What song would YOU cover?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESP07
If you were in a band, what song(s) would you want to cover. Can be any genra, any artist.

Darth Revan
RATM- Guerilla Radio--if I could play the part that sounds like a harmonica but is a guitar... sad
and Incubus- A Crow Left Of The Murder

Ronny
i wouldnt ninja ill leave it to the professionals

unless i was really really really super fabulous

then i'd cover 3 libras by APC

but only if i were really really really super fabulous

Darth Revan
*gasp*

SINNER! The Lord will strike you down for this! fear

(check the link in my sig stick out tongue)

It's one of my favorite APC songs though wink

Ronny
cry

ElectricBugaloo
Hey, if Maynard can ruin others' songs (eMOTIVe) then we have the right to ruin his.

I'd cover Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen. It's possibly the most perfectly written song I've ever heard.

Myth
I would cover "This Fire" in the style of Rob Zombie. That would rule as a demented sounding song.

Ronny
AHEM Maynard cannot possibly ruin anything

love

ElectricBugaloo
have you even heard eMOTIVe? There are 3-4 just horrible tracks.

Ronny
yes i happen to have bought it thye exact day it came out

i dont agree with you inthe least, which songs do you dislike?

Silver Stardust
Hmmm...what would I cover...

Incubus -- Stellar love
RATM -- Calm Like a Bomb (now honestly, from me that should be no big surprise...)

Of course, that would be assuming that I could play something other than violin, or actually be able to sing...

And 3 Libras is a great song yes

moonwalker741
probably a green day song

Wolf Dog
I wouldn't cover it but I would love to see Radiohead do a cover on a Beatles song. Preferably Revolution 9 or Blue Jay Way.

drunk_nazgul
I think I'd cover Creed's "Higher." It has a special meaning with me. big grin

el_barto
Blitzkreig Bop--> The Ramones

Boxcar--> Jawbreaker

Love em both

ClaraG
Metallica- master of puppets

eggmayo
well i am in a band and we covered sad but true, all along the watchtower and stairway to heaven so far...

we're not doing watchtower again, i was kinda wasted and nowhere near a good enough guitarist to do it any sort of justice

Df02
Therapy? - Screamager

tiny bit heavier maybe wink

eggmayo
^ good one, easy to play and singing not too hard

Df02
yea, also itd lend itself to quite a wide variety of style changes and still sound good

eggmayo
it would be good for like a nirvana-esque band

loserib
my band plans to cover paint it black by the rolling stones

*Danii*
I Don't Care by Transvision Vamp or Teenage Kicks.

Samurai Guy
I play acoustic mostly, and I when I do play, it is either with one other person or by myself.

I do a mean Yellow Ledbetter (Pearl Jam), a pretty decent High and Dry (Radiohead), and a really good Creep (STP)... so I guess you could say anything that I can make into a solo performance.

If I had a band... Sex Type Thing (STP), Caught in the Rain (Revis), Everlong (Foo Fighters) and a song I have been DYING to cover is Beautiful Disaster by 311.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.