EPIII Title

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigsef3
Has everyone seen the thread on TF.N where Jonathan Hales says he knows the EPIII title and "Revenge of the Sith" and "Rise of the Empire" are "close" to being the movies actual title?

cornponious
I think it's going to be "Star Wars Episode III: Th-th-th-th-that's all, folks!"

corn

Lames.s.
Revenge of the Empire....who knows

amity75
I like "The Empire Strikes"

Swordfish2k0
Rise Of the Sith...

Lames.s.
That would be an interesting twist.

Lyn
Quite interesting...

maulrat1967
I'm thinking "Rise in Anakin's Pants" .... but I could be wrong ... then again I predicted AOTC would be titled Attack of the 50-foot Jedi 2 years before it came out .... damn was I close (okay in all seriousness ... I really did say that at my old SW website forums ... JOKINGLY albeit ... odd)

At this point anything bland that isnt corny (like uhm ... I dunno .... The Phantom Menace or Attack of the Clones) is okay by me!

Lyn
laughing

Darth Jello
the rise of the sith's revenge of the empire strikes back 2: electric boogaloo

Mr.Deflok
Starring Hulk Hogan as Darth Sidious, "Welcome to the Dark Side Brother!!!"

maulrat1967
After seeing that pict of crispy anakin/vader (post volcano fondue dip) I'm thinking the title should be "Passion of the Sith" .... maybe?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.