yodas homeworld name

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grievous_90210
it seems to be a page from an insider mag reead the bottom left

http://www.aptirrelevance.com/images/starwars/yodaI79.jpg

BAILY
Holy Sh** Interesting find...... I thought Lucas was never gonna tell us Yoda's homeworld or species???????

Grievous_90210
i know i was wondering about that myself and it has the insider format maybe its in this months insider mag and that picture is everywhere

BAILY
No, this article is from the new Insider, for sure I have this pic saved from a few days ago, but I didnt notice that at the bottom. lol. I just checked and it is the same.

BAILY
Neither way, I think this is EU and not ROTS related. I doubt we will see Yoda's Homeworld, nor do I think it will be mentioned in ROTS. But cool find nonetheless from a big Yoda fan's POV anyways......

Grievous_90210
i wonder if brontu stimus is the same species

BAILY
prolly not. I mean Yoda & Yaddle have the same first letter. I figured all of Yoda's species must start with Y. Kinda like the Vulcans on Star Trek. They are always T'Pol or T'Ping or T' something. Hope this is touched in the EU novels or comics or something though.

kremzike
Or T'Spock. :P

Sorry, couldn't help it.

BAILY
LMAO. hahaha. That was priceless kremzike. Wow you are the first one to make me laugh today. Thanks bud. I needed that. So stressed out with exams coming up....

T'Spock, lol. I love it.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

jedijunky1138
This is just a snippet from the artical that goes on to say that this is not true. All of these rumors are false. Lucas is still sticking to his guns on this one. Sorry for the let down peeps but it had to be done. If ya don't believe me, go to the book store and buy it for yourself or look at in the store for all I care. It's in the Ask The Master pages.

BAILY
Figures as much. I thought there was something fishy about it. Especially since it hadnt been reported yet. Damn it Yoda, where did you come from???????

kremzike
Glad to help!

waynerobsonuk
Grentarik

Jesus that's something I was wondering about for years! I was hoping and thought we'd never know for sure. I vaugley remember rick saying we wouldn't a good while back. Ah well shows how much we can trust him then eh?

Wayne...

§pearhead
what a lame name confused

BAILY
No waynerobsonuk, this sounds to be false info. Read JediJunky1138;s post. He speaks logically. I am deeply saddened by this. The best news I could have heard, finding out where Yoda is from, and now it isnt true. (crying uncontrolably) sad

Grievous_90210
man that sucks so is his master fake too..............................................
haha its got the word gren in it gren=green another funny thing is i was looking up the word terik and that is a arabic card game

Mist
ive heard of that brontu stimus before somewhere.....i just cant think of where.....

§pearhead
I'm fairly certain it's an exotic disease or something yes

NoFate007
I've known this for a long while...and I don't read EU.

jedijunky1138
Known what? Its not true peeps read it for yourself.

Mist
no, no.......wait....its coming back......I REMEMBER!
its what i ate last night!

Darth Subjekt
OMG, im almost ashamed to admit this....but that dumb$h!t SS , had all that on his site a looong time ago. blink i dont understand how he could have that info, i thought he made all that crap up. He even called him a whill or whatever it is.....but dope find...good that some "comfirmed" info on yoda is released.

5knuckleShuffle
wait that was on ss? hmmmm troubling this is

Darth Subjekt
sure was....under History of jedi/sith...i think....but i know it was on ss.

that sucks huh?

5knuckleShuffle
what would really suck if when we see the film and ss was telling the truth.

Darth Subjekt
no $h!t...i would be pissed....but i know he lies about a bunch of stuff anyway...i called LFL to report him and they knew nothing of him and also said that they got alot of complaints about the ss.com website. But they dont know Mickey Suttle

Ushgarak
Well, another fun addition to the world of fake SW stuff! Much obliged to Jedijunky for the info.

Cipher
Its not as if the name of Yoda's planet would have any meaning unless he's from Dantooine or some other place we've heard of before......

cornponious
SS does have some factual information on his "site". However, any factual information that he may have, he stole from someone else.

corn

bilbofett
I seriously doubt Lucas will EVER reveal Yoda's origins. Seems to be his last bastion of mystery....

NoFate007
Does it even matter? Yoda isn't the main character in the trilogy, Anakin is.

Mist
is yoda species all connected as strongly to the force? or is it just him and the other one from KOTOR?

bilbofett
I'm with NoFate, while I'd like to know just out of curiosity, Yoda's origins really have nothing to do with the PT. He's the master and that is that. And just because we've only seen 2 of yoda's kind & both were Jedi is not evidence that his whole species is force sensitive. For all we know their species has been wiped out & they are all that is left or there are millions of the little green suckers out there that we just havent been shown that are not Jedi. You can go round & round with this but at the end of the day it really doesnt matter....

Sith Master X
Exactly.

musashi_sw
yeah exactly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.