What if?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vaya_the_elf
Lets say that you could turn into Whatever character from batman you wanted to. Also what if it means not turning back into yourself? would you still do it, and if so who would you pick?

I'm not sure I would do it if i could not turn back into my self. I would rather want to be catwomen or maybe batgirl.

Sileas
i'd turn into .

is that cheating? confused

Havoc470
i'd rather stick to being myself

but bruce wayne is one cool cat.......i mean bat confused

vaya_the_elf
Sileas: i know what you mean.

Bruce is pretty cool smile

Joker1237
Me, yes its a sad day indeed, I guess I be the crazy killer the Joker, yes its a sad day lol.

pr1983
batman/bruce... and i woudnt mind one bit...

Paola
I'd be Harley Quinn wacko big grin

Southern Mutant
I would probably want to be Oracle.

Joker1237
Great, I just end up shooting you, kidnap your father and have a good time with him lol.

Not to worry Batman will save him.

Punkyhermy
hhhmmm.very tough choice...I'd want to be Catwoman....and Oracle!

Sileas
ok---don't mean to change the thread here, but just one succinct post, people----who's oracle? i read a fanfic a bit ago where she kinda runs the show like moving chess pieces on a board, one of the pieces being batman. vague idea she's a good guy, but....? (i own only one comic book--batman elsewords the devil's workshop).

pierreissexy
probably just stay myself. im more normal than ne of them... believe it or not. wink

Gregory
Barbara Gordon, formerly Batgirl. She's confined to a wheel-chair after Joker put a bullet through her spine in "Killing Joke," but she continues to help Batman and Co. by providing information on demand. She's a computer expert/hacker.

Bat Dude
I'd probably want to be Robin/Tim Darke. He's kool. (Though I'm always compared to Peter Parker and they say I look like Ultimate Spider-Man/Peter Parker)But I'd still want to be Robin/Tim Drake cuz I'd have the Red Bird cycle, I'd know Bats, and I'd kick ass!

vaya_the_elf
Joker1237- lol you want to be joker. Never would have guessed.
stick out tongue Why do you like him so much?

pr1983- Everyone loves batman, so I can see why you would want to be him. If i were to pick a guy I would be, thats who i would pick. Only problem is I don't really want to be a guy, since I'm a girl and all.

Paola- Harey Quinn is different. Why do you want to be her? Is it because she is jokers chick?

Southern Mutant- why do you want to be Oracle?

Gregory- batgirl is cool

Bat Dude- Robin is not to bad. Hated him in the movies though.

Paola
naughty what you think?

nah! stick out tongue I like her 'cause she's funny, and she seems not to care about anything, at least not for too long.

pr1983
harley quinn is so hot, the little red and black catsuit, i prefer her to batgirl, and she's more mischievous. reason i pick bruce? to help people, and i can go from loner to less than loner pretty easily...

Joker1237
Well I been a Joker fan since I was 5 years old with that Adam West TV show. Ceaser (The Joker) was great in that TV show, the others seem a bit dull(Expect the Riddler and Catwoman) when you compare him to Ceaser's Joker in the show.

Than when I was about 8 years old, I saw the frist Batman movie, with Keaton, and Jack Nickson pull off the Joker great, thats when I got into comics, and I just dont know, but I loved that Joker lol.

Joker1237
I know its a double post, But I just rember one of the reason I was Joker fan at 5. It was my FIRST Joker memory.

In one of the shows Joker caught Batman and Robin and tied them up in a swimming pool with a gaint clam. The clam came to Robin and eat him. To be cont same bat channel same bat show.

I was amazing how evil the Joker was(For a 5 year old) Feeding some one to a giant clam.

vaya_the_elf
I really want to be catwomen. See I love animals, and cats are my favorite animal. I have a lot in common with her. From the 50's tv show I have one of catwomen's first action figures, that how much I like her.

Although I like batgirl because I just want to wear a bat suit, and really thats about it.

Poison ivy is not to bad, I already have her red hair. I'm not a plant freak though. Love her outfit, its cute.

Gregory
She's got a point, you know. Batman and Nightwing had their parents murdered, Robin just lost his girlfriend, Oracle is crippled, Batgirl was the victim of dubious child-rearing practices, Azrael was completely messed up, Gordon's wife was murdered, and the villains are completely screwed up. Not the sort of group to incite envy. According to Frank Miller, I think it was, Catwoman, the most popular choice so far, used to be a prostitute.

vaya_the_elf
Well I had a lot of crap happen to me, so I don't find it that different.

Jackie Malfoy
I would like to be catwoman with a whip.She has the funnist lines anyway.JM

Bat Dude
Dude, it would be kool if everyone who has chosen a character started some big Bats rp in the rp section. Wouldn't that be kool?

Joker1237
yes that would be cool, but it failed 2 time I might add. I have no ideal how to make it work.

Bat Dude
Really? That's sad. I guess there just isn't enough Bat-fans out there

Joker1237
I was Joker, there was about 3 of us, Me, Pumky and other person, just 3 of use, IT got to a point, were we lack player, 5 people might do great, but 3 is too small.

pr1983
i'm up for it... if i can be bats... stick out tongue

DarkAge
I would be Clayface, he's pretty much unstoppable.

Bardock42
BANE
or
Bruce

But Bane lived in Jail for most of his life.
What about Ra's he is immortal.
hmm yes thats about it.

Jackie Malfoy you sure like Huxley don't you.

Paola
I loved her in the movie

Punkyhermy
I would gladly start a Batman Roleplay if all are interested.

Red Superfly
I'll be The Scarecrow then, unless Nightwing is taken, then I'll be Nightwing.

Bardock42
How exactly is that supposed to work?
What is a Roleplay?
Can I be Bane? Please? eek!
Baneman Baneman Baneman lalalalalalallalala Baneman

Punkyhermy
I'll be Barbara Gordon/Batgirl!

but we NEED a Batman.and villans...

Bardock42
SCott over there (pr1983) wanted to be Batsy, and Bane is a cool Villain and Scarecrow too (except for the cool part) and I still don't understand Roleplay Games, and well thats about it for now.

Punkyhermy
Roleplay games are when members in forums play pretened. We post as In Charcter as which ever character we choose and play along a story or plot we come up with.

Bardock42
Sounds like fun, maybe you could open a thread for that.

Punkyhermy
yeah we do open threads fo rthat.In the Role-Play Forums here at KMC.

Joker1237
no used it started a new BATman role playing so we need to find Batman I am Ven ete and start from there. Joker me.

Bardock42
err what did you just say?

pr1983
ill be bats, and who called me scott?

Bat Dude
I'll be Robin(Post crisis, baby!) Now then I'll go and make my first post

Bardock42
I called you scott
GUILTY

pr1983
i'm not scott... theres more than one cyclops fan in the world...

Bardock42
But just one that posts in this thread and has "Scott Summers" under his screename

QED

pr1983
you can call me paul, scott is now samurai guy... i chose scott summers cos i couldnt have the username i wanted...

Bardock42
ok I will do that

pr1983
no biggie... big grin

vaya_the_elf
Good idea. An batman roleplaying thread would be cool.

I would want to be catwomen or poison ivy.

Bat Dude
Yeah, but I guess it failed like twice(once I was a part of it, it didn't last long)

pr1983
well you can count me in anyway...

Red Superfly
Roleplays are always funny.

Sometimes it descends into school yard play ground arguing.

randomdude234 (as Scarecrow): "Ha ha! Now I use my fear gas and you see your worst fear! Pidgeons!"

battyboy34 (as Batman): "No I don't. I used my Bat-pidgeon-gas-eraser!"

randomdude234 (as Scarecrow): "Er, Ok then. I inject you with fear serum! Now you hate heights!"

battyboy34 (as Batman): "No I don't. I shall use my Bat-shotgun and kill you! Batman wins!"

randomdude234 (as Scarecrow): "Bat-shotgun? Do you even know anyth........oh I give up. Now what? I'm dead now cos you made Batman invincible you fool."

battyboy34 (as Batman): "I don't care. I'm Batman. You Suck! USA USA USA USA!"

vaya_the_elf
laughing laughing laughing

laughing thats funny

Bat Dude
Dude, that's hilarious!

pr1983
it is funny... god modding can be funny sometimes...

Dracora
Catwoman.

I don't have avery happy or intersting life,and I sometimes wish for superior physical abbilities.

I think a bit of night time prowling is just what I need. wink big grin cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.