hercule vs. mr furious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

muffin man
remeber mystery men well they're leader mr. furious after being dumped slapped and kicked in the nuts against the big oaf from dragonball Z come on this has to be funny dammit i'm laughing now laughing laughing Happy Dance laughing bunny laughing

Mainstream
I remember that movie and I believe Mr. Furious would take that idiot Hercule out!

radioboy121
Err... Mr. Furious has no powers. All he does is get "furious" and even then he's a pushover.

K3VIL
It's not true.Mr Furious is a hulk like character.When he really (not when he just say i'm becoming furious!) get pissed off, he gain superhuman strenght, stamina and durability, probably Class 10 or 15, cause has sayed in the movie he lift a bus, yes the driver was pushing the accelerator but he lift it anyway.

jinzin
Bwahahahahahahaha. Oh man, that's gotta be the funniest and lamest fight i've ever heard of. I think Hurcule has all the strength and skill to beat Mr. Furious, he pulled like 5 buses at once, but when Mr. Furious really get's going he's a real contender. I'm not sure if Hurcule is prepared to stand up to that kind of ....FURY?

crazyspinz
mr furious owns all,

jinzin
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnde
eeed!

baddspellahl4
I looked this up on the internet and found out something. hercule(with the exeption of videl and the z team) is the strongest human on earth. he once pulled two full city buses across a stadium. and I know 2 full city buses is over 10 tons. so I give it to hercule

muffin man
don't forget hercule is a coward I tells you a coward dammit

muffin man
HERCULE: no I've just gotta go to the toilet.
annoucer guy: HERCULE is running away folks
HERCULE: no no thats just an old tai chi warm up
annoucer guy: whats it called
HERCULE: umm.. err... the coward punch yeah
annoucer guy: the coward punch?
CHI-CHI: you owe my husband and son millions of zennies
GOKU: calm downn honey
GOHAN: yeah mom

made up all from my head

lightaxe
DBZ sucks.

Paola
eek! are hercule or mr furious DBZ characters?

lightaxe
Hercule is, Mr furious is from a movie.

miahera
Mr. Furious was a member of a sub superhero team from Mystery Men. I emphasize sub meaning no health and dental plan included. big grin

Paola
eek!

lockd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.