The Fuuuuuuuun Has Arrived.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manjaro

manjaro
i cant wait! is gonna be released on my b-day too. isnt that exciting?

Dreampanther
Report yourself to the moderators and beg them for forgiveness. Sicko.

D-Double
scared....... sick .........

...help me to remove this image from my head.....cry

manjaro
wow! i guess its safe to say that sarcasm is completly wasted on the likes of you huh?

besides from what i understand as long as one doesnt get too graphic, or overtly offensive in these forums everything should be ok(which this isnt as ive cut and pasted it from an actual news source)

Dr. Strangelove
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwnothumbdown

manjaro
say what you will but you know you can just get lost in those puma eyes laughing cool laughing out loud

BackFire
http://www.101lifestyle.com/celebs/chyna.html

Check this out, she's changed her image A LOT. This is her now.

KidRock
is she a he?

manjaro
actually..........those pics dont look too bad at all................did i just type that? blink

that means they're probably gonna change the cover then

Jackie Malfoy
YEA!That is so great.NOT!JM

Linkalicious
*puts on Aerosmith - Dude Looks Like a Lady*

oh hell yah! I love this song!!!

FlappingMangera
She must work out!!!

Darth_Big_Boy
For some sick reason I'd take a gander at the movie if it was presented in front of me.

I mean I'd have to stab my eyes out afterwards but ya know........

bunny

A4E
rotflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!

WindDancer
She kinda looks the same. Dyed her hair blonde and thats it.

BackFire
She's not nearly as muscular as she used to be, she actually looks like a chick now.

Plus she's got some great big boobies.

manjaro
cant go wrong with that

manjaro
well boys and girls today is the 13th and you know what that means..............the video came out today, yes today. even though i wasnt the first one down to my local adult emporium, surprisingly there wasnt really a long line(gee i wonder why?) anyway my guy told me that it's limited release and even though it has not been out in every single part of the country he has it, and i took a look at it and you know what? it didnt suck at all.....but she did though...............alot.(wink)rock and also surprsingly i would highly recommend it. i guess im a sicko after all, cuz i actually liked it. What the f**k?

BackFire
I actually think Chyna is pretty hot now.

WindDancer
Oh yeah! Those two are the promise land. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.