Harry Potter & Coca Cola

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

testacoke
Harry Potter & Coca Cola
Does anyone out there know if Coca Cola is still allowed to do Harry Potter marketing on its cans or has Harry been saved?

There's been a lot of unrest about Coca Cola's global marketing deal with JKRowling and Harry Potter via Warner Bros but I don't know how it ended up - is Coke's global marketing deal still valid and will they still be doing promos around The Goblet of Fire in 2005?

Thanks muggles!

impatientinky
??? erm what's wrong with coca cola?

Raven Guardia
OMG!!!! do they have HP on cans of coke in the UK?!?!?!?.....they dont here is stupid geroge bush land mad I am moving to England.

Orlando´s Angel
me too

lioness_pride
i used to live in stupid george bush land and i saw coke cans with harry potter. but i moved to england and i havent seen any...... that i remember

~Freak-N-Bunny~
Weird....George Bush land Eee Hee Hee

Wizardkid233
Yeah werid geroge bush land what a *** he is

lioness_pride
ummmm Ee Hee Hee???????????

Unicor777
NO POLITICS PLEASE ITS A RULE !
WE DON'T WANT THIS TO BE CLOSED ! PLEASE

~Air Angel~
^YEP YEP YEP big grin (GEORGE BUSH LAND....:lolsmile

DanFan4000
Air ange not have problem with POLITICS, its not about Harry Potter, is it? No.......

~Air Angel~
^Please quit mocking my modding........if you continue to do it you're going to get a week ban! miffed:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.