Carnage V.S Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

5knuckleShuffle
both of these charachters have great powers and agility.

wolverine has adamantium and a crazy fighting style

carnage is just complely insaine and shows no mercy.

jinzin
usually i'de say someone with carnage's powers wins.....however, I don't see wolverine losing to a psycho like carnage. It's like the whole mr. x. thing, Once wolverine sees how sick and twisted carnage is, it really won't matter what carnage is capible of doing cause he just simply won't be able to take wolverine down. I give this to wolverine based on will power alone.

Kontraz
carnage wins... not too much wolverine can actually do to him that would cause damage...

CorderaMitchell
wolverine isn't beating carnage

mikedgravity
woverine will probably get his ass handed to him

Iron Carnage
Carnage all the way. sure wolverine would put up a fight but carnage would win in the end.

DigiMark007
Carnage.

...interesting reasoning though jinzin...but please don't go to the darkside of Wolvie-supporting. You're normally one of the stauchest defenders of Castle Sanity from the undead hordes of fanboys here on the forums.

Hehe....I just wanted to use the Castle Sanity analogy...

-DM cool

long pig
He's waining to the DarkSide.....

Carnage removes his brains.

Iron Carnage
Yea removes and eats!

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Carnage.

...interesting reasoning though jinzin...but please don't go to the darkside of Wolvie-supporting. You're normally one of the stauchest defenders of Castle Sanity from the undead hordes of fanboys here on the forums.

Hehe....I just wanted to use the Castle Sanity analogy...

-DM cool

He's been doing this alot,he thinks DD will beat symbiote spiderman with ease, but defends Wolverine against namor, and godzilla.

Arahan
Man i am tired. Let see little Canadian vs big Killer Alien Machine.
Wolverine wi...ehm wait I am not a Wolvi Fanboy smile
This goes for Carnage.

CorderaMitchell
lol, why arent you sleeping.

Pointinel
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
wolverine isn't beating carnage

nothin personal, dude

but

why cant wolverine win in your eyes? so who exactly can he beat? i need a list

uno

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Pointinel
nothin personal, dude

but

why cant wolverine win in your eyes? so who exactly can he beat? i need a list

uno

Wolverine can't beat carnage, at all. I'm not the only one who thinks so here, the best thing for you to do, would be to read the spiderman vs. wolverine thread, from the beginning, and get a feel.

Arahan
According to some guys Wolvi can beat Godzilla....

I just woke up. Now I take a breakfast and a shower....
a hot chick would also be ok smile Damn i definitely need a girlfriend.

CorderaMitchell
Wolverine can beat godzilla, superman, galactus, iron man, namor, I don't get it, and probably never will.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.