Fruitcake!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WindDancer
So in our dept. were I work are gonna recieved a Fruitcake for the holidays. I'm not too thrill about Fruitcake so I'm just going to give it as a gift to someone else. Help out.....please

Jedi Priestess
acutally I was hoping you'd have a use it for a doorstop option.....

Mane
Trash. Fruitcake is nasty.

WindDancer
hehe....that's a good option JP.

LordKerrigor
ok i confess i voted give it to the salvation army big grin

drunk_nazgul
To the daddy. I don't like dads.

moonwalker741
i never had fruit cake before

AcrypT
omg I got a fruitcake this year too from my grandma, she sent it in the mail. It's like a brick with clorfull things in it, that for some strange reason you eat, it's more usefull as a deadly weapon than anything els.
I'd go rob a convenient store or something with it.

justjakk
I went to my family reunion yesterday and someone had made fruitcake. Dam i wish i had taken some with me, that was the bomb right thar. I would love to have some right now with a large cup of eggnog.

WindDancer
I'll take Eggnog over Fruitcake any day of the week.

moonwalker741
so a fruit cake it just cake and fruit? it sounds good...

Mrozik
I don't know why people eat Fruitcake.

SlipknoT
I say burn it

Mrozik
I think you should throw it really hard at the person that gives you the Fruitcake.

Dr. G.K Gonzo
Curse the person who came up with Fruitcake.

justjakk
i love fruitcake.

Dr. G.K Gonzo
You lie!

justjakk
it is very good. i have an aunt who made it for the reunion. man it was the best.

Jackie Malfoy
I hate fruitcake is it nasty!JM

Mrozik
The D-O-C is right, you lie.

Ronny
aw man i thought someone finnaly made athread about me sad

Beyond Image
just eat it. eat it all up. all to yourself.

WindDancer
Is a tie between Salvation Army and Throw it in the Trash. Someone please help with the tie breaker.

Raz
Salvation Army yes

Frosty Beverage
let it get moldy, and then send peices of it to all the people you hate most. happy

AcrypT
the thing is too unfoodlike to grow mold, try growing mold on a brick...

WindDancer
Just got my fruitcake from one of the human resources staff. So I appreciate everyone's help and this heavy stump of a cake is going to......... the Salvation Army. Hopefully it will help feed some homeless dude out there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.