Battle for Ozzfest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
Does anybody else like this show? I hate that kid amahd, he's so annyoing. I really want that guy Adair to win his band is probablt the best out of the others.

*SpunkiE*
I dont watch it it, but i saw a preview of them eating a bat. sick Was that real?

SlipknoT
no, they blindfolded them and replaced a bat with an un cooked hot dog

Tex
I like it, I've only seen 3 episodes though.
I keep missing it.

But they all look like good kids! Although that Ahmad clearly has mental problems!
They should of given him the boot, not that other guy!

SlipknoT
well the other guy did break a few rules, and got some of the others in trouble by pretending to be clown from Slipknot.

*SpunkiE*
How come they had red crap all over their mouths?

SlipknoT
it was fake blood they injected into the hotdog

Darth_Big_Boy
Pretty good show....not the best but good. I'm sure a few of the bands will get deals from the exposure.

SlipknoT
yea, I have a feeling adairs band will win

SlipknoT
That girl (forgot her name) the blonde one got kicked off. I didnt like her to much

SlipknoT
Amads hair is so funny

Darth Revan
Damn, I wanted Adair's band to win, really thought they were going to too... erm

I voted for Marc thumb up

fruits
i started watching it likke, a week ago. pretty cool show.

SlipknoT
I know, his band was by far the best. Yea, I guess I'd have to go with marc now thats adair's band is gone.

Cinemaddiction
Guess it's all over. I caught the final two episodes tonight, and I gotta say, Cynder was shafted. But it figures that a dime a dozen metal-core bandwins in the end. Originality goes unnoticed, and I'm not saying that as a Native North Carolinian, lol.

Cynder will be big on their own soon enough, I guarantee.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.