Doctor octopus question (please help)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jinzin
Okay so I've been reading some comics of spidey's with doc ock and I've seen the soiderman 2 movie a couple of times, but he's not a character that I particularly follow, he's a really tough spidey villian to be sure but my question is this, Does his long metal arms augment his human bodies strength or durability?
I've seen him getting punched by spiderman in the face and such, and I though if spiderman's punches can cruble brickwalls than dock ock should be getting moiderized, anyways can someone fill me in as to a logical explaination for this?
Also I know venom unleashed a can on the rest of the sinister six, did he ever fight doctor octopus?

ScarletSpider
His metal arms don't augment his usual physical body any. Though he is a crazy guy, which lets him take some punishment, just because he's a nutty mcnutbar and doesn't realize it.

Also, Spidey says all the time how he pulls his punches. If he really wanted to, Ock would be in Jersey with one punch, but Parker tries to be a bit humane.

jinzin
well i guess that would explain it, thank you.
does anyone know about the venom thing though?

Rhino
what venom thing?
o and as for the spidey punchign ock thing, he wouldnt be flying away in one punch, dock's head would be splattered yes the narrator in the SP2 game said that

Linkalicious
When did Venom ever tangle with the Sinister Six?

I have almost every Venom appearance and I've never seen the Sinister Six in any of them...

jinzin
venom was definitely part of the sinister six at one point, and retaliated against them due to some inncocents mumbo jumbo, but I don't know when that was.

Wynndar
these days doc ock roles with a mini force field generator...protecting him from all but the strongest of spidey punches.

jinzin
where'd he get that?

DesertFox
Doctor Otto Octavius is the bes villian no the best Marvel character

Mainstream
Vemon would rule Doc Ock! rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

bakerboy
That is one of the mistakes of the movie. Spidey could beat ock with only a punch.

SpyCspider
Venom joins the Sinister 6 later on in the storylines. Not the original 6. Anyway, he bit a huge chunk out of Sandman...yummy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.