Mojo vs. Mr. Sinister

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
bagTwo guys I love. Who do you think is the bad ass here?devil
raver

Nathaniel Grey
Sinister. No bloody contest at all here.

Maelstrom
Uhhoo guy, Mojo is so tough!

Nathaniel Grey
Indeed but there are none tougher than the good Doctor himself. He posesses all the tools needed to bring the spinless wonder down and then afterwards turn him into another one of his many lab experiments.

jinzin
sinister.......I HATE MOJO.

Nataku8188
You're joking right? Sinister would beat Mojo around like a red-headed step-child.

Nathaniel Grey
First of all Mojo is a coward and spineless one at that. He'd never stand there and attempt to fight a very obvious superior like Essex. Second, Mr. Sinister has super strength, speed, agility, endurance on his side and isn't afraid to use them when needed. He's gone toe to toe with Apocalypse's Dark Riders and made them quiver in their booties. Handling Mojo would be like slapping a bowl of Jello on the floor and stomping it. There's just no contest here.

Mainstream
Gotta go with Mr. Sinister. Mojo is a rather lame villain

muffin man
I agree with mainstream and if worst comes to worst mister sinister would bring his clones along

Maelstrom
He's spinless only cause he enjoys hurting others without getting hurt himself. I'm fairly sure that he is well over 100 class in strength, invulnerability and has a huge array of power at his disposal. His wimpy act is really funny and if you don't appreciate his power it's prob. because you weren't paying close attention.
He'd make Sinister a slave and his clones with em.

Nataku8188
Class 100 strength? You've been hitting the bottle again, I see...

You are definitly the one not paying attention.

Sinister has fought off Storm, Iceman, Dazzler and Marvel girl... all at the same time... and laughed about it. This is the guy who destroyed the X-mansion with one shot, who molecularly restructers his body after having half of it blown away. Sinister would MAUL lard-ass into the next century, where AoA Sinister would punt him back for 616 Sinister to finish.

Wonder Man
Mojo would use his rotten touch and Sinister would be gone. He's more powerful than Wither and Wither was really cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.