Insulting Forum Members

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rwoonacott

Thael
Fair point.

The Inkeeper
I dont agree with you, be quiet and sit down!

shellie
big forum+ lots of personalities posting = its gonna to happen

our mods here are great . if you have a problem with a post...if you are offended....send a report to the mods and they'll look into it .

Linkalicious
it's part of life.

some people know they can get away with things they normally wouldn't get away with because of the anonymity of the Internet. Nothing new...

Thael
A bit like when you tore me to shreds about my "Ego" eh Link? big grin Those were good times. stick out tongue

Linkalicious
God, i was such a d.ick when I did that. embarrasment

Actually, i think i was in a bad mood that day and needed someone to take it out on. I felt like such an ass when i got all riled up only to have you and Michelle be all calm with me.

Black Dragon
laughing out loud

Thael
Well BD was the the next one to fall for my "come and verbalise me" charm the other day, I must attract it. big grin

lil bitchiness
Yeah, please report any posts that you feel are inappropriate, and we will deal with it.

shellie
confused i did what ? when ? who ? where ? why ?

Thael
So do a search for "Who thinks I'm attractive" and read pages 3 onwards (I think...).

Linkalicious
Ohhh, so he was laughing because he was guilty of the same...laughing

Thael
Probably. *Goes and paints a big red "X" on his arse*

Black Dragon
angel

Got no idea what you're talking about there...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thael
*Puts up a neon sign saying "Yell here from now on"* big grin

shellie
no wonder i didnt remember what the hell Link was talking about blink

embarrasment wrong michelle . .....my bad....

*tries backing out feeling embaressed*

Black Dragon
Nah, it's just a one timer!!

the best people to take your anger out at it the stupid annoying newbies...and badboy2004...

Clovie
ignore or hit report button, it's easy

Storm
No more explicit name calling, bashing has become more subtle imo disgust

Clovie
i don't notice any bashing confused

CherryPie
what a mean thing to do and insult

why do that then make them feel better physically

Frosty Beverage
Honestly? Becuase people like you...and me are outrageously annoying. The difference is, I can control myself. That's why...some...people like me.

rwoonacott
Now here is a person with the right attitude, and it is so true. What are you going to do with so many different people all loaded into one area? Answer, nothing it is going to happen no matter how much you try to keep it out.

Thanks all for your replies,

Clovie
who? tongue10

R0B
Because its fun?

CherryPie
LOL

dave123
because the majority of us are extremely ignorant and stupid

Frosty Beverage
...miffed

Frosty Beverage
Yeah, that's just about sums it up.

rwoonacott
Your right, it is just as easy to do that then to start a tread like this one.

R0B
Nah its sometimes fun, if they keep putting everybody elses opinion down then its fun to bash

CherryPie
thats very true Dave

dave123
zorro but of course

chelsea17
I love all your stupid answers stick out tongue

haha hey robbie, whats up

xShecklerx
I hope you know that 2 wrongs make a right...lol. I am new to, and i havent been insulted yet...probably because im not an annoying noob, atleast i dont think i am... huh

§pearhead
Insulting other members makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside no expression

Raz
Insulting other members could see you banished no expression

xShecklerx
Watch, someone is gonna form an alliance from this thread, and then slaughter us all in our sleep, you will just see. Oh yeah, if someone offends you,shove cake down their throat. happy

§pearhead
but raz, I like the warm and fuzzy feeling sad

Raz
Buy a kitten.

R0B
My answers are far from stupid stick out tongue But hi chels smile

Jackie Malfoy
I am sick of it too.I think it is because they are bored and need some to pick on.Real mature guys!We should all try to get along.JM

BackFire
One word - Frustration.

Royal Knight
if someone insults you then report it to a mod...

or just ignore them smile

Dreampanther
What!? Spiderman's gay!? Since when?What about Mary Jane? What happened? Although, it does explain about that outfit...
So, does thes mean Mary Jane is available?

Royal Knight
I am gay and proud of it duh! roll eyes (sarcastic)

dave123
cry i thought i had a chance at spidey there

Dreampanther
Well, I am happy, but I don't brag about it. I mean, what about people that are feeling a bit down tonight? Don't you think it's a bit mean, just going around, saying "Ooh, I'm on top of the world, and not just am I ecstatic, but I'm flippin proud of it!" Isn't that a bit cruel?

What's next? Are you gonna go up to a cripple and say "Look, I've got legs, and I'm proud of it!"
Or a smoker, saying "Hey, I've got two good lungs, and I'm proud of it"
I mean, that,s just cruel, man

Sybil
mane is...he/she said lizards are disgusting...in the support my lizard thread!

Dreampanther
Mane is... what? Cruel?
And who the hell is mane?
And why does your lizard need support? You guys getting a divorce and she's taking the kids?

Sybil
he's my pet dumbass....goto the thread that reads SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rwoonacott
(Laughs) there you go kill them all.

Dreampanther
I'm a dumbass? I'm not the one that needs to support a lizard. So, you still haven't answered my question.
Mane is...bad? sad? glad? mad?
And who the hell is mane?
And what does it have to do with what either Royal Knight or I said?
And what is wrong with your lizard?
Or is that just a euphemism?

Sybil
i am not asking for people to support my lizard...but to post so i can read the nice comments to him...you have no idea how much i love my lizard wink goto the Support!!!!!!!!!!!! thread and you'll see who mane is...and he/she has been VERY mean

R0B
And how many lizards does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Arsenal
Two. One to screw it in and the other to heat up popcorn.

dave123

R0B
You are correct. Sorry dave

Frosty Beverage
That idea was so totally stolen from me and Rajah!

Dreampanther
Man, I'm starting to get worried here. Just tell me one thing - are we talking about a real lizard here? Or is that just something you call your thing when you are alone, like the one-eyed-anaconda or the Bazooka of Love? Because then reading to it is just plain sick. Play with it, fine, but you have to draw the line somewhere

dave123
**** cry

Sybil
YES YOU SICK-O!!!! HE'S REAL!!!! A BREATHING LIZARD!!! GREEN,SCALES...

Arsenal
Yeah, you should see a doctor about that...

Dreampanther
Do you have a photo? Can you prove it's a real lizard? And we don't wanna see some pic of a chameleon that you quickly downloaded from Nationa Geographic

Arsenal
Or a penis painted green

Morgoths_Wrath
You have a small, bent weiner

Dreampanther
Now, now, no need to get nasty with Arsenal: It was an honest comment made out of genuine concern. I mean, anybody that goes onto a forum and starts talking about his big, green, scaly lizard had damn well better prove it's a real lizard, otherwise I am going to report him to the monitor. There are children that have access to these forums as well, you know.

chelsea17
Psst. whatever roll eyes (sarcastic)whats new? haven't talked to you in a while. jeremy either stick out tongue

R0B
Nothing much, just insulting forum members as this thread says roll eyes (sarcastic)

justjakk
hey chels.

Dreampanther
Oy, enough with the smooching, let's get on with the insulting, already

R0B
Ok, **** shit ****ing ***** ass ****er. Ok my insulting for the day is over

chelsea17
haha...better not be me robbie, cause i have a list of how to insult you stick out tongue

hey jakk-dude smile

R0B
Yeah I would love to see that stick out tongue

Dreampanther
What, you gave me four times four stars. Plus another in your sig. That's not an insult, that's a compliment. But it looks like Arsenal and I scared the green lizard dude away. I knew that wasn't a real lizard

R0B
I know the stars mean that you are cool and you dont make threads about lizards

justjakk
"Note to self" dont step on any brown smushy rocks

chelsea17
Oh, the list is longstick out tongue

chelsea17
yeah babe, that might help winklol

PANDA2078
and going to be getting longer

R0B
Go ahead and use one insult since this is an insult thread stick out tongue

chelsea17
'

oh you know it stick out tongue..whats going on girl smile

ok ROBERTA, i just might....when you're not expecting it! eek!

justjakk
i cant insult chels, i am secretly stalking her, dam, shes still reading in this thread isnt she? Shut up shut up shut up!!! stop talking about stalking chels!! Hey you brought it up!! OH WHY DONT YOU JUST SHUT UP!!!

R0B
Scratch the A off so that you will be talking to me and not a girl and then you can insult me stick out tongue

chelsea17
shifty i have a stalker? oh i love it!!

justjakk
i think its the sig. anime girl with knee highs on gets me all the time.

I thought i told you to shut up!! no you didnt, i did!! I am soooo gonna kick your arse.!!

OH YEAH BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!

Dreampanther
Guys reading to their "green scaly lizards", blue beasts stalking little anime girls, what is the world coming to?

R0B
Should I suggest a phsycologist? blink

chelsea17
nah, its better with the Awink

justjakk
AHA!! see i knew you would answer my question somewhere!!!

I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP!!!
im not talking to chels, but i like anime girls with schooly skirts and knee highs.
Shut up befor they think you're crasy!!
they allready do.

R0B
Ok well bring out the insult before I scratch the A away. pirate

chelsea17
well damn i thought i had stalker

chelsea17
I'm thinking like dressing up somewhat like that next year for halloween stick out tongue

justjakk
i will stalk you if you wear schooly skirts and knee highs.
hell, to be nice, ill stalk you no matter what you wear.
stalk you faster if you dont wear nothing at all.
ok now you're getting perverted.
hey you started it with the thigh high comment.

chelsea17
you can't stratch it away...it's permanent, and i told you that i would insult you when you least expect it..and you're expecting it, so not yet stick out tongue

Dogbert
It sure isn't the way to go about things no expression

justjakk
you got a stalker babe. see you everyday till halloween. on halloween, i will trick-or-treat at your place

chelsea17
laughing haha, thats great

chelsea17
but i'll be walking around with friends acting crazy in the roads stick out tongue

so i now have a stalker? laughing

justjakk
its great you think its great.
shut up, oh i give up, go head dumbarse.
i love the allmighty chels!!!!!

good greif, is there a doctor who specializes in labotomy? i think i know where hes from, if not, i want to be implanted elsewhere.

chelsea17
big grin wow how awesome and loving am i eek!

Arsenal
Not at all.

chelsea17
oh grr

justjakk
oh do it again chel, do it again. grr and grr some more lol stick out tongue stick out tongue

justjakk
can you eat them snack cracker in that outfit i like?
you make me wanna walk, like a camel.

chelsea17
grrr stick out tongue

justjakk
ooooooh baby thats'a what i like. a hundred times better than any other i know.

chelsea17
oh yay happy

Arsenal
It's turning me on. Wait...no it's not.

chelsea17
messed um ok

justjakk
the only thing that will turn arsenal on is a tanker full of explosives, so i understand about that. but wait until he finds out about the destrictive capabilities you contain. hehehe

chelsea17
i'm confused already stick out tongue

justjakk
confusion apeals to us more than anything else.

chelsea17
so thats a good thing?

justjakk
allways, when attatched to you

justjakk
we should change the name of this thread to: Flattering the Chels

chelsea17
oh okwink

chelsea17
well if you change it to that, it would work happy

justjakk
lol yeah it would wouldnt it

Arsenal
Not for me.

chelsea17
@jakk:: big grin i feel too special now

justjakk
you allready was.

chelsea17
did you make the pic in your sig?

justjakk
this new one or the old one?

Arsenal
That's personal. How did you find that out?

justjakk
top secret information you're not supposed to know about. and you also like dale dribble.

chelsea17
the one you have now

justjakk
yes, it was actually two seperate pictures i drew. the one on the far right used to be an old sig of mine, had the words"will i ever be this happy?" on it. the one on the left is something i added color to yesterday. i have other pics in my thread in the artwork forum, if you are interested, i would love you to see them. you can click on my sig for quicker and more accurate responce. i love big words

chelsea17
omg wow....thats awesome. i wish i could draw that good

justjakk
i also have a pic in the box that i have done. it is called guardian angel. i am thinking of making that into a sig. not sure if i should or not.

justjakk
thank you.

justjakk
i would try to draw you chels, but i dont know anyone, including myself who can draw the perfection of beauty of a smalling star. it would take much more beauty to get a pic to look even close to you.

Arsenal
Have you drawn members JJ?

justjakk
yes, i have drawn two of aqua. lilb, syren aka english moosete, pheonix aska and his fiance' rogue, misha, and myself.

chelsea17
awe you are way too sweet, if you want to, you can draw one. i think you can do itwink

justjakk
oh i almost forgot, i have also drawn vaya the elf

justjakk
your faith has inspired me. i'll do it.

chelsea17
well thanks

justjakk
ok your pic is done chels. it is the last pic you will find in my box. click my sig ad you will be magically transported there.

chelsea17
wow that, whoa

lil bitchiness
Yeah! Heres me.

justjakk
i wanted to do much more. i saw a young girl propped against a door. she wears a loose sweeter and a skirt(most of my fantasy girls do). to add yourh, i put the large bow in the hair and to add sentuality, i dropped the collar off the left sholder. add the light mokasans for a home girl type feel. you are a very sweet person. you love your friends and have fun with strangers. young at heart and abounding in beauty. its a shame you're taken as well.

chelsea17
yeah, the guy i'm with,mike, i really enjoy talking to and being with.

but me and you are becoming good friendswink thanks so much

justjakk
no problem. and he's a lucky guy to have you. very lucky indeed.

chelsea17
awe. you are so sweet and nice. you are a good friend, and drawerwink

justjakk
thank you chels

chelsea17
anytimewink well i g2g for now. night guys!

justjakk
bye chels. i'll be outside watching.

Royal Knight
I meant homosexual not gay as in happy

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>