Does Glactus have a penchant for fire?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manjaro
a while back sumbody did a thread on who they think galactus might choose from the FF4 to be his new herald. I guessed that it would be Johnny cuz he likes fire wielders(natural or cosmic flame), and surprise, surprise he's the one he chose.. could this be a thing he had since childhood?

ScarletSpider
Have you read it? Because he didn't choose Johnny because he was a fire wielder. He chose Johnny because Reed had just switched his and Sue's powers. He wanted the invisible person, he detected the invisible energy signature in Johnny, and zapped him, otherwise he would have done it to Sue.

The Fallen One, Silver Surfer, Air-Walker, Firelord, Terrax, Nova, Morg, Destroyer, Red Shift Invisible Man (just in normal continuity, there have been some other reality ones we've glimpsed at, but to my knowledge none of them were fiery).

So there have only been two fire ones, and it can be argued that there have been two air ones (invisible man, and air-walker). He's also had two guys with axes. Once we get to an air controling fire headed axe wielder, then I'll agree something's up.

Krissy Von Doom
Surfer - water
Terrax - earth
Airwalker - air
Firelord - fire

then he just started choosing random beings after that

manjaro
yeah but dont some of those guys when they power up there weapons, it flames. i meant it totally in the abstract sense.(lol)

Linkalicious
Silver Surfer doesn't exactly strike me as water.

He's too general to be catagorized by one of four elements.

radioboy121
If going by the different elements, you must mean Airwalker - Wind.

And who is Metal or Wood?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.