Electro vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mainstream
The Xmen greatest emeny vs one of Spiderman's most powerful (yet kinda stupid) foes. Who will win?

muffin man
magneto because he'd put metal on electro and turn him into an electro-magnet
no pun intended even though it was kinda funny

Mainstream
I find that answer to be quite shocking (no pun intended)

Mainstream

norrin radd
magneto all the way

jinzin
Lets see, Magneto can destroy the earth if he wants, It took a cosmic powered spidey to stop him, and he went on a rampage almost obliterating the entire city of new york vs. A skinny guy in an ugly costume that appears in about 5 comics every couple of years cause he sucks so bad.....hmmmmmmmmmm
ELECTRO!

.....oooor not! Magneto wins.

miahera
Electro's a recharger for Magneto. even better than Cortez!

baddspellahl4
magneto can fire and absorb electricity too, so electro's powers are insufficent.

Cosmo Kramer
First of all Electro, not stupid! anyone who thinks he is is an idiot.

jinzin
do you mean he's not,,,not intelligent? or do you mean he's not stupid in terms of being a lame ass character, cause if it's the ladder you have no right insulting someone for their opinion about something like that.

Imperial_Samura
Well, Electro might not be stupid, per say, but he is certainly not up there with Magneto in terms of intelligence or, dare I say, power. A bit like comparing Dr Doom and Toad. Mageneto has this in the bag.

JuggernautFan
actually i think electro has gotten powerful enough to jam neural impulses. he isnt limited to just throwing lightning anymore wink

electro wins... very literally.

Molecule man
Electro is a joke he doesn't stand a chance against the master of magnetism

Imperial_Samura
Indeed, I always felt, in my humble opinion, that Electro was always just another villain. Magneto on the other hand has achieved a near legendary status through his deeds, schemes and powers.

Molecule man
Graviton would be much better matchup in terms of power

Mainstream
I mean Electro isn't exactly a rocket scientist. I think he's a pretty great villain though.

JuggernautFan
you are all thinking of electro when he first appeared...

he could probably render magneto unconsciouss with a whim...

he can jam neural impulses and probably render magneto incapable of even thinking.

Molecule man
No way Electro could do that against Mags while Mags can literally tear him apart in seconds

jinzin
can electro do that when mags has his helmet on?

K3VIL
The God-Like Electro that defeat Spider-Man easy could beat Magneto i think after a run for his money.The god-like Electro is linked to the Earth electrical field, he was able to creat an electrical field sufficient to grant himself to fly and hover into air, he was able to kill people just jamming their brain impulse with a massive shock effect, he can vaporize water creating intense heat around himself with his electrical field, he also can create electrical grids or fields to protect himself and make enemies being shocked or killed if they tried to pass through it.The god-like Electro can destroy cities if he wants, he sayed to Spider-Man he can destroy an entire neighbourhood if Spidey don't beg him for don't kill him.And onestly i think he wasn't overrating himself, cause he can control electricity in a long range around himself, ok Magneto can cause a worldwide proportion disaster, but anyway a guy that can produce and control electricity on that range his a trouble for the lord of magnetism.Also don't forget that we never see how much electricity Magneto can absorb, Electro can overcharge Magneto's body?His body his still made of flesh and bones, he can throw Magneto an unbelievable electrical blast that would be too much for Magneto and it will cause his force field to broke, then Electro had just to jamm his brain impulse.

baddspellahl4
well, we aren't talking about god-like electro we're talkin about regualr magneto and regualr electro.

Adam_PoE
Electricity is a phenomena caused by the magnetic properties between charged particles. Magneto could simply neutralize the powers of Electro by manipulating the magnetic field between protons and electrons and preventing electrical charges.

baddspellahl4
I dont' knwo what the hell you just said, but you said it. so he told you!

ayjay
i concur

Molecule man
Regular Magneto is linked to the earths magnetic field too and magnetism and electricity is closely related. So even we are talking about god-like Electro Magneto may not lose. And when Mags power himself up by absorbing the electricity caused by Electro he destroys Electro easily. The fact is that Magneto is 10X more powerful than Electro who is only a match for Spidy haha

Mainstream
I forgot about the Super powered verison of Electro. I still think Magneto takes it though

Mainstream
Jamm his brain Impulses? Magneto is beyond such trickery...I think.

HarmonicFlo88
Mags

Mainstream
Hey um um um Harmonic dude... what the hell does that say under Nate Grey?

baddspellahl4
I walk a lonely road. The only one that I have ever known. Don't know where it goes... but it's only me and I walk alone.

Mainstream
Cool.

KillAll
still think electro would jam magnetos neural impulses...

that would render him pretty much useless. i guess its a race for positioning. whoever strikes first wins.

one is going to render the other useless. i vote for electro.

Mainstream
I'm guessing 80% of the folks on this thread are voting Magneto. More power to you if you think Max could get a victory.

KillAll
yea, but is it a popularity contest?? i dont think so...

thats why the marvel/dc crossovers were as bad as they... were.

they dont get much worse than people voting on what they like instead of comparing actual power vs power.

KillAll
or actually, voting on what they know... they just vote on the farmiliar... wolverine beating lobo was rediculous.

Mainstream
Orginally I kinda thought Electro would win, but Magneto is smarter and has more experience with his powers. Doesn't Electro have to charge up ever so often? Magneto doesn't have such a problem

KillAll
dont think it matters, and eventually even magneto needs to "recharge"... if you think he doesnt you are sadly mistaken.

it only takes a second to jam his nueral impulses. i dont think he would even be close to having to recharge (electro that is).

Mainstream
Magneto doesn't have to recharge as often as Max does. I know Magneto is old and confused (Sometimes he helps the Xmen sometimes he tries to kill them) but Magneto gotta be at least 30 if not 40 better than Max.

KillAll
30 or 40 what... years maybe.

doesnt mean hes going to win. if you cant think, i doubt you would be able to formulate a defense, let alone an offense.

Mainstream
They have not ever fought before have they? You sound like you've seen it or something.

KillAll
not to my knowledge... i dunno where you are drawing that conclusion from

Mainstream
I'm using my Magnetic powers to suck info from you brain.

KillAll
well that explains alot.

Mainstream
You mocking....that's not very nice. Fear the power of Mainstreamneto! (I'm just messing with you I'm pretty normal.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.