Choose me some new bands please?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eggmayo
Basically, I love my music, and I have too many of all these bands songs, can you luverly people name some more bands in the same vein?

Black Sabbath
Led Zeppelin
Ozzy Osbourne
Nirvana
SOAD
RATM
Rammstein
Queen
Metallica
Hendrix
Iron Maiden
Guns and Roses
AC/DC

madcat66
Three days grace
audioslave
Bad Religion
the offspring
sum 41
system of a down
disturbed

I think those are kinda in the same vein...
(I personally recommend Chevelle, Mad At Gravity, and 3 Doors Down, but whatever...)

Df02
few problems there....
none of them are really in the same vien, apart from System....and he listed them in his post haha stick out tongue

Egg:
you seem to have no real set genre to ur list, they're all just older bands apart from SOAD RATM and Nirvana... and theyre all very different, so itll be hard for any1 to really give u a list of new bands you may like

im listening to Death From Above 1979 now, so why not try them out...be a good start stick out tongue then try The Eighties Matchbox B-line Disaster

AcrypT
Yea they are absolutely different bands, not much in common on your list...

Red Hot Chillie Peppers
Pink Floyed
Sting
Aerosmith

I think those are a few bands that you might like, they don't all have much to do with eachother but they seem to fit into your list.

Deathblow
Tool, Tool, Tool and Tool.

Oh yeah and Opeth.

ChickinMeat
the kidney theives are a good band, if you like the rock/techno mix.

if you have played the game deus ex:invisible war, NG Resonance's music is performed by the kidney theives

AcrypT
Prodigy, you gota like them...

eggmayo
^ i do like most of the mentioned bands, but i wouldnt class them as favourites.

the best genre i would say is classic rock. or classic metal eg sabbath.

Bierbommetje
Velvet Revolver
Protein
Queens of the Stone Age
Stone Temple Pilots
Slash's Snakepit
ZZ Top

Just some names off the top of my head.

AcrypT
Well it would be hard to class any band as a favorit till you got to know them. That's at least how it works with me, a band has to build itself up to the top of my band list slowly slowly to be concidered one of my favorits, sometimes it takes a month sometimes a year but it's never love at first sight.
My advice is let yourself open up to new bands that you never really gave much atention to and you may find you like them more than you thought (or more than other people made you think, don't dislike a band just because everyone els does untill you've given them a try!).

Dwarfdude
Finch.....Less Than Jake......Eighteen Visions....Skindred....And if you want some slower, sort of a mix of funk and rock, then Dispatch is a good bet.

Mane
Norma Jean

Tptmanno1
And
A perfect Circle...

hh?
if you would like to give real hip hop groups a try

listen to

Cannibal Ox
CunninLynguists
A Tribe Called Quest
De La Soul
Binary Star
Blackstar
Company Flow
Fermented Reptile
Jedi Mind Tricks
Madvillain

<<Solo>>
The Killers
The Walkmen
Atom & His Package (****ing Hilarious)
Jimmy Eat World

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.