Help Writing Music Reviews

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElectricBugaloo
Hello everyone.

As some of you know, I keep a website (badly) maintained, and one of the things I like to do is write the occasional music review. But I'd like to expand that part of my site--the only thing is that I can't possibly review enough music to make it worth my while alone. So I am asking for help from you, good and gentle people of the KMC Music Forum.

If you would like to help out, PM or IM me at lprophetslp27. If I don't answer immediately, I will get back to you within a day or so. Basically, all you need to do is write a review of a CD that recently came out or will come out soon that you have heard.

Of course, it won't be stuff like Avril Lavigne, etc, because that isn't my kind of music. I'm looking more towards the Indie Pop/Rock and Hip Hop side, but I would be willing to look at any reviews from other genres.

Thank you.

ElectricBugaloo
I'd really like it if people would like to help out...

Samurai Guy
Poor Bugaloo. I will assist if at all possible.

Fearnix
I would like to help

ElectricBugaloo
Basically, if you see an album that you would like to review that's come out in the past month or so (or will come out) then ask me, and unless I:
a) have already reviewed it
b) don't think it's the type of music I want to have
c) want to steal it and review it myself.

hh?
have u reviewed Vordul Mega- The Revolution of Yung Havocs?

ElectricBugaloo
No I have not.

ElectricBugaloo
Someone is writing a review for the Dogs Die In Hot Cars CD right now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.