Eminem's Mosh Video

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GCG

MornGlory
i no longer like Eminem after seeing and hearing MOSH...

well actually I have felt queezy about Eminem since he did "just Loose it"
and "My Band"... I mean... how shit are those songs !!!

LanİeWindu™
I love those songs...Mosh on the other hand, it didn't appeal to me.

MornGlory
how in the world can you love those other songs they were absolute shit

LanİeWindu™
Because they were funny.

And "My Band" can't be blamed on just Eminem, D-12 was there too, and it's on their album.

GCG
Does eminem have to always have someone in his crosshair ?

or is he a great marketeer; this mosh vid certainly turns heads and ears.

LanİeWindu™
I think he just always has Beef with someone about something and throws it into his songs to make more money and create controversy.

JToTheP
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but I find it ridiculous every single thread about rap or Eminem or something be full of criticism. I personally think the song and video, (both endings) is absolutely great. I won't go into my whole argument of why I hate Bush, and why everything is his fault. I just see Eminem's talk of gunplay/raping/killing/everything else as a metaphor, and it doesn't affect me mentally at all. It is just what teenagers want to hear nowadays, and I say keep it coming, cuz I sure as hell want to hear it.

I saw Mosh before I voted on the 2nd, and I was going to vote for Bush anyway. It was just an incredible bonus from one of my favorite rappers to bring up all of Bush's disasters in the past 4 years in a very truthful and video that I linked friends to who didn't even like rap or Eminem, and agreed it's an amazing video, and an eye-opener.

5knuckleShuffle
mosh is an interesting song imv if you listen to just lose it he dosent diss jackson he says no beef

Afro Cheese
I thought the video was interesting the first time I saw it as long as my TV was on mute.

MC Mike
Love the song, love the message.

And I hate people who dislike artists because of their political views. WTF? Some people said they stopped listenig to the Dixie Chicks after their anti-Bush statements. I never liked their music, but if those are your reasons, you need some help. They aren't even singing about it, like Eminem, are they?

Jackie Malfoy
I ever heard his cd yet.I do like eight miles but I never got into any of his other cds.And guys enough is enough.JM

Kagome H.
I love the Mosh video and all other songs Eminem has made. Mosh defiantly had a strong message and I totally agree with it.

pr1983
i loved both of em, decent song and decent video...

WindDancer
Eminen again tries to be controversial just to win appeal for his records......sad fella indeed. At 32 years old this man acting like a some teenage punk should just roll over and die. Feminem music sucks...end of story.

BackFire
Haven't seen the video and I don't plan to. Eminem is a whore.

Darth Revan
Whatever dumbass said that "Mosh" was the most important act of mainstream defiance since the sixties forgot about the fact that RATM was played on MTV not so long ago. It pisses me off that Eminem is doing this all of a sudden when he hadn't previously said a single word about politics. Clearly he doesn't give a shit, he's just trying to sell records because politics are the current trend.

hh?
whats there to like about eminem? he's a ***** for copying real mc's.

Darth Revan
Hey- Real MCs by the Gift of Gab ft. VURSATYL cool

Shadow_King
what is up with this song????

hh?
thumbup

Dogbert
MOSH is a good song and I like how it speaks its message. I'm tired of songs that ruin around their message, and this one just speaks it outright instead of doging it all the while.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.