I want some attention. When i'm here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

justjakk
I am bored beyond all recognition and need someone to tell me how great I am. Come on, don't be shy. Tell me i'm great. or just tell me off. This is a love me or hate me site. I ask the mods not close this site no matter the consequences of my actions. This is in all actuality, an opinion site. The opinion i'm looking for is how people percieve me. If you like me, cool. If you hate me, then i can accept your opinion. Take any and all shots at me if you want. Just make it clean, touch gloves, and come out swinging. -"Let's get it on!" Judge Mills Lane-

boxing

shellie
i think you rock...i love your personality and im sure we'd be friends should we ever meet hug

now...do you have a sofa i can crash on...im about to pass out .....

Morgoths_Wrath
yawn

justjakk
thanks shellie

5knuckleShuffle
i got a bed you can crash on shellie.

justjakk
am i that boring wrath? lol

5knuckleShuffle
yo dont listen to wrath he's just an idiot. your cool in my book

FeceMan
Umm...I say a picture where this guy was peeling off the skin on his chest and it was really bloody and I nearly vomited.

Shadow_King
ohh cool Feceman.

justjakk
thank you all for the feedback. it is really appreciated.

Morgoths_Wrath
hey now! I'm sure he's cool, but I need some reasons. You didn't really present yourself in an interesting manner? Who are you, anyway? Why should I think you're cool?

justjakk
no reason at all. i am just opening this thread to find out what others think of me if they think of me at all. it is only meant to get a responce. any responce will do. if you would like to know more about me you could allways click my sig and check my box.

D-Double
*gives Jakk a box of attention*

Wuz upper, man. Good to see you in the OTF....

What the hell do you have against Mr. Roger?.....That dude's an O.G. laughing out loud

justjakk
yo d dub. do you wann be my neighbor?

D-Double
Only if you have a stop light in your living room hanging next to a magical painting.....

...J/k ... big grin ........You is my homie, brutha.....

shellie
omg...jakk my daughter wrote me a poem and put it on my dresser to find...i was about in tears touched

justjakk
this is where the stop watch clocks. walking not for exercise, a couple more blocks. angles are abtruse, inside the box. stop me if you heard this, i knock hard rocks. got new rythim for ya, the school of hard knocks. got more than i'm needin', wearing out my jocks. i'm wiser than you thinkin', a wolf, not a fox. this is where i stop it, and here is where my ship docks.

justjakk
awww hun, thats sweet. let's hear it.

live in the attention thread.......a poem by the sweet shells daughter.

kinda disappointed though, shells been taken. sad

D-Double
laughing.....Shells, I'm hoping your daughters poem was much different than Jakk's.....

MornGlory
yawn yawn yawn sleeping

justjakk
i'm hopin' so too.

"gets popcorn"

i don't know, maybe i was trying to be like double d.

justjakk
another yawn. i am so happy.

shellie
im to dizzy to mess with it right now...ill show you tomorrow...i promise stick out tongue

justjakk
kk shells, will talk tommorrow. goodnight all.

Phoenix Aska
Hmmm...hiya Jakk!

What's up?

Sorry I haven't been around in a while...KMC is kinda boring though...

drunk_nazgul
I always thought you were really random and spontaneous. Funny. And kewl.

Phoenix Aska
oOo wow..spontaneous...I never thought of him as being that but I guess that works...

drunk_nazgul
I guess he was at first. Don't get to talk to him much anymore.

English Moosette
hug

*pats head*

You silly sausage wink

badboy2004
i want some attention aswell when i'm here

justjakk
i love attention. thanx naz, spontaneousness is what i was trying to portrait at the beggining. now i just want to sit around and talk to friends with no added b s to mess up good conversation. that is, unless im in a thread that needs b s lol

English Moosette
I am attention personified; relative wording = whore happy

justjakk
hey mrs moose. how ye doin? did you click my sig?

D-Double
What the monkey is that supposed to mean?...

....and who is this double d character?.......he sounds like a pimp... roll eyes (sarcastic)

justjakk
lol D!!! whats up dawg??

Straight pimpin like Marsha Brady up in the HISSSOUSE!!

D-Double
Marsha...Marsha...Marsha!!!....Dinner's ready....OWW, my nose!!

I'm chill'n and procrastinating like a mutha f@cka.....

What you all about?....

justjakk
just mackin on a bowl of chili will shells and cheese. gotta glass of tea next to me. all and all im just here.

D-Double
Sounds frigg'n tasty.......

blink....aw sh!t.....I smell popcorn!! eek!

....I'm out!!.......*sprints to the kitchen*

justjakk
i had to get shells to agree to it though lol

D-Double
laughing ...........Shells and cheese....droolio

justjakk
its a pretty dam good combination

justjakk
well outside of my little thread, it seems that im pissin everyone off today. i guess it was meant to be that way. lol maybe im just flakin out. im just gonna finish the pic im workin on in psp. if anyone wants to chat, yall know where to find me.

Dogbert
your cool. Is that what you wanted?

justjakk
if thats your honest opinion, yes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.