddington's Boxers for another friend (his parents wont be too pleased with their son in a beer belt)

and a nice swanky watch for myself big grin

Pretty Cat
presents?? confused

ClaraG
Apart from the windchime and sugar mice for my friend i got
a handbag and sweets for my mum
and a book and tea set fro my sister
and a little box with body spray, lipgloss and nailpolish for my other friend

vagaryatwill
A couple of additions yesterday to the DVDs, memory card, voip service, bed bugg toys. I'm almost there.

Got my sisters some sweaters. Got my cousin a spandex running shirt.

Scarpa
Im still trying to figure out what to get my friends & Family

crickey77
Just got my sis some DVDs (Dodgeball, Spiderman 2), my brother a cool wine opener that I got from Costco, my mom a sweater from Ann Taylor and my got my dad a printer for his digital camera from Staples - I figure he complains about taking them to Walmart to print so he will be pretty pumped up about that. I got my bf a movie gift certificate and some clothes and am making mix CDs for everyone else.

Linkalicious
I bought my dad the 1st season of CSI and CSI: Miami....he's hooked on that crap.

I don't know what I'm going to get my mom yet, I might just have my brother and dad shop for me because I'll be in Vegas while they shop.

Besides, I do most of the buying for my brother so they pick up my slack. I still need to get him 2 pairs of jeans, 3 button up shirts, a jacket, and a pair of shoes...oh and some crap for his dirt bike.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.