The worst thing to do in the world

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Havoc470
the worst thing to do in the world for me, is mowing a huge ass backyard with a weed whacker.....especially when there arent any weeds at all but tall strong spring time green grass instead

whats your worst thing to go in the world?

Linkalicious
masterbate more than 2 times during the day...

eggmayo
you mean more than 20 right?

CherryPie
wow

want a visitor that'll make the day move more smoothly

I'm feeling kinky today anyways

thats not my bad feeling either

Not going to a chili peppers concert and told no at the last minute sad

Mane
When I eat too many humans in one sitting.

eggmayo
Nah, Mane, I remember when you had that hot sauce, that was frikkin' awesome!

Mane
True, that was pretty rad.

eggmayo
Ah... fricassed Mane-ass

Frosty Beverage
no expression

eggmayo
Ehh, guess you had to be there.

T.M
the worst thing in the world is un-sliced bread why have it??? whats the point... its impossible to cut in a straight line.

CherryPie
LOL

you guys kill me.....literallywine

care for a drink?

eggmayo
Basically, you get one of the loaf things, cut the end off and scoop out the scrumptious middle.

Mane
Amen. thumb up thumb up

T.M
u must have a cob to do that then u fill it with chips/fries it lovely big grin not very good for u but what the hell

eggmayo
Nah, I mean like a loaf of nonsliced bread, the middle tastes... GOOD.

T.M
yeah i know. get a loaf of non sliced take the top off remove the filling (u can eat this seems u like it so much) then fill with chips/fries its a giant chip sandwich big grin

Frosty Beverage
I'm everywhere shifty

eggmayo
So how many fingers am I holding up?

T.M

Frosty Beverage
none, i ate them all.

CherryPie

eggmayo
Correctamundo.

CherryPie
AHHHHH!

your smart roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jackie Malfoy
For me it is going over to my mom and stepfather's house that is bad for me.I hate it.And I have to go over there on friday to Sunday.Please say a prayer for me that I don't end up killing them.JM

Frosty Beverage
stick out tongue

...mowing the lawn isn't the worst, killer your mother who tells you to mow the lawn is.

justjakk
the worst thing in the world to do is walk into a lesbian bar looking for women.

"Hey baby, if you're up for it, i am too."

eggmayo
Or to download a cut version of Killing In the Name Of

CherryPie
justjakk that's funny SH!T

justjakk
Hell if you wanna be bold walk into a gay bar and drop yer keys.

eggmayo
Dont even go there.

justjakk
Hey she started it. Dude walk into a Wal-Mart and watch for the oldest person around. While they are starting to go up front to check out, drop a high priced, small item in their buggie.

CherryPie
I"M SOO DOING THAT

LETS GO!

justjakk
Make sure they dont see you.

You can also walk into a Dollar store with a pricegun and mark everything you can for $20.

I used to work at a KB Toys, so i have done this one befor.

eggmayo
In Walmart, they have the tills with less than 10 items, but they put the oldest, stupidest person on there, and it takes longer to get through than it does on other tills!

justjakk
If you got a younger cousin and they are going to see Santa. Get them to saying this befor they go, practise it a couple times. When they sit on Santas lap and he asks them what they want for christmas, have them say "Your soul."

eggmayo
*laughs ass off*

§pearhead
The worst thing to do in the world is to kill another person no expression

justjakk
No the worst thing to do in the world is to try to kill someone else and fail, accidentally killing yourself in the process.

eggmayo
No, the worst thing in the world to do is kill millions of people. And cute bunnies. Killing horses in front of small girls is a bit naughty too.

Mane
I believe it's spelled 'LMAO'

§pearhead
pathetic, yes, worst, no

T.M
its abbreviated 'LMAO'

CherryPie
I hat blood although I play grand theft auto roll eyes (sarcastic)

justjakk
ok ok. i do admit that would be pathetic. the worst thing t do is hold the gerber baby up for ransome and kill it befor getting the ransome and sending the baby strapped with a bomb on it to the parents. at the exact time they are to be blown up by the bomb, rape the telletubbies and kill clifford the big red dog on live television PBS. Strap those kids from the barney show to a rocket and send them to pluto where they would freeze to death in a matter of milliseconds and blow up shiny time station. mudilate big bird and stuff oscar in a fish take full of paranas. surgically bind elmo to huffalumpagus and the count. send them to iran as a piecefull dinner to osama bin laden. then take every cute little bunny rabbit in the world, place them in a streamline jet and fly it into the matel toy factory, jumping out in time to pop the parashute and coast to safety as you watch the whole thing burn to ashes.

T.M
wow

justjakk
sorry, but you made me do it. i feel so dirty now.

Havoc470
damn, that was pretty hardcore

justjakk
it gets worse when the letter finally gets to the president that you gave his wife a sex change

Sybil
cut someones head off...(has been done) and have to live in sin like the iraqians

justjakk
depends o which head ur taking about

Sybil
no it doesn't...killing an innocent life for no damn reason is a horrible thing...

Morgoths_Wrath
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/fahQ_Nigel/canyouhearmenow.jpg

justjakk
true. but i mean which head? this is such a serious question. the dudes died fo no good a reason but at least people were about to say, "That was a sad thing when they killed that guy. Look at HIM." im sorry, i dont get to wrapped up and saddened about death as everyone else does. i still think its funny as hell someone made a thread talking about Bush getting bagged in canada. its just the way i am turning. its not a personal thing. i just think death is starting to be a normal day thing. When you turn on the tv and all you hear is how some kid got shot just 10 miles away from you, you kinda get desensitized to it.

justjakk
i dont want anyone to get me wrong. i was very sad when my dad died, but everyone is going to die sooner or later. when i die i want someone to remember how funny a guy i was and how messed up it was i died, true. At the same time, i want the same person to laugh about how i died. wether it be by heart attack or tripping on an ice cube. you can think im twizted, but i would have to agree with you.

i am still waiting for that meteor......COME ON METEOR!!

Sybil
It was an american soldier! he had a family! they killed him for no f ucking reason you prick!

justjakk
all the same. sorry for his family, but have you heard of a little thing called vietnam? there was alot more families losing husbands and fathers, sons and uncles. one other such incident was the civil war here in our own home state of america where cousins killed cousins over who was a better government. one family never outweighs hundreds. and if you remember vietnam, children were strapped with bombs and/or was told to walk to the american soldiers with a hand granade. dont forget about that. dont forget about two places that flew into twin buildings in the heart of New York City. that was vicious. wonder how many people wondered about those buildings. yes, i may be a prick, but i take that with a civil thought in my head that everyone is meant to die sooner or later. its sad what is ruined by their death. you cant sit there and tell me all this is new to you. how do you think america and every other country in the world started out to begin with. people died. if i seem cruel for not caring about who dies anymore, then i do apologyze. when you sit in your living room worried about a man getting decapitated, think about these sick freaks who kidnap children, rape them and then kill them for jollies. now tell me something sicker than that.

Arsenal
I would be scared as hell if justjakk was a terrorist scared

justjakk
thank you for your compliment arsenal, i just know gore in details.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.