Make Up A Story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
Based on the picture:

*Danii*
*The bunny ran, screaming from the terrible monster, bounding and boinging over rocks, trees and tall buildings. . . but it was not enough to save the poor rodent. Within seconds it had been grabbed fom behind by a clawed hand! The monster ripped open the little white bunnies pink flesh, and crushed through its ribs. Bunny could feel its lungs filling with blood, bile and other bodily fluids. . .it began to choke, blood spewing from between its bunny teeth. Then the monster took another great bite, and the little white bunny was gone.
The End.

BakaXero
come back to me my belly fluff!!!

Myth
smile

*Danii*
wink

LanİeWindu™
Peter Cottontail was bounding through the forest to go to Mr. Whitaker's garden and steal carrots. On the way there he saw Mike, the banana monster. They decided to play tag. Peter was running from Mike when he tripped over his own front feet and Mike rolled on top of Peter Cottontail. All Mike could say was..."Oopsie, me make Petey into roadkill."

Myth
Ok, here's a new one.

BadKitty
"Little Moe Jr's fetish for fastening tiny bells to his nipples went horribly wrong when he decided to attach them with a chainsaw while riding in the back of his best friends Jeep wrangler."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.