GL Corps vs. Galactus' heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Who woud win this battle between These two teams of Intergalactic badboys?

Team one:
Hal Jordan
Kilowog
Tomar-re (the fish looking guy)
Sinestro (when he was a GL)

Team two:
Silver Surfer
Firelord
Airwalker
Nova

supremthor
Team one wines

JuggernautFan
i'd rather see morg, silver surfer, the destroyer, and terrax. much more formidable IMO

one of which cant be beaten physically...

Evangel94
Well of course there are much more formidable! You've thrown in the destroyer in there.

JuggernautFan
and morg whom was whipping the combined might * except the destroyer* of the previous heralds smile

Beyonder
Morg w/ the Waters Of Life.

Krissy Von Doom
The corps are outmatched, put 20 or more GLs and it'd be more of a fight

supremthor
20 more corps!! are you smocking something?

supremthor
Silver Surfer vs Hal Jordan = Hal after a very very hard fight cuss he can do what ever SS does pluse his ring is part magic
Kilowog vs Firelord= Kilowog morg would have been a fare greater challeng
Tomar-re vs Airwalker= Tomar-re cuss his f%cking crazy with his ring
Sinestro vs Nova = nova's dead

Evangel94
Taken from another website:

This list doesn't include all the alternate universe heralds. The heralds on this list alone would completely wipe out the entire GL Corps due to overwhelming power.

juggernaut74
well i dont know if anybody reads GL comics but when you get two or more GLs together and they combine their rings and do some pretty amazing $hit. Everybody keeps talking about Galactus' heralds but yet I wonder if they even know anything about the GLs I mentioned in the fight. The Surfer is no dought the most powerful herald and I dont see him beating Hal. And Kilowog was A GL trainer. And like stated ealier Tomar-re is F*cking crazy with his ring. I am not impylying that I think the GL team would win. But I wonder if anybody knows anything about the GL team. Anways I think the fight would be pretty even with a slight edge to the GL team cause of their abilty to combine their power.

Evangel94
That's because the Power Cosmic > GL ring.

supremthor
you must not read any Gl comics

Nataku8188
Who's to say surfer can't nullify the ring's powers?

manjaro
the corps is outmatched beyond imagining

supremthor
the most powerful heralds are Ss & morg Hal and Kilowog can take them

Evangel94
Please, that must be the weakest rebuttle I've ever seen.

Kyle was punked by silver and left knocked out on his board proving my point once again that Power Cosmic > GL ring power

Not only did get kyle get a beating from the surfer but from terrax as well. Proving again Power Cosmic > GL ring power

Have you seen what Doomsday did to the entire GL corps? He decimated entire legions of Green Lanterns. He then killed a Green Lantern Guardian before being transported to the end of time.

On the heralds side we have:

Tyrant who in his orginal incarnation was nearly equal to Galactus in might. Although not 'officially' a herald. He served as Galactus's companion for sometime before rebeling.

The Destroyer armor animated by the power cosmic. An armor that fought the 9 celestials to a stand still but eventually fell to their overpowering might. A single celestial is above Galactus in power.

Morg with the power cosmic AND Waters of Life making him the most powerful herald at the time of his incarnation defeating Silver Surfer, Terrax, Airwalker, Firelord, & killing Nova in a single battle.

Silver Surfer, the grand daddy of them all.

These main contenders plus all the additional heralds I haven't mentioned prove that Power Cosmic > any GL ring.

Evangel94
Once again, you are mistaken. Silver Surfer and Morg are not the most powerful heralds. Of all the heralds Galactus used in continuity the Destroyer armor trumps them all.

supremthor
ya but odin created destroyer not Galactus

Evangel94
What does that have to do with anything? The Destroyer was a herald for Galactus at one point and thats all relevant to what is being discussed in the topic.

You are mistaken AGAIN, Odin did NOT create the destroyer armor. He ordered it's creation by the finest craftsmen in all of asgard. Once the armor was built he enchanted it so that it was it was stronger than adamantium and physically indestructible.

supremthor
I know it was meant to fight the Celestials

supremthor
what can the heralds do that the GL Corps cant do

juggernaut74
Wasnt the Destroyers intelligence level on par with a rock or something. All of that power is useless if you are too dumb to use it.

Evangel94
If you know that then recognize the power difference it brings to the table.

Evangel94
Absolutely Not. The Destroyer armor has a very intelligent will that is capapable of getting the job done. It can recognize, learn, & decern what it needs to do.

JuggernautFan
wow... did you read it?? the destroyer was made to battle the celestials but failed miserably. it was melted to slag and rather easily...

JuggernautFan
except to a celestial whom melted the destroyer to slag.

emraldguardian
The power GL is stronger than the power cosmic as seeing how the GL is only limited by their imagination and will power. I mean look at Paralax or ION they are two of the most powerful GL's ever and either of them could take on Galactus . Also i dont see why yall are comparing Silver Surfers fight with Kyle to him fighting Hal, you cant even compare Kyle to Hal.

supremthor
thank you

juggernaut74
The power if the GL ring is limitless. Whatever you can imagine you can do. Sure Surfer did beat Kyle Rayner. But Kyle had no training with his ring. He basically was just handed the ring had to learn most of its power by himself without any training. Hal Jordan could defeat the Surfer.

Krissy Von Doom
With limitless power he'd be able to beat Doomsday ten times over and each can GL stalemate the infinity gauntlet. eek!

juggernaut74
Well thay have to make the stories more interesting dont they. I mean they had to make doomsday take out everybody to make a story. If they didnt it would be a very boring story.

juggernaut74
and anyways why is Doomsay kept being brought up? He could take out the Heralds of Galactus just as easy. So whats the point?

Evangel94
I did read it if you must ask. What does that have to do with the topic? No standard Green Lantern even comes close to Celestial level.

The Destroyer was able to holds it own for a small amount of time against 9 celestials, but was overpowered by and was defeated.

Evangel94
Doomsday is brought up because he killed hundreds if not thousands of Green Lanterns, and went to Oa and killed a guardian before being transported to the end of time.

It's highly unlikely Doomsday would be able to kill the upper level Heralds such as the Destroyer, Morg, Redshift, and Silver Surfer. Lower level heralds such as Nova and Firelord would most likely be overun by the raw power of doomsday.

juggernaut74
I read an issue of Surfer in which Rhino give surfer a hard time. Doomsday will destroy him.

Evangel94
Is the entire power of the GL corps in a single ring? The answer is No.

Parallax wielded the entire power Oa battery. It would be more suitable to compare him to Galactus since Galactus is the entire representation of the power cosmic.

No standard Green Lantern wielding a single power ring can compare to the power cosmic.

Hal was the most skillful Green Lantern. He also had an exceptionally high will power. Those two attributes behind the power ring enables him to compete with the Heralds.

Evangel94
It's truly pathetic your going to guage the silver surfers power level based on a single issue.

juggernaut74
You have a good point. The GL rings dont have the intire power. But yet the heralds of Galactus just wield a fraction of the power cosmic now dont they.

Beyonder
Yup. If a GL's power is limitless, then what's the need for a Green Lantern to charge their powers for? Have you ever seen a herald run out of juice?

Heralds > GLs.

juggernaut74
actually I have vol 1-4 and read them all so no. But anyways I would love to stay and argue some more but i gotta go see Blade Tinity.

Evangel94
For your reference, it took the entire 4th host of celestials to totally disable to the Destroyer, and they didn't use physical force to do it. It's nearly impossible to put down the Destroyer physically. The Celestials pounded into the Destroyer with massive amounts of cosmic energy.

Evangel94
I hope you realize then that major every character has low end showings and badly written stories. Don'tuse a single instance to promote your point when the average is higher.

juggernaut74
eek!

Krissy Von Doom
With Hal's weakness to yellow, Nova would have her way with him eek!

JuggernautFan
the destroyer is nothing to a single celestial, and the only reason it may have been able to "damage" them is because thats how they study weapons that "pierce" there skin. which is why thor was able to pierce their body...

Evangel94
I'm not going to argue the details of the battle. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I'm not going to nitpick at every detail.

Regardless of your opinion, you must give credit to where credit is due. The Destroyer armor is one of the most constructs and not a single Green Lantern is going to beat it.

supremthor
i wont go as fare and say"The Destroyer armor is one of the most constructs and not a single Green Lantern is going to beat it" after all you have Ionand Parallex

picoico
There was a GL/Silver Surfer cross over. Silver Surfer was portrayed as being as powerful as Parallax. Nuff said.

The GL ring allows the user to do what he can imagine...kind of. It can't manipulate matter. It can't open dimensional portals and the like (from what I've read - which isn't much btw). So, can someone list off awesome feats the GL core has done? Not a challenge, just curious.

I mean, everything from manipulating matter to blowing up planets are known to be within the capability of Heralds.

picoico
Didn't Red Shift destroy the destroyer armor?

Evangel94
Redshift has had no involvement with the destroyer armor. Redshift only had one appearance during The Galactus Devourer of Worlds Comic. He battle Silver Surfer in that issue, was beaten, and was sealed.

Cipher
The Corps would win because their rings can theoretically do anything, plus there were thousands of them......

supremthor
HOW THE HELL SS PORTRAYED TO BE AS POWERFUL AS PARALLAX???

Beyonder
...but they don't have the will power to do anything. And have any of them ever stopped time or transmutted matter?

Krissy Von Doom
If the rings can do anything, why do they need thousands of them? eek!

crazyspinz
this list lacks redshift, he was probably the strongest of all of the heralds, just not so brite and surfer out smarted him

juggernaut74
Besides manipulating matter what else can a Herald do to defeat a upper tier GL. The GLs can do so many things with the rings in a battle. I know the rings do have to be recharged after 24 hrs which is a major weakness against a Herald. But the GL can fight 24 hrs straight without getting weak. A herald cannot dispense their cosmic power for that long of a period without becoming weaker. The more powerful their attacks are they will eventualy become more vulnerable to an attack. And dont argue this point unless anybody has read more than one or two surfer comics. And then there is the theory that a herald can drain the GL ring of its power. If they had this power why didnt they ever use it in battle with other cosmic beings. When Surfer battled Thor howmany times why couldnt he absorb the energy blasts from his mighty hammer. Or when he fought morg im sure they both could have drained eachother of their power. Thats enough examples I guess. I just dont understand why some of you dont respect the power of a GL ring.

supremthor
ss cant absorb thors godblas.yes Ss should be able to absorb the Gl power but gl can also absorb ss powers

Evangel94
He's on the list I put on page 1.

supremthor
Ss defeated a very young and new kyle whom did fully understand his powers,plus it was fanvote.
when did terrax ever defeat Gl?

picoico
Parallax was portrayed as trying to get Surfer to help him (unwittingly) reshape the universe to his desires. Can't remember what he wanted him to do...shall re-read. Was a nice story (Unholy Alliances).

Evangel94
The charge of the green lantern ring lasts for 24 hours, but the person wielding the ring isn't invulnerable to injury during that time period. The person must rely on willpower and imagination not to get injured or killed.

Both Terrax & Silver Surfer completely overpowered Kyle and his ring.

Doomsday killed thousands of Green Lanterns moving foward to kill a guardian.

Besides the exceptions of mainstay Green Lanterns such as Kyle, Hal, John Stewart etc. Many Green Lanterns are just cannon fodder.

picoico
Such as? Project emerald force fields/bolts? Aside from that...what can a GL do? SS has been shown to be able to manipulate matter, project powerful force bolts/fields (when he fought Morg, in the aftermath of the battle a planet and it's moons were completely obliterated), track a single molecule across the universe (at least SS boasted to be able to do so), have some sort of 'cosmic awareness'...that sort of thing. From what I understand, SS's power is somewhat more versatile...

"And then there is the theory that a herald can drain the GL ring of its power. If they had this power why didnt they ever use it in battle with other cosmic beings."

Actually, SS had been shown to drain the 'power' from Hulk. SS is more often a victim of having his power drained than him draining other people's powers...however I don't know which other cosmic beings are like SS or GL in the sense that they both project stored energies.

"When Surfer battled Thor howmany times why couldnt he absorb the energy blasts from his mighty hammer."

Dunno...I suppose I could theorize that his hammer is actually sucking energy out of surfer (hurting him in the process) - at least that's how I'd explain it if I were a writer, otherwise the writers simply overlooked a major aspect of Surfer...namely the dude is a cosmic battery with a massive capacity.

supremthor
Like I said befor SS cant absorb thors godblast.yes Ss should be able to absorb the Gl power but GL can also absorb SS powers

supremthor
Another thing the ring heals the user if badly heart,but the wearer has to consontrat(IMO very stupid cuss its hard to think when in pain).From what comic did Terrax defeat GL Evangel94??

Cipher
I did say it was theoretical. And Hal Jordan as Parallax did try to alter reality.

supremthor
The original Green Lantern's ring was magical; the latter Green Lanterns rings all came from the Guardians from the planet Oa.

juggernaut74
Once agian you mentin Doomsday and Kyle. Niether one is in this thread. Kyle is the weakest GL that I can think of. So way to go Surfer. You beat somebody who had no idea how to use his power.

supremthor
true

Wynndar
I wouldnt confuse the Surfer with a cosmic battery...unlike lots of cosmic guys who serve as batteries, Surfer just IS power cosmic...more than a battery...he's just too versatile...and his cosmic sense almost always leads him to victory...yes he can absorb energies from Thor, if he consciously attempted, he could absorb the Godforce...In the infinity wars, surfer absorbed the energy of a binary star and used it to shatter an entire planet.

supremthor
Noo Surfer is unable to absorb Godforce he even said so.Ss is not power cosmic.he controls some of it Galactus is power cosmic not Ss and even fears the Godforce,

Evangel94
Last time I checked Kyle was a Green Lantern and one of the exceptional ones. If you don't understand how doomsday relates to this thread go back and re-read the earlier posts.

Wynndar
hmm...ive never read him say he feared it or couldnt absord it...if that's the case, and it really happened, then I retract my statement. When I say the surfer is power cosmic, dont think i have a confused knowledge of comics or the surfer...he has said it on more than one occassion "I AM power". I am not trying to say the surfer is the combined presence of power cosmic in the univers...I am just emphasizing the surfer's attuned cosmic awareness, cosmic origin, and cosmic make-up.

juggernaut74
Where did you get that info that Kyle was and exceptional one. Everywhere I read said that he was the weakest cause of his lack of training. He is still learning the power of his ring. But too bad though cause Hal Jordan is gonna be back in Green if you know what I mean. And Doomsday could crush any Herald just as easy as a second string GL. I dont think you read any GL comics but you sure do pass on alot of knowledge on them.

Krissy Von Doom
Surfer actually didn't destroy the entire planet, only the Goddess base as there were still heroes fighting on the surface of that planet.

I always thought Kyle was one of the more imaginative green lanterns because of what he created with the ring.

juggernaut74
well he was pretty imaginative with the ring as far as using it to rescue people and stuff like that but in combat he struggled alot.

Evangel94
Any herald? Perhaps low-end ones such as Nova, Firelord, or Terrax based on their average displays of power. There have been over 19 different heralds and most of them have a good chance to defeat if not outright beat Doomsday.

Weak rebuttle. thumb down

Krissy Von Doom
I don't think Surfer is capable or absorbing the godblast because of its mystical nature. Although Galactus is able to absorb Mephisto's realm which is also mystical in nature.

juggernaut74
Every time you reply its a weak rebuttle. I have read every surfer comic and quite a few GL comics and im just stating my opinion. Happy Dance

Evangel94
You instead question and doubt the knowledge of the poster.

That's why your arguement is weak.

juggernaut74
well that makes alot of sense. Thanks for setting me straight. wink

Beyonder
So who's above Kyle other than Hal or John Stewart?

I think he can. For the Galactus/Mephisto fight you listed, and Thanos himself stating that power is power DESPITE it's title, referring to Odin's speech about how SCIENTIFICALLY ACQUIRED POWER (which is half true, Death being not scientific the other) is no match for DIVINE POWER, during his fight with Odin.

juggernaut74
well I would say Killowog and Tomar-re are definately above Kyle. Those would be the most notable ones that people may actually know of.

picoico
Well, there are many issues of Defenders/Silver Surfer were Surfer is drained of all his power cosmic. He still seems to retain his armor like skin, however the rest of his powers go away.

Surfer is also perhaps immortal. He has died and come back...in that sense he may be more than just a battery...you can probably disperse him but given enough time he'll re-materialize. Not necessarily because of the power cosmic, but because he IS a form of energy...Dagger from Cloak & Dagger is also possibly immortal in this way.

As for Thor's absorbing powers vs. Thor, poor writing is the only real way to explain it since Thor's power bolts are NOWHERE near the output of a star!

picoico
So, I'll ask again...aside from energy projection and apparently the ability to heal (not relevant to heralds since they don't injure in the conventional sense), what else can the ring do? How and what makes it itself impervious to attack? Is it mystical in nature or is it another form of 'radiation' (in which case, those who propose it can be absorbed by SS are dead-on correct).

supremthor
Alan Scott(greatest IMO)= http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/sentinel.htm
Tomar-Re= http://www.glcorps.org/book.html
Kilowog= http://www.glcorps.org/book.html
Abin Sur= http://www.glcorps.org/book.html
Adam= http://www.glcorps.org/book.html
Branwilla= http://www.glcorps.org/book.html
Chaselon= http://www.glcorps.org/book.html
Galte-Re= http://www.glcorps.org/book.html and the list goes on. these are some Gl that would defeat Kyle in a battel.Dont get me wrong kyle has the most power ring but the have a greater Ex and will power

Spiderninja008
Galactus' Heralds take this. All the way. THey are powered by stars. Doomsday is nothing to one of them. THey control the power of stars. They can augment their own strength, and are pretty much indestructable. THat's enough to deal with without their other various powers.

supremthor
ya dont seem to understand how powerful dooms day is
Doomsday = http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/doomsday.htm
vs
Silver Surfer = http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/silversurfer.htm
dont get me wrong SS wins but it would be very close

Krissy Von Doom
Yes, power is power but Odin was saying his divine power is better than Thanos' scientifically acquired power, which it isn't. They're both power, as you said, but mystical power is different from cosmic power - one isn't better than the other (as Odin was claiming) but they're different. Cosmic power can be controlled scientifically (as Doom was able to do to the power of the Beyonder, Surfer and a Watcher) whereas magics cannot.

Wynndar
Doomsday is not more powerful than the surfer, and classicmarvel.com is not an official for anything...Doomsday died when he was getting pummelled by Supes...although the WINDOWS of the buildings in that vicinity shattered, the landscape was relatively intact...Surfer has been in the center of blasts that have destroyed entire planets and been unnaffected...Doomsday is resilient considering he can come back to life with resistance to the previous cause of death...but the surfer starts out at a near indestructable level...and if he is harmed, his atoms have to be sufficiently dispersed to actually "kill" him.

Beyonder
They're different, but I still think it can be absorbed. Rogue has absorbed Hulk's powers and Thor's before, and Rogue's power is genetic. Additionally, Surfer doesn't always absorb power from everybody he runs across. But we all know he can, he's done that with Hulk. Magical energy originates from a different source but it's still energy.

Krissy Von Doom
Yes, but the Hulk's powers aren't magical in nature (it's more nuclear if we have to categorize it), and from what I know Rogue absorbed Thor's strength, not his ability to control lightning (I could be wrong though)

JuggernautFan
rogue has absorbed juggernauts power. they are mystical.

JuggernautFan
or part of his power anyway wink

emraldguardian
The way i see it is it comes down to whats more powerful the power cosmic and the GL power, and in that since the GL power is stronger because lets face it Galactus couldnt stand up to Paralax.

picoico
K, read the SS/GL crossover. Surfer submitted his power to Parallax, and Thanos absorbed the GL power from Oa. Bottom line is, the power cosmic was shown to be the MU's equiv. to whatever it is that powers GL's ring.

Interesting to note:

-At the end, when Thanos and Parallax were fighting, a depowered surfer suggests to GL that he strip both of the madmen of their newly acquired powers...and GL did it. Surfer implied he could have, however not in his weakened state
-When GL did strip the two of their energies, he couldn't contain it. It would have killed him. So Surfer absorbed it all (with great pain). That implies that Surfer had contained the energies that both Thanos and Parallax had acquired...DAMN he must've been packing some serious punch at that point in time!

Beyonder
I think he can. The problem with Galactus is his hunger always weakens him. And Galactus himself isn't exactly the embodiment of the Power Cosmic. He can access it but so can others. And his heralds never tire or starve. Him and his heralds are different.

The whole recreating the universe part by Parallax was after he absorbed the remaining energy from Crisis. That's not the normal Parallax. Now a fully fed Galactus or full potential Galactus would be equal to than Parallax.

radioboy121
Can you please reference where Rogue absorbed Hulk's power? I know she had trouble with DeathHead and a What If comic (if that even counts) showed that Rogue couldn't absorb Hulk's power.

I haven't caught up with the Green Lantern series for quite some time, but I thought Hal Jordan wiped out most of the GL Corps when he flipped? He's probably better than Kyle, but Kyle was at least a little more creative.

As to this Doomsday comparison, he took down Darkseid and he's probably enough to take down a herald (or two) himself.

Beyonder
Contest Of Champions II

And What If's aren't in continuity. Too many odd things happen, thus it's titled "What If".

Wynndar
Galactus is not the top beneficiary of the power cosmic...there r cosmic characters that would take parallax...Ultimately its futile to argue which force is more powerful, they r both dominant in their respective universes. However, in my opinion, the power cosmic has been displayed as more versatile than the power of the Guardians...the Guardians themselves seem like antiquated characters compared to the upper level recipients of the power cosmic.

Wynndar
Just another example of the inconsistency of DC writing...but Like I said earlier, the punishment Surfer has walked away from easily outclasses the beating that Superman killed Doomsday with.

juggernaut74
Surfer can not dish out the punishment like Superman can. Nobody can. Why cant people just deal with that. DC is more powrful thats it. DC created their main characters (Superman, Batman, Wonder woman, Flash, Greenlanter) about 20 years before the Fantastic Four came out. Cant Blame DC for Marvel making their characters so weak and toothe fairie like.

Wynndar
SS weak? like I said before, DD died in a battle that shattered glass windows, Surfer has walked away unscathed from battles that shattered planets. DC characters being stronger than Marvel characters is only an illusion and opinion you are perpetuating...not a fact, so dont state it as a fact or other people might end up as confused as u.

juggernaut74
I am not saying Surfer is weak. I am not the one who says that DC overpowers their characters its all over this forum. I am just defending DC.

Wynndar
yes its a bad generalization, and illusion...I often find myself disagreeing about...Marvel characters are not weaker, they r just more scientifically accountable for their powers. Regardless, its a fact that DD died from a beating where the landscape remain mostly intact...Surfer has survived battles that destroyed planets. Gladiator survived an explosion that could have easily consumed half Earth's solar system...Sperman punched Doomsday and some windows broke, then he died...who's more durable again?

supremthor
I rem reading comic were a yunger kyle was fighting this cosmic dude whom was blowing up planets for fun.any kyle attacked and kyle was winning but ever time he attacked.the vilains body changes so the same
attack doesnt work twice.so kyle was winning for a few min then he started getten fu*ked up.kyle got bet to the point of death but did a final attacked.he sent a tiny lil bomp in the villains mouth leting it blow up in his body with untold force. The villain didnt die he passed out and kyle was about to die when some blue lady with fire blue hair gave up her life force to savehim.any way kyle created a planet around the villain to trap him.and n in ex kyle id this

Arachnoidfreak
Holy ****ing Christ Chex, how many of the same goddamn threads can we have?? There are like 9 "Who is the strongest!??11!one!!??!??" threads.

crazyspinz
the gl will loose they are not nearly as versitile as the heralds, they all do the same thing. i think if it was all of the heralds at full power they could be match for like 100 gls.
and by full power i mean morg with waters of life and stuff.
and the fallen one was technicaly a herald, long before surfer even existed.

supremthor
I wont go as far as 100 GL's

crazyspinz
maybe you are right, but the earth gls have a tendancy to be alot stronger than the other ones, so they wouldnt be mutch of a problem and morg with waters of life and all that shiyte is pretty badass, the fallen one is like as strong as thanos, and guys like redshift are uber poerfull, and that would include the destroyer armour.

supremthor
destroyer armour will be taken out of the battel.I now it stronger and as a 100x greater edurance then hulk bt gl can just move it out of the battel.

supremthor
pluse it has an IQ of a nut

crazyspinz
how exaclty?
it would take about 100 gls just hold destroyer back, nevermind hurt it

supremthor
gl they cant hurt it at all but it doesnt mean it cant be moved to a place were the gl dont have to worry abou it hurting them

Evangel94
Have any evidence to back it up?

Evangel94
How? And where exactly did you get the determination that the destroyer armor's strength & endurance is exactly 100x that of Hulk's?
You're just making up statistics. Please refrain from doing so.

Wynndar
depends on who possesses it.

Evangel94
No. The Destroyer armor retains it's power regardless of who's in it. The Destroyer's power only increases based on who's soul is occupying the armor.

Wynndar
no the intelligence is what i was talking about...i know the power is constant

picoico
Nope. Parallax, even when he fed on all that energy, still only could "restart" the universe through some kind of cosmic event...whereas Galactus HIMSELF was swallowing up the whole universe at one point. Galactus is meant to be a cosmic entity that IS a force of nature.

Parallax is more on par with Thanos...and that's another reason why I really liked the GL/SS cross over. Could Parallax defeat Galactus? Sure, just like Thanos does/did...NOT because of his "power" though...

Wynndar
yea like when the Dreaming Celestial altered Galactus so that he would eat the other Celestials.

radioboy121
Or rather, Galactus was on the verge of consuming the whole universe. But as said, he was altered and this was a Galactus from a different universe.

On topic, I think the heralds would ultimately defeat the GL Corps much for the fact that their supply of energy is not limited like a battery.

saurabh kanhere
Heralds due to battery draining .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.