Star Wars fan film you've gotta see!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reborn Again
This is truly great! laughing

George Lucas rules the world, and a lone stranger finds himself on a planet he no longer recognises as his own after escaping the Sarlacc Pit on Tatooine by wrestling away Boba Fett's jet pack. He eventually is captured by a horde of Storm Troopers at the Washington Monument that no longer has Lincon's statue, but one of George Lucas.

Escape from Tatooine

Killua
HAHAHA this was too much ! , its planet of the apes !! , absolutely ingeniously done !!!

waynerobsonuk
That was hilarious! Good find!

There's nothing like a bit of star wars related humour at this time of year I find. I'm going to have to pass this link to my mates... laughing out loud

Wayne...

janhook
I thought "Courage & Stupidity" would be worth adding to the list. I read about it in another forum were it is creating alot of buzz. Our good friend George plays a supporting role in a take off of Spielberg's making of Jaws. I linked to to the trailer from the dreamworksfansite front page review. Has anyone else seen anything on it or know what the length of the entire film will be?

Morridini
Ha, this one was funny. That's not how I imagined Boba Fett would look like behind the mask.

janhook
found the site it's just the films title so courageandstupidity.com

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.