Clone Wars Season 1 DVD(move this thread)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xam
i am posting this thread here cuz all the star wars fans are here usally so thell get to see it first the move it to the DVD section.

Clone Wars DVD season 1 march 23rd

The Emmy Award-winning and critically acclaimed Star Wars: Clone Wars micro-series is coming to DVD next year, and here's a first look at the box art of this action-packed release.

Obi-Wan Kenobi fights a messy battle with an alien bounty hunter; Anakin Skywalker engages in an epic lightsaber duel in the decrepit ruins of Yavin 4; Mace Windu single-handedly takes on an entire droid army -- these are some of the unshakable images of micro-series, enjoyed by viewers of the Cartoon Network as well as members of Hyperspace: The Official Star Wars Fan Club.

All 20 three-minute chapters of the first round of Star Wars: Clone Wars are gathered together in this release. Directed by Genndy Tartakovsky with Art Direction by Paul Rudish, the Clone Wars series are a fresh, stylized take on Star Wars that remains true to the spirit of the saga. They chronicle some of the epic battles that occur between Episodes II and III as the Clone Wars rage across the galaxy

Jedi Priestess
Xam bad form nono

Xam
sorry sad

Mist
3 mins? is that how long they each go for? damn, i thought at least half hour.

theshakl
thanks i would have never know this good news

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.