do you guys like it when girls wear make-up?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NtOnKsSuX17
i know that this is random, but do guys like it when a girl wears like eyeliner, foundation, and everything else? or do they like girls to look natural but still wear a little make-up?

SlipknoT
Yes, it helps ugly girls seem hot. But too much is a bad thing.

Mane
I prefer girls who have a natural beauty and don't have to wear all that pore-clogging stuff. messed

FeceMan
I like it but too much is hard on the eyes.

Imperial_Samura
I don't really feel a girl needs a lot, or any. I prefer the natural look. But if a girl likes make up and so forth thats her choice, as long as it isn't to over the top.

FeceMan
Like Mimi Bobeck. smile

SlipknoT
yea laughing out loud

MC Mike
Not in excess.

pr1983
physically, if the girl looks good without it, i dont mind either way.

BackFire
If it makes her look hotter - Yes

If it makes her look worse - No

The Tired Hiker
Make-up tastes funny. erm

BackFire
haha, yeah it does.

Fire
never tasted it I agree with BF. Most girls I know now how to apply make up so it makes them look better. Altho on TV you see a lot of girls who do it all wrong (to me atleast)

BackFire
It looks wierd when girls over apply it, but a bit of eye shadow drives me crazy.

Fire
hehe I know what you mean BF

yerssot
I know of at least one person that would freak if you say that a girl can look at her best any time without make up
even mocking the idea of a natural beauty

pr1983
ive seen plenty of women who look good without make up, there's nothing wrong with natural beauty.

Clovie
most of girl guys thing they don't wear make-up actually wear one no expression

pr1983
you can tell quite easily if a woman wears make up imo.

Clovie
it is what they want them to think evil face

*Danii*
What about black eyeliner? As in what do you think of it?

pr1983
sure... i prefer a girl who is naturally pretty, but thats just me...

Clovie
i love it happy

*Danii*
cool

pr1983
it can look good on a woman, depends on the woman though....

Jackie Malfoy
I wear very little.I am not in too makeup that much and my boyfriend said he did not like make up so all I wear is lipstick now and then and that is it.
JM

*Danii*
Yeah, I wear eye make up (mascara eyeliner sometimes eyeshadow) and thats it usually.

Jackie Malfoy
Hey my twin sister wears alot of that.There is no shame on that Danii!JM

*Danii*
big grin

Jackie Malfoy
Glad to see you smile!JM

Linkalicious
on special occasions yes...

everyday...no

Silver Stardust
I usually only wear a bit of eyeshadow and lip gloss...I don't put on a lot of makeup unless it's a special occasion.

T.M
it looks good on some but to much is just wrong

finti
why shouldnt I?

WindDancer
No! I want a woman NOT a clown.

T.M
^ lol

WindDancer
Seriously, I've seen some women use the most ridiculous amount of make up on their faces that I can't tell the difference between a gal and Bozo the clown.

T.M
i have been there lol its not good no

lil bitchiness
Who cares - if you like it wear it, if you dont, dont. Simple as.

Couldn't, wouldn't, mustn't, shouldn't - these are the laments of the spineless.
I can and I will, but not because I must or I should! Your own choice girl.

DebbyG
I thought the title said 'do you like it when guys wear makeup' for a moment. I must learn to read.

Anyway, I'm a girl but I hate to see it when other girls cake on their makeup. I think it should be used subtly to enhance your features not smeared all over your face just for the sake of wearing it.

supertruper
Imho, Make-up = bad! confused

D-Double
I like the "just rolled out of bed and slapped on some lip gloss" look....

...That's sexy...

Drifter101
yea i do but i dont like when they put like 10 pound of it then look like prostitutes, i like only some makeup

*Danii*
What style of make-up though, like dark/light, goth/glittery etc.

Jackie Malfoy
I think he means like alot of makeup brush and eye shallow.That is my guess anyway.My twin sister wears dark goth makeup.JM

vagaryatwill
I'm not a big fan of the make up. I'd rather see everything natural. I certainly don't like it all caked all on there

Silver_Blaze
I don't really mind girls wearing make up or not it's their choice really, but to much make up doesn't look good to me =/

and my girlfriend Lone_Dragon looks great with or without make up yes happy

Arsenal
If the girl has pale eyes, a little eye shadow would never hurt. I also like lip gloss.

kanis
alien I don't mind but some girls do not need to wear make up because they apply to much when putting it on.

Evy_O
wee-ha, how come I haven't seen that thread already eek!

it HUGELY annoys me when guys start ranting about how too much make up is bad, and how they want natural beauty blah blah blah.
there is NO such thing as natural beauty
if there were, then girls should never shave, pluck their eybrows, use cosmetics to make the hair look shiny, dye their hair, polish their nails, get rid of moustasche (if they have stick out tongue), take care of their lips with liposan, etc... the list is endless. Now I'd like anyone who claims they want "natural beauty" to imagine a girl like that.

The thing is; All good looking girls do one of the above (or probably more; depending on what they need... for example perhaps they DO have naturally well shaped eyebrows, cannot have everything though) BUT they do it in secret, so that boys never think of it and eventually... they think they are "naturally pretty" big grin Yeah, as if!

Now, to be more directly on topic, I'm all for make up thumb up But not the sort where it is overdone and looks ugly. There is makeup that can be invisible. And if a girl has a bad skin, why not cover it? why should she have to go out like that, when she can look prettier?
You don't have to put on layers and layers of make up, endless mascara and red lipstick to say you wore makeup, though people DO tend to see it that way: black or white. Either a lot or at all!
You can wear i.e. a bit of eyeliner and blush. Or lipgloss. Or only eye shadow and mascara to emphasize on the eyes!
And when the occasion is needed, then you can wear a bit more heavy yes

Oh, and, for the record, this applies for older women. Girls at 15 or 16 don't need make up to cover their skin cause it still looks nice cause of youth. And the amount you wear has to do with your age.

Lastly -and I'll stop nagging embarrasment- it's funny how guys drool on actresses and supermodels, who are, in all honesty, face-covered with ENDLESS layers of makeup (but done in a nice way and no-one can tell) and when it comes to everyday girls they go like "No! I want them to look naturally beautiful" no expression

Meh.

moi happy

*Danii*
^Finally a sane person! Happy Dance

kanis
alien What's wrong with natural beauty

Evy_O
it's non existant thumb up

danii> wink

yerssot
oh, you finally found the thread laughing out loud

and I'll personally check the supermodels to see if they wear make up or not wink
I'll need a lot of time for this happy

Evy_O
I don't check the forums regularly messed

how will you do that? happy

yerssot
it wasn't an attack or anything... I just knew your opinion on this already before you said it big grin

by having a very ... deep interview with them

Evy_O
I know it wasn't! ... and I knew you knew before you said it eek!

*doesn't want the shocking details*

Clovie
*feels like in JB forum* stick out tongue

and i agree with evy ofc.

Evy_O
damn right you do wink

Clovie
but honestly it would be so easy if they really liked so-called natural beauty sad

Lord Shadow Z
When women combine make-up with an over-the-top bright orange tan it makes me physically sick to look at them. Natural is okay, a little hint of make-up around the eyes works well, especially if its dark eye -shadow.

Telpy
Originally posted by DeepPink
What style of make-up though, like dark/light, goth/glittery etc. Guys love(!) it when girls dress up like sparkly vampires

KidRock
Originally posted by NtOnKsSuX17
i know that this is random, but do guys like it when a girl wears like eyeliner, foundation, and everything else? or do they like girls to look natural but still wear a little make-up?

The more the better, especially if she is ugly.

Omega Vision
There's definitely such a thing as diminishing returns when it comes to makeup.

rudester
I dont like girls period! lol

BrainsandBeauty
Originally posted by rudester
I dont like girls period! lol

What r u like gay, but there is nothing wrong with that, just wondering

Digi
Usually no. Like, kissing a girl with lipstick << without.

I'm more into hair though. Colors, accessories, styles. If the face isn't offensive, it's usually enough for me.

siriuswriter
In fact, there are many cosmetics brands that have a line in "Natural Beauty." It's one of the most popular sales items. It's really quite interesting - it ends up being quite a large amount of makeup, but the end result, for people who can't tell the difference, is a not made-up face.

Astner
Well, that depends on how they look naturally. Blonds tend to be more dependent on at least mascara to make their eyes noticeable, which is why I've always preferred brunettes.

Jefflaura
girls look sexy after wearing good make up.

rudester
some girls look like clowns after putting on makeup...lol

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by rudester
I dont like girls period! lol Are you one of dem queero sexuals?

rudester
lol yesum.

siriuswriter
Originally posted by Telpy
Guys love(!) it when girls dress up like sparkly vampires ''

Perhaps you do...

But I'm pretty sure this isn't the general opinion.

....ick. Just thinking about the pounds and pounds of makeup someone would have to put on to get the "sparkly vampire" look. It's kind of how Elizabeth I just piled makeup on top of makeup and never washed her face. When she died, they found more than an inch of white makeup pancaked on her face.

crystalmaden
I think guys don't like girls who wear excessive make-up.

Colossus-Big C
Really doesnt matter when you are going to bang them

Lord Lucien
The only kind of guy who actually likes looking at girl's faces are firefighters. And that's cuz they're f*ckin' queeahs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.