Harry Potter & Coca Cola

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

testacoke
Does anyone out there know if Coca Cola is still allowed to do Harry Potter marketing on its cans or has Harry been saved?

There's been a lot of unrest about Coca Cola's global marketing deal with JKRowling and Harry Potter via Warner Bros but I don't know how it ended up - is Coke's global marketing deal still valid and will they still be doing promos around The Goblet of Fire in 2005?

Thanks muggles!

Jackie Malfoy
I think they do something like that if a harry potter movie is coming out which it is not.I am sure when Goblet of fire comes out they will once again have hp on there coke cans.
In the meanwhile I can't wait to see star wars on the coke cans when that comes out next year!YEA!JM

testacoke
Cool, thanks Jackie, am just checking as I didn't see anything by Coca Cola when the Prisoner of Azkaban came out...

Agree, can't wait to see the Star Wars cans - good collectors items these special edition cans - I saw an auction for unopened promo cans on eBay recently....wow!

Jackie Malfoy
Are you going to buy those star wars cans?I know I am when they come out.For now I can't wait!JM

botankus
Who gives a sh*t!!

WindDancer
I drink Coke, but I don't watch Harry Porter. So I wouldn't know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.