i want my mom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

justjakk
I want my mom. Has anyone at one time or another wanted a mothers words, maybe you have had that in childhood. Maybe you have no mother and you look for your fathers affection. Maybe you have no parents and you just want some attention. Whatever the case may be, everyone wants to be comforted at one time or another. Maybe life has just beat the hell out of you and no matter what a friend does, it just doesnt seem to make it any better. You just want to be loved by someone and no matter how much you get, you find theres something missing. You just dont know how important something is until you find someone who doesnt have it. I have my mom in my life, but i dont talk to her as much as i used to. The sad thing about it is she lives in the same house as i do and i cant seem to find time to sit and talk. I lost my dad last year and i keep thinking about him coming over and saying hi or calling me on the phone. Its hell when you're so lonely that a friend cant help.

Elektra_lover
Im so sorry cry

Endenkton
I think you need to try and talk to your mum.She may be feeling this loneliness too.

Dr. G.K Gonzo
I agree with Endenkton.

Talk to your Mom.

Raven Guardia
cry yes, talking really helps. it will bring you two closer. you lost your father and she lost her husband. you both are missing a big part of your life, and you need each other. Its important that you two communicate.

justjakk
mom has been divorced from dad since way back when i was a kid. i hadnt seen much of him and after i graduated, i moved in with him a short time. i had moved back to my mums and got a call saying dad was ailing something bad terrible. so i went to missouri with mum to see him. we stayed about a week and she wanted to come home and wanted me to go with her so i had no choice but to go back. everything seemed ok, dad was getting better. two weeks after the frst visit, i got another call. dad was worse off than befor. i hopped a bus and got back to missouri. i got back there at 8 o'clock that night november 21st. that next morning i woke up and got ready to go to the hospital to see dad. we got a call telling us to wait cause they didnt want us to waste a trip. at 11:10 am november 22nd, in a small, cramped kitchen, a doctor from Barnes Jewish Community Hospital informed me that my dad died. I never felt so lost befor in my life. I couldnt stand to be near anyone, i just walked into the other room, told my aunt what the doctor said, gave her a hug and went into the other room to be alone, I've never felt the same way i was befor that day. It has changed me for the rest of my life.

fever red
I hope you and your mother will become closer- I KNOW you can. It didn't happen for my mother and I until she began her final illness with cancer. Begin a regular routine. Have breakfast togethor on weekends or choose a mutual interest. Even simply discover a TV show she likes that you can also enjoy and then discuss with her. Really, begin with one thing, small, a slot of time in the schedule, and build from there. Simple, simple, simple- just edge a little closer. Show the way you value her mind, her interests.

Dogbert
I want your mom too. Bark Bark!!

fever red
Wow, I was composing my post- I didn't read your last until after mine posted. Is it that you need your Mom to share your feelings but suspect that she can't? Because your father and her were estranged? Is that it?

Jackie Malfoy
I am sorry too,I see my mom every other weeken and I can't stand her.I hope you find your mom through.Good luck!JM

Ronny
i want my mommy, cry she died when i was 11 sadwalk i really miss her

FeceMan
I thought this thread was going to be more inappropriate than it is depressing.

vaya_the_elf
You talk to me, and I'm your mom. stick out tongue

D-Double
I'm sorry Jakk....Keep expressing yourself....You'll be alright....

...You may never be the person you were before...

...but I'm sure you'll become stronger and wiser....

...talk to your mom and Vaya... big grin

Dogbert
how cruel. wink

vaya_the_elf
See I might not be his real mom, but I am his kmc mom big grin

justjakk
yeah i know, but its not the same. i can talk to my mom, but she is usually asleep or not in the mood. i can find a common interest with her shows she likes, but i find them so boring. my mom and i are more like brother and sister than son and mom. i dont want a sister i want a mom. i love my vaya mom, but all she adds up to now is word on a screne(no offence intended) i want more than that. i guess i dont really want a mom, i just want someone who can hold on tight to me and comfort me when im not feeling well. someone who will look at my pics when im drawing them and tell me how im improving. i dont get any of that anymore. its almost like ive turned into the annoying little brother who allways gets in the way with my mom. i guess ive just turned into a 23 year old nagg lol. oh well

Dwarfdude
Poor joo....Lifes a *****. And a half. My dad lives in England. Only get to see him once a year....He drinks, smokes, hardly lives....Yeah, so.....

vaya_the_elf
I'm sorry. Wish i could give you a real life mom. sad

justjakk
well at least i can say i have a KMC mom and a mom who acts like a sister.

vaya_the_elf
That's more than some people.

BlackC@t
It's really fustrating when you want to talk to your Mum but you can't and the only thing you most is to see her one last time and hug her. It can get quiet lonely and tear you up inside.
I've felt like that a lot lately, which is weird because I lost my Mum when I was four and I didn't feel that way then.

But I've learned that anytime I want to see her I can just think of her or talk to her inside my head, because she's there and guiding me and listening to whatever I say to her.

That little speech is for anyone who know's what I went through incase you're feeling lonely wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.