Vomit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VilleValo462
i once puked up all over my new tool sweater .. and oh good i have never been the same

whats your guyes puke experiances ?

Myth
I got car sick while my ex-gf and I were looking for a place to oof. I got really sick, and after we "did it" we were talking. Suddenly I had to open the door and I had the biggest projectile vomit ever.

BTW: That was when I lost my virginity.

tigida_tigida
i was mortal drunk and i threw up all over my cousins back and all over his new jumper lol

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
wen i was in first grade i threw up on the teacher....

Dead alot
I threw up all over 4 tables when I was in school

glenn
I puked in my dinner. Not a nice sight.

tigida_tigida
lol trust you glenn.. so u seen my pic?

total nettlehead
my old girlfriend nearly threw up in my mouth once. that wasnt too nice.

BarmyBrummie
My mate in college went to a club and a girl puked all over him after they snogged sick

Linkalicious
everytime i get completely drunk to the point of throwing up...i find a toilet and make peace with God.

My worst puking experience was like 4 weeks ago. I ate lunch and an hour later i did a killer Ab work out and just couldn't hold my lunch. The worst part was I tried fighting it off, but there was no stopping it. I had it in my mouth while i ran about 30 ft to the nearest john. embarrasment

NyC-gUrL
I barfed all over my friends Twister-game at her birthday party when I was like 7. She never spoke to me again sad

Linkalicious
^ awww....how sad sad

NyC-gUrL
cry

Linkalicious
*puts on bib and apron then hugs NyC*

NyC-gUrL
laughing out loud mad I WAS 7!!! mad

Im all grown up now angel

Linkalicious
*takes off bib and aprong*

sorry...i just don't want pukey on me.

amity75
I was hungover and puked all over a kid in a supermarket.

Cyclops
no interesting puke storys. I only puke on my birthday because I get fed drink after drink after drink. Stupid brother.... mad

Vampiree
throwing up helps you sober up yes

NyC-gUrL
I wont puke I promise angel twisted1

crazy_c
i once puked up a bowl of spag. bol on a white carpet embarrasment ohhh the sahme

Korri
ahh ok

glenn
there was this girl that i went to school with and she puked up all over the computer keyboard. The clour of the puke was a mixture of brown and pink with bits of food in the slots on the keyboard.

tigida_tigida
oh..well

glenn
oh well. It was disgusting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.