Wrongturn?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

THE_DOOM666
who thinks wrong turn is really a that well constructed horror flick and if it is catchy at all, i just watched it now didnt seem so good as it did the first time anyway, i made 4 poll choices of how much do you horror fans really like it, so vote with what you think.

MornGlory
that poll is gay yawn

KidRock
it seems like all the HARDCORE horror fans say it sucks.. but i like it a lot

Cinemaddiction
How about an option for those of us that thought it was pure balls?

Lord_Andres
One of the worst TCM wannabes

botankus
Really, I always thought I liked it 32.923%, but I can't vote because my choice isn't up there.

feral cat

RuLeZ mE
100%, there is already a thread for this though sad

Wolfie
Why isn't there a 0% here?

If I had paid full price for the DVD, I would've been pissed.

tabby999
holy tolito bat man, this feral cat newbie person is maintaining their ablility to structure sentences! maybe there is hope for us yet!!!

and i havn't seen wrong turn, i'll reply when i get around to it

Evil Dead
Wrong Turn is trash........nothing redeemable about it.

Wolfie
Was that necessary? confused

tabby999
not really, i was simply rather impressed is all wink

~FreAk'n*WeiRd~
i think wrong turn is actually pretty good...

on dvd the special features are good!!!!

MildPossession
I enjoyed parts of Wrong Turn, nothing amazing but a decent horror movie. Could have been much better though.

Darth_Big_Boy
I liked Wrong Turn...not 100%...more like 75%.

Scarpa
Big rip off of the TCM movies

<<Solo>>
The poll and Wrong Turn have something in common then.

Scarpa
I hated that movie worse than getting a root canal

tabby999
well a root canals not that bad once they give you the annestetic, then you dont feel anything...

fi wilson
I really liked this film. Pretty gory when it needed to be and otheriwse very tense. A short and sweet modern horror. Obviously owing a lot to many generic predecessors but still a very worthy entry.

Scarpa
Yeah but they were trying to streal the TCM plot.

Wolfie
I see the relation between Wrong Turn and TCM but I wouldn't say they were trying to steal the plot. It could have been a lot better if they did.

SJS
what's TCM

SJS
oh, texas chainsaw masacre !

SJS
also, eliza dushku is quite tasty devil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.