joel madden from Good Charlotte

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

goodcharlotte13
hellp people...... i need to ask something..... People keep saying that Joel and Benji Madden went to La Plata High School in MA. Is that true????????????????? They also say he graduated High school there for the class of 1989..... Is this true?????????????? Happy Dance Happy Dance

Black Dragon
Who cares...
Good charlotte realy can't sing, that's all that matters!!

jnolan
nah it was la plata high in la plata, md their actually from waldorf, md (where i grew up they same time they did, i was seein them in like 98 b4 anyone even heard of them), and they grad in like 98 or 99 i think

MornGlory
1989!!!! they are only 25!!!!

in 89 they would have been around 11

Jackie Malfoy
I have no idea but if You find out please let me know.I love GC!And I think Joel is cute too!JM

MornGlory
what about Benji - dont girls like Benji more than Joel

MornGlory
http://garotashc.blig.ig.com.br/imagens/benji_joel_05.jpg

Ronny
*vomits all over the floor and screams in agony* no expression

KillTheLight
*Joins Ronny*pukepukepuke

Ronny
sick*cries*

KillTheLight
shock sick shock

Ronny
2gunshttp://geocities.yahoo.com.br/goodcharlottebrazil/joel.jpg

KillTheLight
thanx but now you just have to kill Benji character36

MornGlory
WHAT>???? what is wrong with Benji??????

he looks JUST LIKE JOEL!!! IT IS NO DIFFERENT THAN LIKING JOEL...

KillTheLight
I dont like any of them they both make me 21210-7

drunk_nazgul
You guys are all just so oblivious. Some of their songs are good. I think both Benji and Joel are cute. And I think jnolan is right.

MornGlory
who is jnolan?

MadamGC86
stop hatin around GC - if you dont like them go to a GC -Hate Forum...
dont get on our nerv!

damn...

KillTheLight
whatever and who or what the hell is jnolan?

Jackie Malfoy
Actly billy is the cutest of them all.Between joel and bengi I like JOel better through!JM

SiMpLePlAnLvR82
Joel and Benji don't look that much alike. Joel is taller than Benji and they have different tattoes and piercings and hair styles. Benji is more my style out of the two, Joel is still good looking though...I just like Benji better.

Morning_Glory
what are you talking about - they look exactly alike!!

SiMpLePlAnLvR82
No they do not. Have you ever looked at separate pictures of them or pictures when they're together? They look similar but not exactly alike! They are so different on many levels!

bIlLy_TaLeNt94
What are you talking about? They look nothing alike. If you think so then you are so stupid! Benji's face is chubbier and Joel wears less make up...Holy shit people are dumb.

SiMpLePlAnLvR82
lmao...exactly! They don't look like identical twins at all!

bIlLy_TaLeNt94
Yes I know that but people are a bunch of morons who think they know everything. They are two totally different people...mind and looks.

SiMpLePlAnLvR82
I really don't like people that act like they know everything! They really piss me off and most of the time...they aren't even right! It's really funny though, because they nare SO sure that they are right. They really need a reality check.

Morning_Glory
i cant believe i am hearing that the dont look identical!

I think its because we see their faces all the time anymore on TV or whatever we can easily tell them apart - i mean besides all the tattoos and piercing stuff... but

i think before all the tattoos and stuff they were pretty identical...

KillTheLight
I dont think billy talent was alluneedisluv's sock I just cant see her saying stuff like this.erm

Morning_Glory
huh
what do you mean alluneedisluv's sock

KillTheLight
The other screen name she made so she could cuss ppl out in the simple plan thread.

Morning_Glory
o right

so_close
oh my freakin god.......you guys actually think that joel and benji and gc for that matter is good......oh my god......they can't really sing and billy does all the guitar playing because benji is such a dumbass he can't control a guitar and he doesn't really play it live billy plays it and they play it back for benji while he pretends to play it.........and paul....don't get me started.......joel is a *** who dates under age girls.......billy and chris are the only talented ones in that band.......they deserve better!!!

so_close
also gc is all the bad stuff.......what happened to the good stuff.......the metal and hardcore.......oh and 80s punk.......do not forget that if it weren't for those 80s (true) punk bands gay ass poser crap like gc wouldn't be here.........ya'll wouldn't know good music if it bit you in the ass!!!!!!!

KillTheLight
...meh..no expression

Morning_Glory
.... interesting no expression

KillTheLight
.......totally no expression

Morning_Glory
.... Joel wears way to much eyeliner... like whatever! no expression

KillTheLight
..yeah like totally....uh huh...no expression

Morning_Glory
why does a guy need that much eyeliner -- it is sort of sexy but then again its not no expression

KillTheLight
...I dunno ...it doesnt suit him...and some one should tell him less is more...no expression

Morning_Glory
i think they looked pretty stupid in their latest video - dressing up as food ... sorry no expression it wasnt funny... I mean food people with tons of eyeliner doesnt appeal no

punk2

KillTheLight
yucky...I bet dressing up as food was the fat one's idea

Morning_Glory
which fat one... no expression

hahahsa shhaah aha hahaha no expression

KillTheLight
dunno his name ..but he's the more chunkier one ...no expression

Morning_Glory
of the twins!

i like the twin thing! embarrasment droolio

KillTheLight
...messed......

Morning_Glory
You know you like the twin thing too!!! eek! you think the twins are smoldering HOT!!! you want to lick their eyeliner right off of their eyes!!!
droolio

yummy

KillTheLight
I'd prefer to wash it of with my vomit 21210-7 punk2

Morning_Glory
condom gross - leave your barf out of this - no one wants to see your chunks - punk1

KillTheLight
pukepukepukepukepuke

i lovejake

i lovejake

i lovejake

i lovejake

KillTheLight
bashing members is not condoned on kmc...tsk ..tsk....

Morning_Glory
ILOVEJAKE! that wasnt necessary... cry

no

Cinemaddiction
i lovejake, it's alright to disagree, but don't resort to bashing other members just because they have a different opinion. It indeed is not tolerated.

Now, everyone play nice. yes

GC luver (joel)
Joel is so hottttttt Joel is mine cuz i seen him first!!!He dont no me yet but still he will

and 4 the peeps who say he wears to much eyeliner that is benji joel wears it alot but not as much as benji besides i think it is sexy!!!!!

eyeliner is koolio cool OMG how can someone be so hott well i geuss joel is just gifted(benji is ok)

[email protected]

GC luver (joel)
Joel = hottie!!! big time

KillTheLight
no.....no expression

WhoKnows?
i like that joel.

sema
joel is hot! but benji is even hotter! rock

Joels_gurl94
benji is cute but i think joel is way hotter

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
they're twins! lol how can you say the other is hotter I don't get it blink

Morning_Glory
exactly-- cant believe I am agreeing with you... sort of... they are twins they look exactly alike..

Morning_Glory
GC Lover (Joel) said: "Joel is so hottttttt Joel is mine cuz i seen him first!!!He dont no me yet but still he will

and 4 the peeps who say he wears to much eyeliner that is benji joel wears it alot but not as much as benji besides i think it is sexy!!!!!

eyeliner is koolio OMG how can someone be so hott well i geuss joel is just gifted(benji is ok)"

how can he be yours .... but you havent seen him yet.. that is one of the gayes things Ive heard on KMC now...congrats

here are some balloons balloons

KillTheLight
why must this thread be continually resurrected.............GC= fuglyyyyy fat and talentless blobs....now die thread ..die

Morning_Glory
because it is fun resurrecting this thread...

I_wuv_zebra_boy
You guys are crazy. Good Charlotte is my favourite band ever bcuz of their music, not bcuz of what they look like. I can relate to all ov their songs you know it sounds all cheesy and sh!t but theyve helped me so much... I have to admit tho ive gotta major crush on Joel...

But whatever cuz im not saying you guys have to love them as much as me i just dont get why if you hate them so much why would you look for a Good Charlotte thread and waste your time on some1 u hate? help me out here cuz i just dont get that!!

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
they do it all the time, but if they take over another thread like this and how they did with the Simple Plan one and the other one I can't remember but if they keep on doing it to this thread they will be banned.
thats what Cinemaddiction said erm

Haylz
Im sorry but I think that Joel Madden is soooo sooo fit, any1else agree?

I_wuv_zebra_boy
is that all you care about? looks? and how fit he is?

molliegym
Originally posted by SithSpy
nah it was la plata high in la plata, md their actually from waldorf, md (where i grew up they same time they did, i was seein them in like 98 b4 anyone even heard of them), and they grad in like 98 or 99 i think
woah.... you knew them in 98? that is so unbelievably cool. they graduated in 97. but thats kewl u knew em.

XxPredictablexX
Originally posted by Ronny
*vomits all over the floor and screams in agony* no expression

Hey YOU YEAH YOU!F**K OFF! LEAVE GC,BENJI AND JOEL
ALONE AND EXCUSE ME THAT GUY IN YOUR SIG MAKES ME
sick sick sick

I LOVE ALL GC AND BENJ AND JOEL LEAVE THEM ALL F**KING
GC HATERS F**KOFF!AND THEY CAN SING,GOD BLESS THEM!
I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS OR WHAT YOU SAY GC ROCK
AND ALWAYS WILL THEY DESERVE TO BE IN THE LIGHT.
NOW YOU JUST GET OUTTA MY WAY YOU MAKE ME SICK! sick mad

XxPredictablexX
To be honest I always loved Joels personality smile embarrasment

XxPredictablexX
they graduated in 97.started the band in 95
first vid was in 2000

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by ~AlluNeedIsLuv~
they do it all the time, but if they take over another thread like this and how they did with the Simple Plan one and the other one I can't remember but if they keep on doing it to this thread they will be banned.

Any you believe KMC moderators will ban some of its forums most valued posters in favour of the continuation of this thread?

-AC

StinkFist462
i dont know whos worse . GC or SP .

Imaginary
^ yes

Dr. Strangelove
Originally posted by XxPredictablexX
Hey YOU YEAH YOU!F**K OFF! LEAVE GC,BENJI AND JOEL
ALONE AND EXCUSE ME THAT GUY IN YOUR SIG MAKES ME
sick sick sick

I LOVE ALL GC AND BENJ AND JOEL LEAVE THEM ALL F**KING
GC HATERS F**KOFF!AND THEY CAN SING,GOD BLESS THEM!
I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS OR WHAT YOU SAY GC ROCK
AND ALWAYS WILL THEY DESERVE TO BE IN THE LIGHT.
NOW YOU JUST GET OUTTA MY WAY YOU MAKE ME SICK! sick mad

I don't know what's more annoying. The post or the attached image.

StinkFist462
both

Afro Cheese
Originally posted by StinkFist462
i dont know whos worse . GC or SP . Simple Plan.

Good Charlotte wish they could suck as much as Simple Plan, but they can't even do that right.

StinkFist462
i would say Simple Plan to . at least Good Charlotte .... well .. i cant think of a good thing about them but SP is worse . ive come to that conclusion

Darth Revan

Lana
Originally posted by ~AlluNeedIsLuv~

No one's going to ban us for posting in a thread. YOU guys don't seem to understand the meaning of an open forum.

If you don't want people who dislike SP or GC posting, then go find a forum that's specifically for those bands.

As for who's worse....hmmm....that's tricky.....I'd say Simple Plan.

Imaginary
Yep, Simple Plan... not by much, though.

Morning_Glory
sleeping

KillTheLight
you know you love Joel and his eye goop MG ...your probably dreaming of it right now...

Morning_Glory
KTL loves GC- she loves their chubby-ness... eat

Kharhmah
Some of you guys really p.iss me off sometimes. glare

Imaginary
Okay then smile

Morning_Glory
so.

PINBALL
Who the hell cares what high school they graduated they are the biggest posers ever they are horrible singers

Bun Bun
ewww good charlotte i mean gay children

Imaginary
Maybe there should be a sub forum somewhere just so these losers can gush all they want without making us gag roll eyes (sarcastic)

PINBALL
I think they should get banned for making such stupid forums

RedAlertv2
Originally posted by PINBALL
I think they should get banned for making such stupid forums

first off its "thread" not "forum".

secondly, you are the king of studid threads.

But I still agree that SP and GC are shit

Kharhmah
D'ya know what p.isses me off?

The stupid arse people that come onto threads, purposely made for fans of a certain band or artist, and say how much they hate them. Doing this demeans other peoples opinions, and this is one of the many ways to make enemies.

StinkFist462
so what your saying is that everyone should be magically friends and all agree on everything ? and if someone has a different opinion they shall be silenced ?

craig manning
look goodcharlotte is a great band and i dont know what high school they graduated from but. all i can say is that benji and jole madden r hot good singer and they care about thir fans so thats all that matters really. ps BENJI ROCKS

Kharhmah
so what your saying is that everyone should be magically friends and all agree on everything ? and if someone has a different opinion they shall be silenced ?

No I'm not saying that at all. It's alright for people to have different opinions. It's human nature. There's just a better way of expressing it without barging into a thread about someones favourite band and telling them that their "gay" or that they are posers.

craig manning
Who LIKES CRAIG MANNING FROM DEGRASSI? ALSO DOSE ANY ONE WATCH DEGRASSI?

StinkFist462
Originally posted by Kharhmah
No I'm not saying that at all. It's alright for people to have different opinions. It's human nature. There's just a better way of expressing it without barging into a thread about someones favourite band and telling them that their "gay" or that they are posers.

whats wrong with people sharing their thoughts ?

PINBALL
This is a dumb thread who cares about what high school the came from all good charlotte is a bunch of posers they dont care a bit about their fans they are both equally shitty.
I was once a fan of gc before i realized how shitty they are but i was never a sp fan they just flat out suck

StinkFist462
i never was a fan of either.

Kharhmah
whats wrong with people sharing their thoughts ?

Nothing. But as I said, there's a better way of expressing it without offending people.

StinkFist462
lots of things offend people. like how you judge Simple Plan on looks and not music. thats a low blow. so does that mean you should stop listening to simple plan cause its offending music?

LifeIsKillingMe
GC are all ugly

StinkFist462
so are SP . but GC are uglier. especially that one dude with the OD of eyeliner

LifeIsKillingMe
i think that bald guy in SP is uglier than any1 in GC

Morning_Glory
all the Simple Plan guys are dog ugly... puke

and the twins from Good Charlotte and the base player are all tubby tubs

LifeIsKillingMe
i think that barfing smiley is sexier than the ppl in simple plan raygun

Ronny

tomsgurlz
hey i have nothin against gc in fact most of their members are incredibly hot but they still dont beat sp!

RedAlertv2
We all know looks are crucial to music content. laughing

Too bad Good Charlotte has failed at both.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.