Tell me...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mane
band
^ Why is it always the drummer with the bad attitude. I mean, you have to have an attitude as a lead singer, that's a given, but why make the drummer look mean too? confused

Mane
...and why the heck does the guitar player look like he's playing a small cello?

startxthexmosh
...maybe the drummer is having a bad day.

Morgoths_Wrath
because drummers have to hit those drums hard and fast. when you hit something, you're usually pissed off.

startxthexmosh
it helps when your pissed to bang something.hahaha bang something...

LanİeWindu™
Err...because someone pissed in his cereal maybe?

nitro-swicked
blink

*Danii*
Im a drummer and I don't have a bad attitude! And how come none of the smilies are chicks? Those sexist smilie-gods! pirate

nitro-swicked
^cool

*Danii*
**I know** wink

Kosta
I used to be a drummer, I find being angry actually made drumming harder, cuz its not about hittin em hard, its about hittem em in rhythm.

Jackie Malfoy
It is not always the drammer.I think because bands geting together always sees each other that they start fighting.If I saw my stepdad everyday I know I would go crazy.It is everyone.JM

shugie99
most drummers I know are pretty mellow. Probably because they get to take out their aggression so often.

CherryPie
Chad smith is never angry

he drinks but not as much as he used to but when you see chad he's always laughing

some people are just mean to drummers Chad's sexyin_love

Mane
RHCP sucks.

CherryPie
SUCK MY IMAGINARY DICK MANE YOU SONOF A B!TCH!

you don't know them

probably is cause the peppers make you think when you listen to them DICK HEAD

THIS IS YOU TO ME giljotiini

Mane
huh

CherryPie
see your confused right now

did I use too big a word for you?

I use littler ones so you wont think as much

DICK HEAD

Frosty Beverage
laughingno expression

CherryPie
what are you laughing at?!

jk

Mane
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Frosty Beverage
you.

Anna85
don't know

Candy Kisses
hi frosty! hi mane!

Mane
Hey there CK!

*Danii*
Cool drummers who all seemed pretty mellow -

Keith Moon
Meg White
Chad Smith
Harry from McFly sick
Travis Barker. . .well maybe

And then of course theres Lars Ulrich and after the whole Napster thing you tell me whether hes mellow!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.