Return of the Living dead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
Hey I just saw this movie.. the 1985 one.. wow.. that movie was actually starting off good then just sucked. The ending was HORRIBLE.

eggmayo
The movies good, but no. 2 is much better

Zilverz
Actually the original is a masterpiece. There is just so much creativity and humor i love it. Part 2 and 3 fall short. How is the ending horrible? how else would you contain the outbreak ?

KidRock
they just drop a bomb and it ends.. they should show how they move into the city.. there should have just been more

roundisfunny
I'm with Zilverz on this one. Sure, the ending coulda been "happier", but who says that horror movies (or any kind of movies) always have to end happily?

This is one of the few horror DVDs I actually own. It has one of my favorite quotes ever:

"It worked in the movie!"

"Well it ain't workin' now, Frank!"

"You mean the movie lied?"

BlackC@t
I've got the DVD but I can't open it until xmas sad

This movie is a masterpiece, I loved it and it's one of my favourite movies.

Number 2 wasn't that good by the way and number three was fantastic, gorey, orginal, and very creative, I've got the uncut version :smoking:

Darth_Big_Boy
I love all of the ROTLD flicks!

Cinemaddiction
2's my favorite, but the DVD seems to be somewhat HTF.

BlackC@t
What does HTF mean?

I thought two was the worst.

roundisfunny
HTF=Hard to find? I found mine at Wal-Mart for about 9 bucks, I believe.

Darth_Big_Boy
Yeah Cory...I couldn't find it anywhere around here except for Suncoast and I was not going to pay their inflated price tag.

I ended up getting it from DDDvD during their 20% off sale.

The Redeemer
I thought the whole thing was HORRIBLE. Not as bad as Part II, though. roll eyes (sarcastic) And then there was Part III. Enough said!!!

BackFire
The first movie is insanely awesoe. It's one of the funnest movies to watch, especially with a group. There are some classic moments that make me crack up. It's a masterpiece of comedy/horror.

dean7879
i loved 1 and 2..they were genious
i didnt like the 3rd one though

BlackC@t
I didn't think the movie was funny. Some reviews off Amazon said it was a spoof of Romero's 'Dead' trilogy, it certainly wasn't a spoof or a parody. The only funny bit I know was when Spider was trying to keep 'Tar Man' in the basement and he goes to his friends who run off "Hey, we're ya' going? come help me barricade the door! stupid ****ers!"

Purchase some off Amazon if you can't find them, I got the first from there and the third from the UK Amzon site, I might be purchasing the second, I'm still thinking about it, just the stink thing is with the second DVD is that they've changed the orginal to some crappy disco theme! furious

The Redeemer
After seeing Stuart Gordon's THE RE-ANIMATOR which came out around the same time I thought it was plain lame and embarrassing! Except for Linnea Quigley dancing around the graveyard without her kickers on. Not as good as her lipstick in the nipple moment from NIGHT OF THE DEMONS, though...

Cowboyography
I like Return alot, The opening where it explains how this is a true story just makes it so much better smile

BlackC@t
I wonder why they do that though.....It's kind of creepy. The theme is the scariest score I've ever heard, brilliant!

And people, it's not just 'Return of the Living Dead' it's 'The Return of the Living Dead' I can't stress that enough, I know it's not a big deal but if you're going to talk about a movie, then at least get the title right.

dean7879
i love part two the best
'get the damn screwdriver out of my head'

lol quality

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.