mortal kombat ninjas vs jla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ironman
who would win dont forget the ninjas include the males ninjas + chamelion and the female ninjas plus Khmelion

supremthor
stupid no expression no no

SnakeEyes
DUMB THREAD

JLA take it so easy its not even debatable

Kontraz
Mortal Kombat still wins, unless superman shows up, of course.

jinzin
yeah well it may not be as one sided as you think, theres a lot of mk Ninja's, a small army of them, and they might have actually stood a chance if it wasn't for half the justice league being invounerable to their attacks. The ninja's have the resources to take the JLA down, but they don't have the experience or teamwork.

The automated ninjas are nothing to gloat at, If they choose to self destruct there is a distinct possiblity they could be a global threat. Iceman more than held his own against GL so I'm confident Sub zero could do the same.
Lets get one thing straight here. according to the MK storyline, the original SUBZERO was fully capible of taking down full fledged gods people, GODS! not just one but several of them. And now that his brother has a power increase from his medallion, it's safe to say he's no picnic either. Subzero was also capable of defeating Goro in one on one combat, a feat which raiden the thundergod couldn't even do with the help of the rest of the MK crew.
Reptile took down the trecherous ShangSung who with Quanchi defeated Raiden as well, and reptile did it with a certain amount of ease.
Scorpion can't die by the hands of anyone on the JLA, (but at the same time there aren't too many memebrs he can hurt either.) probably just batman,,,,(maybe GL if he got past his forcfeild)
Ermac is just a straight up badass, he's roughly comparible to an upgraded evil ghostrider.
Reiko, is SHAO KHAN, so while he's not a ninja he did dawn the ninja uniform and that counts for something in my book. Shao Khan's the most powerful (mortal) sourcerer in the MK universe and we all know how suseptible Supes is to majic.
The femaile ninja's are all very dangerous assassins, but lack the impressive powers their male counterparts have.

Overall, the Ninjas have all the tools to give the JLA a run for their money, but the bottom line is that the JLA takes it.

Kontraz
good points, but you left some stuff out, and had a few mistakes...

okay, sub-zero the younger not only has the medallion, but now the sacred armor that belonged to his ancestors, which has made him (debatably) the TRUE Dragon Lord that the prophesies talked of (basically stronger than all the gods together). Reiko is not shao khan, but his general. And scorpion could probably do a great deal of damage with hellfire and teleportation. Also, noob saibot might as well be included, and 1) he cant die, he's a spector 2) he can teleport probably as good as nightcrawler 3) he can bend reality (slightly) and 4) he IS the original sub-zero... only now instead of dealing in ice, he deals in netherworldly powers... so if sub-zero could take out lesser gods (MK: Mythologies), then this guy is basically the satan of that universe!

jinzin
oh i didn't know the updates on subzeros powers, or the thing about reiko (I just assumed him to be after the mk4 ending, which I guess really left me more questions than answers) I better go buy that new game huh?
oh yeah i don't know why I just assumed everyone would know what I was thinking but, I meant to include noobsaibot, I just sid the original subzero instead, but it's still a reference to him.

Kontraz
yeah, the 1 player mode in the new game tells a LOT of the "actual story" or whatever, and although it seems pretty pointless and boring at times, it does give some insight into the characters.

Imperial_Samura
Who is in JLA these days?

jinzin
is it worth the $40 price tag? or should i just put it on my X-mas list and let my family/friends worry about it?

SpyCspider
it's definitely worth the price. But isn't it still $49.99? $54.99 for Kollector's Edition. I guess some places it could be cheaper used.

Oh and by ninjas, are we just assumign whoever's done the mask/boots/arm pad/crotch flap outfit?

Despite all the good arguments, I still say JLA. Strength and power and teamwork all adds up. The gods in MK aren't really that ......well...godly. It seems like they always need to power down into a mortal form in order to fight a warrior. I find it hard to believe Sub-Zero (noob) could've defeated all 4 Earthrealm gods unless the gods fought him on similar levels of power. Like technically, GL can just encase them in one bit green bubble. Supes is pretty much invulnerable to anything the ninjas can throw at him (fire, ice, lightning, etc) unless u wanna count those things as "magic" (something I never really understood about Supes...what's considered magic/scientific in a comic book anyway?).

And sadly, the ninjas arne't that resilient when it comes to taking blows from Wonder Woman, Supes, and Martian Manhunter. One punch will literally take their heads off. Except in MK, that "returning after they're dead over and over again" thing kinda just throws the battle out of whack. It's a weird match-up IMO.

jinzin
good post man, that's pretty much what I was leaning towards.

mr.smiley
jla obliterates them!!!!
superman alone would beat all their asses.add wonder woman batman and Gl and the ninjas shouldn't even bother

Ironman
for one you guys left oput scorpions a god now so hes take out one of the heavy hitters plus onaga could destroy super man and all the ninjas have beet him one way or another.

Kontraz
scorpions not a god, he is the gods' champion, which is pretty much the same person he was in all the other games, only now he has a "holy mission".

Ironman
yeah but he was bestowed with the elder gods powers. It says it in the ending and in his bio an alt bio

jinzin
oh i forgot scorpion could just transport all the jla to the netherrealm via teleportation, there, he would own them all. but I'm still leaning towards the jla for the outcome.

Mainstream
JLA all the way!

jplatinum
Let me break it down.
Superman comes and kills them all in 5 seconds.
Their is no argument on this cause they can't do spit to him.

kgkg
Superman will break all of them.

or flash can make them explode. haha

nigel45
Originally posted by Kontraz
Mortal Kombat still wins, unless superman shows up, of course.

Why wouldn't he show up?

Plus, if you're going to use all the ninjas available in the Mortal Kombat universe, why not the ENTIRE JLA? That includes just about every major superhero in DC. Some of you talk about Scorpion and others having God like power, well, Spectre (who is in the JLA) is the Wrath of God, so he's at LEAST a match for them. Not to mention Martian Manhunter who could make them all think they were playing pinball at a Netherrealm Chuckie Cheese, or Zatanna saying "ecnad sajnin". JLA laughs this one off and has party in the Watch Tower.

jplatinum
Nigel45,
Don't get ahead of yourself, man.
I know where you're going, but think about it.
There are only really five people in the mortal combat realm that can really do anthing to superman-like characthers.
It is a waste of time for spectre-like characther to even pay attention to most of the MK fighters,let alone, fight them.

I like MK, but 99% of them would die inside of 5 minutes against the JLA.
They might beat hawkgirl and some of the lesser powered/lesser skilled
heroes easy, but batman on up is a challenge,superman level is a curbstomp.

MK can't mess with JLA period.
Streetfighter the animated series can though.
They're insanely powerful now.

Btw. Nigel 45 you don't have to explain yourself to them, man, cause we all know this fight is a massacre.

nigel45
Originally posted by jplatinum
Nigel45,
Don't get ahead of yourself, man.
I know where you're going, but think about it.
There are only really five people in the mortal combat realm that can really do anthing to superman-like characthers.
It is a waste of time for spectre-like characther to even pay attention to most of the MK fighters,let alone, fight them.

I like MK, but 99% of them would die inside of 5 minutes against the JLA.
They might beat hawkgirl and some of the lesser powered/lesser skilled
heroes easy, but batman on up is a challenge,superman level is a curbstomp.

MK can't mess with JLA period.
Streetfighter the animated series can though.
They're insanely powerful now.

Btw. Nigel 45 you don't have to explain yourself to them, man, cause we all know this fight is a massacre.

As you have probably seen on the first page of this thread, many people actually think MK stands a very good chance. I was just trying to prove to them that there are JLA superheroes more powerful than even Superman (in a way at least).

Believe me, I know JLA wins this.

Magee
If it is just the Ninjas then the JLA wins no problem, no point in argueing. If its every single character in MK against every JL hero then it would be pretty interesting. But still MK would be pretty pushed to beat the JLA.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.