Any Queen Fans?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

queenfan
Im new here and was just wondering if there were any Queen fans. If so name some of your favorite songs plz...

Elastigirl
YES!

Bohemian Rhapsody, #1 song ever.
We Are the Champions
Another One Bites the Dust
We Will Rock You
Under Pressure
Theme from Flash Gordon
Bicycle Race

I also have a funny version of some Japanese lady doing a karaoke version of "Play the Game."

SnakeEyes
Thats the kinda music i would listen to in Gym class...
confused

Ronny
yay no expression queen

*takes of shirt*

eggmayo
Queen rule.

chops
Queen rock my fav songs are

we will rock u
we are the champions
under pressure
raidio ga ga
and another one but i forgot its name

queenfan
Yeah thats cool. I dont have "favourite" Queen songs so to speak, I mean I like ALL of them, but some that im really attatched too arent ones alot of people are used to. And let me know if any of you guys have every listened to them before. If not...you definetely should...

MADE IN HEAVEN
MY MELANCHOLY BLUES
LONG AWAY
GREAT KING RAT
MY FAIRY KING
THE NIGHT COMES DOWN
DROWSE
MILLIONAIRE WALTZ
WE WILL ROCK YOU (REMIX) *NEWS OF THE WORLD ALBUM*
SEVEN SEAS OF RHYE
NEVERMORE
IN THE LAP OF THE GODS (REVISITED EDITION)
BRING BACK THAT LEROY BROWN
KILLER QUEEN
BRIGHTON ROCK

Haha I know thats alot but I could go on all day. Also there was a thread on here about the best guitar soloists ever, and I was happy to see Brian May was on there, but people were talking about good guitaring he did but it wasnt really solo. One of his real good solos I think was Brighton Rock in Wembley '86.

eleveninches
queen ROCK!!!

Sun Ce
yep i like radio gaga and who wants to live forever and the invisile man, thing is thats weird is because i'm at college listening toit right now.....

big gay kirk
personally, I'm a big fan of "the Fairy Feller's master Stroke..."

big gay kirk
I only saw them three times live, but they were always great... also Brian May once bought the number plate off my old car.....

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
I LOVE QUEEN!!! they're awesome!

queenfan
I agree...the Fairy Fellers Master Stroke is awesome. Next to White Queen its one of my favourite songs on the Queen 2 album.

moonwalker741
bohemian rhapsody! big grin

fuct_up_kid
queen rock ass...

i love don't stop me now. plus i nearly kicked someone when they said that electric six did the original version of radio ga ga messed

PissedOffGoalie
i love Queen

loserib
this taken from smnnews.com

Queen - Paul Rodgers to join the fold - World Tour in 2005
posted on 12-18-2004 @ 6:12 AM by - siN
There is one date confirmed for the 2005 tour of QUEEN with Paul Rodgers on vocals. The band will perform March 19 in South Africa at Fancourt for the Nelson Mandela 46664 AIDS Awareness Concert. The show will open a tour that travels through England and Europe in the spring and North America in the fall.

Rodgers, from the bands FREE and BAD COMPANY, impressed the remaining members of QUEEN when he joined them for several performances this year. Rodgers and QUEEN guitarist Brian May performed FREE's hit "All Right Now" at a concert in London to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Fender Stratocaster guitar earlier this year.

May and QUEEN drummer Roger Taylor then asked Rodgers to stand in for singer Freddy Mercury, who died in 1991, when the band was featured on a British TV channel's music hall of fame program. In a note on his Web site, May said there had been "amazing chemistry" when he played alongside Rodgers, adding: "It seems blindingly obvious that there was something happening here." Right now, it doesn't look like bassist John Deacon, the other member of the band, will join the tour.

March 19 - Fancourt, South Africa @ Fancourt

fuct_up_kid
...i think it's wrong. *shrug*

barbarossa
Queen kicks ass.

R.I.P Freddy Mercury.

Silver Stardust
love Queen.

At my senior prom they played "Bohemian Rhapsody" and EVERYONE was singing along yes

sim0921
Yeah. My mom no expression

§â®äµ
I like Queen...Bohemian Rhapsody is my favorite song...

MornGlory
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/mc101.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.