Is It Just Me. . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tela
Am I the only one that feels like they stick out like a sore thumb. Ever get that feeling that you're being ignored and critticized. Is it just me? Am I the only one that feels like a social outcast? Why?

SlipknoT
Well I have no idea who you are so.......

Tela
Ah, see, I am invisble. But thanks.

Morgoths_Wrath
Now do you stick out like a sore thumb...or are you ignored? You're contradicting yourself. And you shouldn't worry about what other people think, f'em. Not everyone is overly-critical, and I feel sorry for those that are. So next time someone gives you a weird look, kick them in the shin and run like hell.

Tela
Great, get beat up as well as called a weird feak. Nice. No I'm only invisible if I try to talk to people. Then they act like they don't hear me and thus other people listen to them and don't hear me.

Morgoths_Wrath
if you're still in high school, I wouldn't worry too much about it. I'm sure you have some friends, and there IS life after high school, you know.

Mrozik
If the don't listen to you then they are not worth talking too. And I am sure you are not a Wierd Freak because, I know wierd freaks and you don't seem like one.

Morgoths_Wrath
true

Dr. G.K Gonzo
I agree fully with Mrozik, and when he says he knows wierd freaks, he is talking about himself. smile

justjakk
No Tela, you're not a wierd freak. First, you look nothing and act nothing like me, so you couldn't be a freak. A beast should know this more than normal humans. I am the worst freak cause i hurt people. I don't even look back at it as being hurtful to another person, i just shrug it off. I am a hateful person and do not even know it. I am talked to as a friend and don't appreciate it enough. Look at it like this Tela. You are who you are, no denying it. There are ducks out there. The ugly ones get turned into swans. Catterpillars turn into butterflies when they get fat enough. Never underestimate how beutyful you are. Don't worry about others opinions, they will only hurt you in the end, and its just not worth it.

Tela
Thanks Mrozik. and everyone else. Just thought I'd ask cause everyone else seems pretty much happy and everyone likes them. I was contemplating it last night.

Endenkton
I often feel like that.Like people look at me funny or I stick out in some way.

Silly paranoias I know but I cant help it.

Nazgulinthedark
i feel like a social outcast sometimes erm ive been out of the loop layely with the other members

Dogbert
Sometimes i do, but not often...

Jackie Malfoy
I start to feel like that alot on here.But I have some friends on here so I have to do is think of them and it is ok after that!JM

Tela
Thanks, guys, now I know I'm not the only one

Mrozik
Now you know people DO listen to what you have to say.

Ronny
cry

Tela
I have a question. How many rageaholics are here? and who all are they?

Tela
Well, yeah, true embarrasment big grin

Ronny
i losrt count, i can only name four i think

Tela
I can only name three.

Ronny
heh i could name all of them but it might take an hour or soo

Darth Revan
There are a lot, like 13 or 14... I think the link to the thread is in either Tpt or Alana's sig thumb up

Darth Revan
But the original members of the cult were of course Tpt, Alana, and me wink

Ronny
die nivek no expression

Darth Revan
Will do no expression

*adds "die" to to-do list*

Ronny
i havent talked to you for like seven thosand years, son!

Darth Revan
I know happy

Quit being such a slacker so I don't have to go through the trauma of not talking to you ever again mad cry

Ronny
cry yes sir

Tela
Well, Guess I'll just have to find someone as addicted to something as I am.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.