The Magnificent Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
Matt Murdock's father was killed by an unknown criminal when he was a kid.but now Matt is grown up as a blind lawyer.and he want to reciprocating against his arch-nemesis know as a Man without Fear is Daredevil.

kal-el
DD OWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OK, maybe just Hell's kitchen but GO DD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What is this about by the way?

kal-el
so, anyone heard of this Daredevil Guy that Asian Hulk is introducing us to?

VENOMfan
yes....................but the thread itself.................uh................is this a naritive look at the life and times of the great DD?

Darth Jello
DD is perhaps the most interesting and tragic comic book hero, a true knight in modern times.

he along with Kevin Smith and Michael Moore are the greatest PR machine the Catholic Church has

VENOMfan
DD is great, he is a more beliveable character and down to earth and actually act's like a guy((hes a mad chick magnet)) its a damn shame I have to wait until I move to portland before i can start reading comics again((lincon city is a damn ghost town)). I doubt anyone would argue about him being a modern kight, perhaps the most notable one after the dark knight himself.

there are some tuly tragic stories in Marvel. Some are gut wrenching to even read and if the art is well done and comunicates, then whoa.......

The Batman
Daredevil is the man. The Man Without Fear, even.

I'll tell you, I know who I want writing a Daredevil movie, and his name doesn't start with Kevin. Frank Miller should adapt his stories from the 70's for a film, and keep the man in tights for a good amount of it.

kal-el
OOOOOOOOOOOH.THATs who he is!

kal-el
laughing LOL Darth. Catholic PR machine!!I LOVE IT!! laughing

Darth Jello
well, please don't forget that mr. miller wrote two movies already.....
Robocop 2 and 3

VENOMfan
hmm.......I did like the DD movie, and I have my minor gripes((kingpin went down soooooo quick, and Elektra died way to soon after becoming Elektra))but I do want to see a sequal. Bullseye can return becuase he wasnt killed, they just slap some adumantium on him and he's good to go.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.