Problems?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mouth
jUST A PLACE TO POST the problems you have in life that you're not ready / or sure who to tell yet..

because i have a problem myself where i dont know who to tell..
i force myself to throw up after i eat.. not every meal, but meals i feel guilty about after i eat them..most of them.. i'm at 100 pounds, 5"1, i play football and go to the gym every day so i'm in good shape.. it's just that i'm so scared to gain weight!! i know there are another ways to keep the weight off, where i dont have to bend down and stick my head down the loo.. but it's almost like an addiction, a feeling that i HAVE to get everything that i ate out of my body, so that i wont gain.. i've been bulimic for about a month now, sticking my head down about 2 times a day.. and it's gotten to the point where my throat is always sore and yesterday i threw up blood.. that really scared me, but i still make myself throw up.. i want to stop, and get help, but at the same time, i don't because i'm scared i'll get fat..

i remember when i first started.. i was on a stupid diet to lose 5 pounds, and i was getting tired of eating measured meals and cottage cheese and fruit every day for 2 weeks.. So i ate some chocolate, and then i felt really really giulty about eating that, i i ran into the bathroom right after i ate it, turned the faucet on and bend over the loo and stuck my fingers down my throat.. and i remeber thinking "OK, 3 MORE TRYS TO GET EVERYTHING OUT, AND THEN I'LL STOP" but i kept on going after 3 times...

Sometimes i binge, eat everything in sight, and then run to the bathroom to throw it all up.. i feel that it's like a guilt free-way to enjoy all the food that i like.. i can eat all the chocolate that i fancy without feeling bad after wards..

i'm not ready to tell anyone i know in person yet.. not even my best friend.. because i know how she'll re-act.. i'm scared she'll tell my parents, and then my parents will start creating a huge ordeal about it, and get into my personal life more then they are already now, and watch me every bloody minute of the day no expression.. i just wanted to tell someone, just to get it off my chest..

VilleValo462
i have problems .. with masturabtion yes

HockeyHorror
problems just makes life more interesting....well not serious problems...you knwo what i mean!

VilleValo462
no i dont .. explain no expression

Tex
We have lots of problems threads here in the OTF, I guess we can shop around for the best advice laughing out loud

VilleValo462
HAHA laughing

lil bitchiness
Fuoco, you cant keep doing that sad its not healty and it can damage your liver, and when it damages it, then looking uper thin is worthless.

sad Tell someone, so they can help you seem help.

lil bitchiness
omg!! hah hhaha!!

Why did you feel the need to share that with the rest of us!! laughing out loud

VilleValo462
idk .. i didnt think my profile was enuff .. confused

shaber
I think you need an eating disorder help website, mouth. This can cause severe problems. Stop forcing yourself to vomit!

shaber
Who would give a personal problem to an hostile audience? confused

VilleValo462
yeah.. thats not good .. no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.