Batman no belt vs elektra no weapons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Batman 24
the fight takes pace in a ring

jinzin
batman, he might not be allowed his belt but his wallet's another thing alltogether and after he shows electra the doe in his wallet she'll agree to let him take "advantage" of.......errrr the fight i mean...yeah the fight (shifty eyes)

crazyspinz
mmhmmmm

ScarletSpider
Then she kicks him in the balls and takes the wallet.

jinzin
damn sneaky seductive ninja women!

Imperial_Samura
Heheh. But doesn't Batman still know a great deal of martial arts and all the rest? Sure, his belt is important, but he still has a brain....

jinzin
I don't think that'll do him a bit of good once she cracks him in the nuts man.

Evangel94
Batman easy.

Imperial_Samura
lol. No, I must admit that is the one move that will put almost any hero down for the count. Holy groin attack batman.

ayjay
truuu dat....but i still say batman.....ever since watchin adam weat as abtman....u have to wonder whether he has any...well you know.....haha jks....i think batman wins cos of his wide range of martial arts training

jinzin
lol, yeah realistically i gotta go with the bats, just goes to show you, "YOU DO NOT **** WITH BATMAN!"

Bardock42
not even elektra?
Well he would beat her anyway.

srankmissingnin
Elektra wins, she has thrown her Sai into the barrel of a hand gun, propelling the gun through the gunman's chest.

Mr_Famous
Batman wins hands down. Bulleye beat Elektra multiple times, and Batman is better than him

jinzin
so what batman did the same thing with a little metal tube.

Krissy Von Doom
Batman (no belt), his underwear falls thus an opening for a KO by Elektra eek!

lifeisaglich
What do you mean please clearify

supremthor
Batman bet Bulleye with one punch

jinzin
oh, he threw a little metal tube right in the berral of a gun whil he was dodging bullets from the reaper, causing the gun to backfire, so i don't see what elektra throwing her sai down the barrel of a gun is any better.

lifeisaglich
quite interesing smile

terror_child3
huh...... hmmm... depends Adam west as batman or George clooney as batman.... it makes a real big difference...... cause we all know adam west dosent have any "cahones" to speak of..... that and he's dilusional, he might confuse electra for his ex-wife....

srankmissingnin
The gun went right through the chest of the guy holding it... I'd say that is a bit of a difference.

Mr_Famous
Batman doesnt kill so thats probly y he didnt do the same

srankmissingnin
...or because he can't.

Cipher
If we're talking the comic book versions- Batman.

themalestorm
batman may have martial arts training but dahhh wtf do you think elektra is. She is a trained killer, batman is just a crazy rich guy in a cape. She is a crazy b!tch back from the dead.

Elektra wins

DarkCrawler
Batman wins

K3VIL
As mentioned before my reply, Bats perform the same feat with a metal tube, and anyway you pull out the sai thing in every Elektra topic.

FrothByte
i'd like to say elektra, coz she's a trained assasin. doesn't matter if you know more martial arts, its how you use them that counts. i still think a professional boxer can beat the crap out of a guy who knows karate, taekwondo, and quack fu.

but in the end, i'd still say batman wins....for the basic fact that he is a guy and thus having faster reflexes and higher levels of energy, strength and speed.

Zahit
Batman should win, then take Elektra out to dinner and find out first
hand the pleasures of Greek women and a bottle of olive oil......
rock

DarkCrawler
Batman is trained as highly, if not better in martial arts then Elektra. He could be professional assasin easily.

MERCILOUS
Indeed he could. Batman has trained in "the deadliest" of martial arts, his preference for not using them in no way means he will lose this fight. He can just as easily incapacitate as kill. Elektra is good, but Batman is the best (or at least argueably the best in the DCU.) This is not something that Elektra can claim in her own universe.

baddspellahl4
what the hell kind of thread is this? he knows every known form of matrial arts, is a athlete gymnast, and speaks every known language(so she can't cuss him out in another language)

laydiiplayette
If it were a fight to the death, Elektra would win because she has no second thoughts on killing, where batman may have some sort of thing against killing women. If not, then Batman would probably win.

OtterVomit
Batman has a thing against killing in general. But he would still clean her clock. He's beaten Lady Shiva and she's supposed to be in the top few martial artists on the planet.

MERCILOUS
Actually she holds some unofficial title as the very best. Everyone just seems to accept it cause no one dares try to prove she's not and with good reason too.

I don't get this "trained killer" arguement at all. People are always trying to kill Batman, people who are better at it than Elektra too. And this woman arguement is even worste, Batman's never underestimated an opponent based on gender.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.