Beat 'em up, action/adventure & platformers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Martial_artist
I like a lot of platform games like Sonic, Ratchet & Clank, Jak & Daxter, Crash Bandicoot etc...Soul Calibur II is great fun and so is SSBM

Anyone else? Post games you like here wink

Martial_artist
P.S. I'm a girl so...

Morridini
I really loved Super Smash Brothers Melee, and I also liked Sole Calibur II a lot. Who are your favorite character in those games? In SSBM I prefer being Roy and in SCII I prefer being Link.

dark1365
In Soul Calibur 3: Secret characters...
Xbox: Master Chief with plasma sword!
GameCube: Marth!
PS2: (none decided)

dark1365
I hope.

Martial_artist
Soul Calibur 3?!!! Where where!?!!!

Martial_artist
I like Link both ways but I also like:

SC2 - Talim, Maxi, Yunsung, Kilik, Ivy, Cervantase, umm, *still thinking*

SSBM - Link, Pikachu, Kirby, Fox, Roy more often than just sometimes....I think that's it

SaTsuJiN
I liked Gekido for PS1 (great beat em up)

as for fighting games.. soul cal II gets my vote followed by Smash melee and street fighter III : 3rd strike

dark1365
There's a nil chance that the MC will be in SSBM2...still, a gamer can dream.

MC's MOVES!!!!!
-->B Missle
-->B(hold) fuel rod cannon charge
DownB Draw plasma grenade, A = throw
A= normal melee
A--> Slash with Plasma sword
upB = Hijack Banshee out of nowhere!
B(hold) Plasma pistol charge with limited tracking ability

Ahhh, the possibilities.

dark1365
Soul Calibur 2 = Nightmare.
SSBM = Samus, Link.

Martial_artist
I want to become a video game designer when I'm older - it'll be tough but if I can do it then this is my dream - you might be playing a game one day with thanks from me big grin

Joker1237
Sonic 2 is a good platform game, man I miss that game on the Sega.

I like most of the Mortal Kombats in fighting games, best one imo is MK2, Favor fighter is Johnny Cage, and best boss out of all the games is either Kintaro or Goro, I like them both.

Street fighter is a close 2nd though in fighting games follow by Tekken(IMO)

I do like knock out kings. Soul Reaver is other alsome game.

Martial_artist
Ahhh Sonic...the good old days...sitting there for hours playing the classic Sonic games....I'm 16 now so it's not that long ago...8-9 years ago or so...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.