How or Should I tell my best friend that his gf is hitting on me?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
Big Dilemma, not suure how to deal with it.

open to suggestions

Arsenal
No, have a secret love affair.

Frosty Beverage
Say this exactly:

"Hey, (your friend's name), you're gf is hitting on me."

Frosty Beverage
Hey man, don't tell everyone!

dave123
zorro

a1hsauce
lol i dunno you guys, its just alil easier sad then done.

a1hsauce
said*

dave123
txt msg thn happybday

Frosty Beverage
or email... swank

Storm
Are you absolutely sure that she' s hitting on you?

a1hsauce
haha, he'll prolly track my ass down and beat the crap out of me.

i mean my friends girl is really cute, and it has crossed my mind, but still thats his girl. you gotta have some respect

CherryPie
I have one going on right now and a guy at school and some other guy who is in love with me but I'm not interested

talk about problems

I don't mind

I'm getting minetwisted1

a1hsauce
if sitting next to me and rubbing my thigh and grabbing my ass and licking her lips whenever im around her, and her bf isnt, is considering hitting on me, id say yes.

dave123
must be the linx/axe effect wink

Frosty Beverage
Maybe you just like her, and you dreamed that she was.

a1hsauce
no shes definetly comin onto me

Discos
confront the girl who is doing this to you.

Simply say "your girlfriend is hitting on me dude, no shit" if all else fails.

Clovie
don't let her

Black Dragon
Get some hard proof, and show it to them....but fool around a little first! stick out tongue

furryman
Well tell her to stop, if you value their relationship. If you confront him, he'll most probably think you're making it up and, well, it depends what he's like.

In either case, a quick shag behind the bike sheds at break wont do anyone any harm.

Arsenal
I would ignore her. Alot of unattractive girls try to flirt with me and I do that.

Frosty Beverage
hey, come on to her and see if she's serious about it or not.

If she is, you're screwed, and I'd LMAO.

If she's not, I'd LMAO.

Black Dragon
I'll be joining him, laughing my dragon a$$ off too! laughing

Frosty Beverage
pfft...

You WISH!

neener neener neeeenerr!!!

*points and giggles*

Frosty Beverage
tongue

Linkalicious
I have experience in this one...

What you have to do is tell him up front. Be direct and to the point, tell him that you're telling him this now because it concerns you.

What happens if you don't tell him? Well, one day you and her will get in a fight, then she will use it against you so that your friend gets mad at sides with her.

What position would you rather be in....would you rather be the guy blaming someone, or the one taking the blame?

I lost a friend for like four months because I didn't tell him about his girl flirting with me, later she said I was the one flirting with her.....boom...no more friend.

a1hsauce
lol ya thanks guys good advice, i especially like the one about shagging behind the jungle gym by the sand box

Dogbert
Dont' go for her. That crosses the linee, and breaks the "Don't do your friend's ex without clearing it with him first" rule. Not to mention they're still going out. no expression Just ignore it...

Ronny
slap her hand and say "what the **** i like boys!"

Beyond Image
no big deal, get all the poon you need..even if it means burning bridges.
drink a beer first.. tho.

Arsenal
Okay...

Jackie Malfoy
She has the right to know.Sooner or later she will find out .So the more you wait to tell her the worst will happen.I think you should call her on the phone and tell her.JM

CherryPie
ronny thats genious

I do that to guys I don't like they'll be like

"Ok were for the same reason" and I'll go "Yeah lets pick up some CHICKS!"

Ronny
hysterical

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.